George Zimmerman found innocent

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Admiral E. Rastus

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by Admiral E. Rastus »

been-there wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:58 pm
But here is the thing I would like people to consider and take on board: those immigrants themselves are not to be blamed, nor hated. They individually are just pawns in the game. Unwitting pawns who just want to carve out a higher standard of living for themselves and their loved ones. Exactly as WE would if we were in their position.
Taking on board false theories isn't useful. They may be unwitting as to larger schemes, or where they get left off at the end of the ride, but at the very least act on the basis of increasing racial hostility and self-aggrandizing tribalism. They routinely lie to authorities, know how to do it, and knowingly abuse normal processes. They play humiliation/dominance games. They view natives as naive and exploitable. And on the basis of Jewish racial theories you also espouse, acting as justification, Whites are "privileged" and can't seriously be hurt. Pity is useless. Why ever stop?

The situation of tens of thousands of English girls industrially sex-trafficked to foreign men (numbering an order of magnitude more) has no historical antecedent in English colonialism. Far from it. It is also not folks who "just want to carve out a higher standard of living for themselves and their loved ones" - or if that is their idea of a higher standard of living it is not "exactly as WE would do in their position." You are responsible for joining the chorus in encouraging their behavior, still ongoing. You should feel ashamed, but you're broken and in a religious daze. It is what it is.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

I often said that if you in America didn't sort out your Israeli-trained, militarised, cop-brutality, increasingly-police-state YOU 'white Americans' would eventually start to suffer from it...

But you didn't listen. You said it was only a problem for naughty Afro-Americans... :ugeek:

I AGAIN suggest that you all get behind the idea of police reform for your own well-being and safety.
If you don't want innocent people to die at police officers' hands — including yourselves and your friends and family — then you maybe should get a consensus to cut back on the UNNECCESSARY encounters and confrontations that keep escalating into such unlawful and UNNECCESSARY deaths. Plus take a look at WHO is training your cops and what NEGATIVE, OPPRESSIVE attitudes they are TEACHING them.
Just a suggestion. :)
A majority of Americans now support police reform. And some of the most important reforms we could be enacting are changes that would simply reduce interactions between the public and armed agents of the state.

Cops pull over 20 million motorists a year—by far the most common form of police interactions with the American people. Those encounters occasionally end violently and tragically. Consider the cases of Darrius Stewart, Samuel DuBose, Philando Castile, and Maurice Gordon, all of whom were shot during routine traffic stops. Gordon was killed by a New Jersey state trooper just last month.

Those traffic stops often evolve into drug searches, which carry serious Fourth Amendment concerns. They also disproportionately impact black and Hispanic people. (Blacks are four times more likely to be arrested for drug offenses and 2.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug possession, though whites use drugs at comparable rates.) Those with fewer means are more likely to be fined, arrested, and shuffled through the legal system, notwithstanding the fact that they're less able to afford getting trapped in that cycle.

In Colorado and Washington, where marijuana has been legalized, search rates at traffic stops have dramatically declined, a testament to how often those arbitrary searches are tied to drug laws that have no impact on traffic safety.

But even traffic safety doesn't necessarily need to be enforced by the police. "Don't use a hammer if you don't need to pound a nail," writes economist Alex Tabarrok at Marginal Revolution. "The responsibility for handing out speeding tickets and citations should be handled by an unarmed agency. Put the safety patrol in bright yellow cars and have them carry a bit of extra gasoline and jumper cables to help stranded motorists as part of their job—make road safety nice."

It's a worthy idea. But it'll be tough to get state and local governments to accept it. Police departments, many of them furnished with weapons fit for a battlefield, often act as revenue raisers for the cities in which they serve.

A Police Executive Research Forum report on St. Louis law enforcement found that local governments within the county were using police to 'plug revenue gaps' by running up the number of traffic citations, which coincided with many low-level arrests," writes Derek Thompson in The Atlantic. As one St. Louis County resident told the report's authors: 'It's no secret that a lot of these municipal police officers are only supposed to be revenue drivers for their cities.'
Josh Sude and an inappropriately authoritarian cop
https://youtu.be/3I4p3-TIXQ0

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Admiral E. Rastus

Post by Admiral E. Rastus »

Why is the shithead not exiting the vehicle?

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Admiral E. Rastus wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:06 pm
Why is the shithead citizen of the land-of-the-free not exiting the vehicle?
Welcome to your police state, America. The land where armed, egocentric, authoritarian cops are NOT trained to serve and protect you but are trained by genocidal, racist Israeli Jews who think they are the world's übermensch.
You now have a policeforce that thinks they are above you and even above the law they are being paid to uphold.
They now think YOU are their servant to obey them no matter how unreasonable and even unlawfully they are behaving.
They aren't trained to de-escalate situations but to enforce compliance with whatever their egocentric wishes are.
They can invade your privacy, tase you, pepper spray you and even slowly kill you by asphyxiation over nine minutes as you and passers-by beg for your life.
If they unlawfully kill you they just have to say, 'I was in fear of my life' and they are free to go.

People like Admiral E. Rastus:
"Duh! But we should just obey them!! Whatever the situation. It doesn't matter that psychopathic, racist Israelis trained them. They are cops. We MUST obey them!"
-- Anonymous

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

We could have a Mayberry-like police system where the cops are casual and rarely have to get out guns, but that is not what we have.

Instead we have a Multikulti, all-men-are-created-equal cesspit where everybody has to be treated the same, and that is a race to the bottom of "normal" to accommodate encounters with the most violent and stupid street punks, usually not White.

In the situation above, I think the cop is behaving extraordinarily restrained. He might have been over-vigilant in stopping the guy or maybe not. It doesn't matter though.

The universal rule is that if you act like a criminal with the police, you will be treated like one.

If you act like a shithead you will only make it harder on yourself. You are not going to win once they decide to arrest you, so it is best to politely cooperate. There are situations where over-militarized police have over-reacted like the Daniel Shaver case (remember him?) but this isn't one of them.

This dumb-ass is obviously part of the entitled "Lumpen-Bourgeoisie," young White people (sometimes Jews) from privileged backgrounds who see themselves as Antifa crusaders. They think that they are "woke," that their shit don't stink, and that "social justice" means standing up to Rednecks and Nazis. A good hard dose of reality is what this idiot needs.

I would never make a good cop. I have too much of a need to see that punishment is duly meted out to offenders, and that is for judges and juries to decide. But here we just have a narcissistic idiot who doesn't think that any rules apply to him, and a more or less patient cop with an empty can of pepper spray.

Why is it so hard for people to understand? A serious encounter with Law Enforcement can be, and probably will be, unpleasant. But it will not usually get nasty unless YOU make it that way.

A traffic cop can stop anybody for any reason just to check them out. They usually inform you why they stopped you just to be polite, and you can politely ask why you were stopped. You still have to get out your driver's license and vehicle registration and proof of liability insurance for the vehicle to show them─and if you are lucky you might not even get a ticket, just a warning.

If the cop thinks that you are impaired or drunk he might do some further testing, and your cooperation is required by law if you don't want to be arrested. This punk is acting like a combative drama queen, and I would not be surprised one bit if he were "tweaking."

The best-case-scenario is that Sluggo will be arrested and charged with not cooperating with a police officer. He probably would have gotten a speeding ticket, but he might have walked off with just a warning.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Scott wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:13 pm
I would never make a good cop. I have too much of a need to see that punishment is duly meted out to offenders, and that is for judges and juries to decide.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Scott wrote:
We could have a Mayberry-like police system where the cops are casual and rarely have to get out guns, but that is not what we have.
If you want to have it then you can. But you have to want it. That seems to be the problem, you and millions like you don't want that. You prefer what is rapidly turning into Judge Dredd... with Robocop to follow. :?
Presumably you think that's alright just as long as you think you and yours aren't in the firing line/beating queue. :(

Scott wrote:
In the situation above, I think the cop is behaving extraordinarily restrained. He might have been over-vigilant in stopping the guy or maybe not. It doesn't matter though.
Actually it does. If the speeds are there to be strictly followed then the cop broke the law himself to pull the guy over. These guys are just exercising their authority and collecting revenue. Your system sucks and is UNNECESSARY!
You appear to not have read the blurb I posted. You don't need bored cops with tasers, spray and guns doing traffic violations looking for 'action'! You appear to be so far gone down the Judge Dredd route that you can't get your head round how ridiculously unnecessary and dangerous that is.

Your law-enforcement has been out of control since conception. That is why you had the system murdering a mother and her son and each other in firefights up on Ruby Ridge then lying about it. And that is why you had cops and FBI agents, taunting, exposing themselves, then mass-murdering elderly, pregnant woman and 23 kids on a ranch in Texas in 1993 and then perjuring themselves, lying, destroying evidence and covering the whole thing up. (And your potential next President Joe Biden was part of the disgraceful lying and cover-up)
Your society and system from where everyone else is looking appears to be seriously corrupt and unjust. You live in a virtual police state, Scott.
And to top it off, one now 'trained' by the Israeli's!!!

Scott wrote:
The universal rule is that if you act like a criminal with the police, you will be treated like one.
In what mindset does driving five mph over the limit make someone a 'criminal'???? :o

Scott wrote:
Why is it so hard for people to understand? A serious encounter with Law Enforcement can be, and probably will be, unpleasant. But it will not usually get nasty unless YOU make it that way.[/color]
You are only fooling yourself.

Scott wrote:
A traffic cop can stop anybody for any reason just to check them out. They usually inform you why they stopped you just to be polite, and you can politely ask why you were stopped. You still have to get out your driver's license and vehicle registration and proof of liability insurance for the vehicle to show them ─ and if you are lucky you might not even get a ticket, just a warning.
See above. And read the blurb in the previous post for a saner alternative.

Scott wrote:
If the cop thinks that you are impaired or drunk he might do some further testing, and your cooperation is required by law if you don't want to be arrested.
And that does not appear to be the case here.
-- Anonymous

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

In what mindset does driving five mph over the limit make someone a 'criminal'???? :o
Traffic police normally give tickets out with instant fines for such demeanors. A criminal offence is more serious normally defined in a 'crimes" act of a country as opposed to say "summary offenses". Criminal offenses normally involve such things as murder, treason, robbery, assault with intent to injure; this of course depends on the country.

Amt IV

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

If Sluggo were really only doing five mph over the speed limit I can hardly imagine any judge in traffic court even fining him, assuming that he even got a ticket and not just a warning.

A cop is well within his rights to pull somebody over just to check them out. I don't see the issue here.

I've been pulled over for BULLSHIT more times than I can remember. I used to get off work about the time the bars were closing and my car had Ham Radio antennas on it so that acted like a cop magnet. Once they realized that I had not been drinking and had my papers in order, I was on my way. It was stupid but it was not an atrocity.

A famous (or maybe not so famous) serial killer used to come into my store In Idaho (he lived just around the corner) and he went on to kill and rape quite a few shop clerks and a school teacher in a 1987 spree. One guy who had a job similar to mine not too far away was shot and tossed into a meat locker and left to die. The take was a few cartons of cigarettes. The female clerks and the school teacher were abducted and raped before being shot and dumped.

Maybe the vigilance at what I used to call the Witching Hour (when the bars closed and the cops suddenly appeared) was helpful, I don't know; most criminals don't venture far from home, but this guy (executed in Idaho in 2011) did go a little farther afield. When he was in my store all he ever did was browse the dirty books and buy beer and cigarettes. I eyed him warily and he was a big guy that never gave me any trouble. Unlike most clerks I was armed, but it isn't that hard to get the drop on somebody if you are a stupid criminal who just does not give a damn about anyone or anything except maybe Weed and Skittles.

We are taught that criminals should look like something out of a Dick Tracy cartoon; instead they look a lot closer to Trayvon Martin and George Floyd.

What the system needs instead is for criminals to look like Randy Weaver or Reginald Denny, or toothless Rednecks who want to sodomize Ned Beatty or "to kill a mockingbird" or whatever that means. Instead of taking off our shoes and going through metal detectors at airports, terrorism can be fought at the border and with vigilant Customs and Immigration and not after it is already too late to make a difference anyway.

Ruby Ridge and Waco were perpetrated by the Feds, not by standard law enforcement. I agree that SWAT teams are overabundant and mostly NOT necessary─especially in flyover states.

In their minds the Feds probably thought they were fighting for Civil Rights, but those troops at Ruby Ridge should have been punished and they were not. We were told in the Lügenpresse that the Weaver family were White Supremacists, as if that made their lives forfeit. Randy Weaver had gone to a couple of Aryan Nations church meetings in Northern Idaho. When Randy refused to become a Federal informant they let the Weaver family have it.

And the Democrat crusaders who gave the orders to use military force at Waco should have been held to account as well, but they were not. A lot of children and others were killed at Waco just to arrest one Christian wacko.

However, after the Oklahoma City bombing─blowback on the Feds from Waco and Ruby Ridge─the goonish CoInTelPro look was not too good. The "Struggle" was overplayed to say the least, so now the corporate globohomo harassment mechanism prefers Anarcho-Tyranny, e.g., where White people are accosted not by the armored committee for public safety, but by "Woke" mobs allowed to tear down statues of White people, smash the vehicles of White people─no doubt illegitimately acquired from the picking of cotton two centuries ago. And the PoC are demanding reparations over their own endless failures, combined with inexorable Liberal excuses and apologia.

Any resistance or self-defense from White people when your vehicle is being smashed in with you and maybe your family inside is severely punished by the system itself, whereas the Leftists are hardly molested for their based violence.

Milquetoast Conservatives cannot even give a lecture on college campuses anymore because they will be run out by Leftist thugs exercising the so-called Heckler's Veto.

The college administrators and professors who allow this (and enthusiastically encourage and support it) should be summarily removed from power, and many officials simply deserve to be hanged or garroted.

With a few exceptions like the aforementioned Daniel Shaver incident, Sheriff's Departments or the local cops are not going around assassinating people─and Niggers are the LEAST likely of all to be killed for resisting arrest, this in spite of what the Zionist/Bolshevist corporate media claims. Daily street crime and the anarchist mob, however, do remain a severe threat to the safety of all races. If you notice it, however, you may fall victim of the new Liberal Snitch Culture.

The present state of affairs is simply unworkable because just to report a crime or a suspicion of crime on a Person of Color is considered a Hate Crime.

Every one of these filthy creatures with long rap sheets is a saint who dindu nuffin' according to the Woke hegemony that we now live under. Then the media reverse the roles and make the perpetrators either the citizens fighting back or the police.

In true Orwellian sense, all good subjects must believe it even when they are being mugged by reality. Everybody must pretend to conform to the Groupthink even though they know it is a destructive lie with an insatiable appetite that will eat anyone whom it touches, hopefully the other guy first.

In the current year, just to arrest a stupid obese Nigger in the act of a felony is an act of murder on the part of police if he overdoses on drugs or has a heart attack. Then to further the Kabuki theater, you have the corrupt Jewish mayor washing the feet of the mob, probably planning his lucrative sinecure in some exotic getaway.

I don't think the system can be redeemed.

The fictional Mayberry worked because the population was mostly White and everybody expected that the rules applied to everyone. Zionists and Judeo-Bolsheviks had not marched through academia and run riot through the institutions; they did not exclusively control the mass-media. Entertainment featuring a White sheriff and his bumbling deputy in a mostly White town was not yet a Hate Crime.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

been-there wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:16 pm
Actually it does. If the speeds are there to be strictly followed then the cop broke the law himself to pull the guy over.
Actually law enforcement officers are exempt from speed limits while they are in the execution of their duty; this is enshrined in laws of most countries. However, that does not enable them to drive at a reckless speed or dangerously.

Amt IV