George Zimmerman found innocent

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
User avatar
Admiral E. Rastus
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:01 am
Location: coming soon to a place near you
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by Admiral E. Rastus »

been-there wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:58 pm
Admiral E. Rastus wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:06 pm
Why is the shithead citizen of the land-of-the-free not exiting the vehicle?
Welcome to your police state, America. The land where armed, egocentric, authoritarian cops are NOT trained to serve and protect you but are trained by genocidal, racist Israeli Jews who think they are the world's übermensch.
You now have a policeforce that thinks they are above you and even above the law they are being paid to uphold.
They now think YOU are their servant to obey them no matter how unreasonable and even unlawfully they are behaving.
They aren't trained to de-escalate situations but to enforce compliance with whatever their egocentric wishes are.
They can invade your privacy, tase you, pepper spray you and even slowly kill you by asphyxiation over nine minutes as you and passers-by beg for your life.
If they unlawfully kill you they just have to say, 'I was in fear of my life' and they are free to go.


People like Admiral E. Rastus:
"Duh! But we should just obey them!! Whatever the situation. It doesn't matter that psychopathic, racist Israelis trained them. They are cops. We MUST obey them!"
It's not an egocentric wish to exit a vehicle when you're asked to by a police officer and keep the interaction as normal and brief as possible. It's an egocentric wish to waste a police officer's time, time that was paid for by hardworking people, when you could be sacrificing a small amount of your ego to help swiftly maintain public order. It's also Nig-level analysis to view normal police interactions as a diss or a power play.

Maybe this doesn't apply to you since you live on the Internet too much. For you traffic stops may be things that happen to other people that you only see in online videos and merely an occasion to formulate crazy social theories based on Swedish Government Propaganda. Back in the real world, traffic accident victims' lives matter and behavior has to be policed. It's good that the uncooperative shithead got arrested, by the way. Sounds like he really didn't care he was speeding. Maybe now he does.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9414
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by been-there »

Admiral E. Rastus wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:22 am
been-there wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:58 pm
Admiral E. Rastus wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:06 pm
Why is the shithead citizen of the land-of-the-free not exiting the vehicle?
Welcome to your police state, America. The land where armed, egocentric, authoritarian cops are NOT trained to serve and protect you but are trained by genocidal, racist Israeli Jews who think they are the world's übermensch.
You now have a policeforce that thinks they are above you and even above the law they are being paid to uphold.
They now think YOU are their servant to obey them no matter how unreasonable and even unlawfully they are behaving.
They aren't trained to de-escalate situations but to enforce compliance with whatever their egocentric wishes are.
They can invade your privacy, tase you, pepper spray you and even slowly kill you by asphyxiation over nine minutes as you and passers-by beg for your life.
If they unlawfully kill you they just have to say, 'I was in fear of my life' and they are free to go.


People like Admiral E. Rastus:
"Duh! But we should just obey them!! Whatever the situation. It doesn't matter that psychopathic, racist Israelis trained them. They are cops. We MUST obey them!"
It's not an egocentric wish to exit a vehicle when you're asked to by a police officer and keep the interaction as normal and brief as possible.

That is an incoherent sentence.

Why did the cop ask him to exit the vehicle? Do you remember his reason?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2376
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by Scott »

been-there wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:08 am

Why did the cop ask him to exit the vehicle? Do you remember his reason?


Because he suspects that Sluggo might be on something and "for his safety" he wants to check this out by giving him a quick field-sobriety-test. You get the driver to step out of the car and the cop can usually tell if he is tweaking and will probably just cuff him.

Regardless, the guy is not cooperating and so the cops need to cuff him whether he really is tweaking or not. The driver is probably going to force the cop's hand and make himself get arrested one way or another.

:-)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

User avatar
Admiral E. Rastus
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:01 am
Location: coming soon to a place near you
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by Admiral E. Rastus »

been-there wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:08 am
Why did the cop ask him to exit the vehicle? Do you remember his reason?
I remember you don't see it in the video in a way you'd like, since the video started after the decision. But any deviation from normal behavior - having a calm demeanor and keeping your hands on the steering wheel as much as possible unless asked to produce documents - prompts a judgment call by a police officer to order you to temporarily exit the vehicle for officer and public safety, unless local laws forbid it. It's pretty obvious to normals.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9414
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by been-there »

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9414
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by been-there »

Scott wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:19 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:08 am
Admiral E. Rastus wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:22 am
It's not an egocentric wish to exit a vehicle when you're asked to by a police officer and keep the interaction as normal and brief as possible.
Why did the cop ask him to exit the vehicle? Do you remember his reason?
Because he suspects that Sluggo might be on something and "for his safety" he wants to check this out by giving him a quick field sobriety test.
Hmmmm? Ok. Er... but... How does that make the cop 'safer'? How is his safety enhanced?
If he had already received proof of ID and a valid drivers licence, how does suspicion of someone on speed require the driver to vacate the vehicle for the cops safety?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Admiral E. Rastus
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:01 am
Location: coming soon to a place near you
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by Admiral E. Rastus »

Because SCOTUS already ruled that officers can perform those actions for officer's safety. They could have said public safety but didn't as to avoid vigilantism.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9414
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by been-there »

Scott wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:28 am
Ruby Ridge and Waco were perpetrated by the Feds, not by standard law enforcement. I agree that SWAT teams are overabundant and mostly NOT necessary ─ especially in flyover states.

In their minds the Feds probably thought they were fighting for Civil Rights, but those troops at Ruby Ridge should have been punished and they were not. We were told in the Lügenpresse that the Weaver family were White Supremacists, as if that made their lives forfeit. Randy Weaver had gone to a couple of Aryan Nations church meetings in Northern Idaho. When Randy refused to become a Federal informant they let the Weaver family have it.

And the Democrat crusaders who gave the orders to use military force at Waco should have been held to account as well, but they were not. A lot of children and others were killed at Waco just to arrest one Christian wacko.
There is no need to arrest "Christian wackos". That isn't a crime. It is a crime to use excessive force, killing dogs, shooting through metal doors and walls to initiate a search. That is what the ATF did and for PR purposes after Ruby Ridge. They went in shooting then lied afterwards when they received lawful fire back in return. They destroyed the evidence of that and called in the jarhead FBI thugs.
You personally were misinformed about Ruby Ridge, Scott. Do you remember? You had believed the Lügenpresse on that one.
I believe you are similarly misinformed on Waco.
viewtopic.php?p=156225#p156225

I recommend watching this:

Scott wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:28 am
However, after the Oklahoma City bombing ─ blowback on the Feds from Waco and Ruby Ridge ─ the goonish CoInTelPro look was not too good. The "Struggle" was overplayed to say the least...
I disagree. Your law enforcement has been increasingly militarised and coupled to Israel. Your whole country is owned and controlled by Israel. Sharon bragged about it.
Israel controls President Trump and the decrepit, self-serving contender Biden.
Pro-Israeli zionist Jews took over after the coup-detat resulting from the Ben Gurion ordered assassination of your 35th President. The 36th and every one since has been in the pocket of them.
Your elections are a farce.
All that is not just underplayed, but revealing that is silenced with the catch-all 'anti-semite' canard.

Scott wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:28 am
...many officials simply deserve to be hanged or garroted.
Seriously?! :o

Scott wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:28 am
...and [Afro-Americans] are the LEAST likely of all to be killed for resisting arrest...
From where I'm watching that is the exact opposite of the truth.

Scott wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:28 am
...I don't think the system can be redeemed.
It can if you want it. Otherwise, not.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Admiral E. Rastus
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:01 am
Location: coming soon to a place near you
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by Admiral E. Rastus »

been-there wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:24 am
Scott wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:28 am
...and [Afro-Americans] Niggers are the LEAST likely of all to be killed for resisting arrest...
From where I'm watching that is the exact opposite of the truth.
Been-there happens to be watching controlled media information from Sweden, for context.

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2376
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by Scott »

been-there wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:30 am
Scott wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:19 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:08 am
Admiral E. Rastus wrote:
Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:22 am
It's not an egocentric wish to exit a vehicle when you're asked to by a police officer and keep the interaction as normal and brief as possible.
Why did the cop ask him to exit the vehicle? Do you remember his reason?

Because he suspects that Sluggo might be on something and "for his safety" he wants to check this out by giving him a quick field sobriety test.

Hmmmm? Ok. Er... but... How does that make the cop 'safer'? How is his safety enhanced?

If he had already received proof of ID and a valid drivers licence, how does suspicion of someone on speed require the driver to vacate the vehicle for the cops safety?


He probably has already decided that he's going to have to cuff Sluggo─and the cop does have legitimate suspicions from his weird behavior that Sluggo is either tweaking or hostile to him in some way. If Sluggo does get cuffed it is not surprising nor unreasonable under the circumstances.

The only outrage here is that Sluggo got pulled over by the cops at all, and that is not an argument. Cops can do that.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests