George Zimmerman found innocent

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by been-there »

Here might be a good game. :D
Try this. Can you somehow justify these two actions of brutality and illegality by American cops:
1.) Standing among a group of peaceful anti-racism protesters in downtown Seattle on a recent Saturday afternoon, Mando Avery held his seven-year-old son’s hand as he and three generations of his African American family finished a prayer with members of their church.

Only feet away, 34 yrs old Evan Hreha arrived at the protests alone.

That was when, Avery said, out of nowhere, a police officer fired mace at the group. It hit his son square in the face.
As the young boy screamed and clutched on to his father, Hreha caught the aftermath on camera. He confronted the officer he believed had maced the boy and told him the footage was going online. He then posted it on social media.

The footage captures the outrage of protesters after the boy is maced who demand to know why police sprayed a child with the chemical irritant, and made no attempt to help.
The young boy suffering the chemical burn on his cheek asked his parents what he did to deserve it.

2.) Since then, Hreha has been arrested and spent two days in jail for what some are calling police retribution for a video which went viral. ...As his video footage racked up thousands of views, Hreha continued to attend the protests.

But a week later, he was walking home after spending an evening helping a friend hand out free hotdogs to protesters when a group of at least seven police officers surrounded him. They told him, he said, that he had been identified as someone who pointed a laser in an officer’s eye. The officers handcuffed him and took him off to jail.

Hreha said he kept telling the officers he didn’t have a laser and had spent the evening at the hotdog stand. Nonetheless, he was denied bail and ultimately held for two days.

His lawyer, Talitha Hazelton, said there were no pending charges against him and no sign of any “documentation with any narrative about the incident that allegedly justified his arrest”.

Hreha, who is white, said he believes the arrest was in response to the video he took and posted. He now feels there is a target on his back, which has given him a very small taste of what black people deal with every day.

“It’s woken me up a bit,” he said. “It just kind of shattered that false narrative that was in my head that cops always protect and serve.”
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Admiral E. Rastus wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:31 am
been-there wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:44 am
So?
What does this have to do with the kidnapping, and selling into slavery of generations of Africans and the following centuries of appalling treatment of their descendants as inferior Afro-Americans?
It has a lot to do with everything. Abolitionist religious propaganda aside, Black slaves have been coddled and treated with generosity...
Er... Ok.
Our discussion ends here. :?

(That is a literally insane point of view.)
-- Anonymous

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Black Georgia sheriff says shooting of Rayshard Brooks by Atlanta police was 'completely justified'

"...an officer generally goes to work every day, he's not concerned about whether a perpetrator is black or white. He's there to do a job."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sheriff-a ... -justified
Last edited by torus9 on Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Admiral E. Rastus

Post by Admiral E. Rastus »

been-there wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:36 am
Er... Ok.
Our discussion ends here. :?

(That is a literally insane point of view.)
Yes, your programming ends there alright. You can't go any further.

From a world-historical perspective, Blacks were treated way better than most battle-captured Europeans throughout history and in fact coddled as high-end pets and protected by their slave owners even as the slaves abused non-slaveowner Whites. Some White Supremacy.

Moreover, Whites (and East Asians) used to be quite needlessly violent too. We have suffered through generational brutal application of the rule of law where even the slightest indiscretion and theft meant death. That made us who we are today. And the lack of that left Blacks who they are today. It is what it is. Even highly affluent and highly privileged Black athletes can't help getting into trouble. Coddling is coddling, even when a thoroughly propagandized guy from Sweden is in massive denial.

Admiral E. Rastus

Post by Admiral E. Rastus »

Here is some Black mating behavior recently captured on video. According to been-there, as long as we're stuck with them, we should "think ourselves fortunate" Blacks only do this:

( https://twitter.com/iameloho/status/1272910713590251525 )

( https://twitter.com/ParisMilanYT/status/1273001743203201024 )

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Just a collection of lowlife, talentless, muddafukkas. Yet another reason why I'm not on "IG". "Intanashunal Gangsta"

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Don't try to move the goal posts, Been-There. Let's stick with the Rayshard Brooks shooting at the Wendy's in Atlanta:

White (former) police officer Garret Rolfe is being charged with murder, now faces the death penalty, and true to form has been declared guilty in advance by the corporate news media.

I've watched the long version of the DUI arrest on video, plus other clips, and Officer Rolfe and his partner, who has so far only been suspended, were extremely patient with Mr. Brooks who had passed out in the Wendy's drive-thru. For 41 minutes the police were being extremely considerate with Brooks as they slowly justified field sobriety testing based on low-level softball questioning. Mr. Brooks was chatty and compliant until he was put under arrest for DUI.

At some point a Niggah realizes that he's not going to be able to talk his way out of the jam he is in with the police. A middle-class White person without his own DUI attorney would have been cuffed and taken away immediately, and he likely would not be resisting arrest.

Rayshard Brooks goes berserk and fights two cops and throws them both off before they can get the cuffs on him.

Then Brooks actually takes a cop's Taser and runs.

Been-There, when a perp takes a weapon from the police, they are obligated to apprehend.

Perhaps, after an inquiry, they can be fired for having lost a weapon to a perp while attempting an arrest─that is just incompetence─i.e., not being vigilant cops who know their way around a Negro suspect.

But they were absolutely justified in using deadly force when the fleeing felon apparently turns back to fire the Taser (and apparently did so fire but missed, the Taser dart bouncing off the cop's sleeve).

Rayshard Brooks is exactly where he deserves to be. Dead and buried for his sins.

What has happened is that the Shit-Libs have created a situation where you cannot arrest Negroes for any purpose including raw street crime.

Those from the old RODOH Forum will remember in the year 2005 when the intoxicated person ran the red light and ran me over in the crosswalk, I was pretty angry. But I was willing to forgive and forget, both legs and both arms repaired with orthopedic steel, an experimental medical nailing technique invented by evil Nazis during World War II to save limbs─a method then adopted in all civilized countries so quickly that the evil Nazi doctors could not be punished in postwar show-trials for this particular invention.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intramedullary_rod

Now, the guy who ran me over while under the influence of alcohol, heroin, and cannabis was on probation for a previous drug offense, and before his sentencing for Aggravated Assault, he flew the coop. So I tracked his ass down in Illinois and he was extradited back to Arizona to do his prison time, three or four years in jail. Since I was not killed or crippled─I can still ride a bike and use a keyboard─I was willing to let bygones be bygones. But because our boy jumped ship and tried to evade justice I tracked him down to face the music.

But let's say that Mr. Brooks had killed or crippled my loved one while driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, then I would not be so forgiving (nor should you be). Nor would I hold the Atlanta political police blameless for failing to manhandle the DUI perpetrator before him being given another opportunity to commit vehicular homicide.

And we certainly should not be forgiving or dismissive of the criminal behavior of Mr. Brooks himself who elsewhere of Clown World would either be in prison or swinging from a rope for his sins.

All these stupid White Shit-Libs and BLM "Allies" who think that we can dispense with "rayciss poh-leece" need to have some dumb Nigger give them a big attitude adjustment; they need to get "mugged by reality" as the saying goes.

We have police for a reason and that reason is to deal with criminals, including the overwhelmingly Negro kind.

White Liberals are so blinded by the dogma-of-the-day which states that EQUALITY must be made to exist even if it does not nor cannot ever exist in nature.

This is why we cannot have civil service examinations for postal workers or police. This is why they have recently eliminated the SAT exam for college admissions. The qualification for college now is to be either a Person of Colluh or an idiot White Liberal with some money

Therefore, when "People of Color" revert to their natures and commit horrific violent crimes, it is not THEIR fault but the fault of White people. All White people. It is just like the kid with the gnarly powers in the famous television episode of The Twilight Zone about the "innocent boy monster." So when Black or Brown people commit horrific crimes, it is "GOOD" that they did that. You are powerless to say any different and your fear is seen as suspect.

When a White person gets killed, raped or mugged, it is always the White person's fault. Not just Rednecks or the McMichaels but any White persons who end up defending themselves against criminals of the Colored persuasion are absolutely and unequivocally wrong in advance.

These Wrong-thinkers are guilty of exercising their White Privilege for even thinking about thinking wrong things like self-defense. Who but a vile racist would possibly even want to defend themselves against People of Color, and so much so that they deserve the harshest penalties for even thinking about challenging our blameless dusky-hued Saints who are owed so much by Whitey that their own oppressed defecation smells like nothing but the blessed petals of the rose.

We could pillory the impudent "Karens" for calling the police on an intoxicated Black man passed out in a White car in the Wendy's drive-thru, but neither the 911 caller nor the dispatch operator in the Rayshard Brooks case were even White.

So when will you dumb Liberals finally understand that even having a functional 911 system─not to speak of drive-in restaurants themselves, let alone electricity and telephones─that these are all the very definition of White Privilege?

:roll:

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Scott wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:10 am
Don't try to move the goal posts, Been-There.
The 'goal posts' are the disproportionate unlawful killings by cops of people of colour, and then LYING about it, and the system routinely exonerating them.
Everything I write in THIS topic-thread is related to THOSE 'goalposts'. :ugeek:

Scott wrote:
Let's stick with the Rayshard Brooks shooting at the Wendy's in Atlanta
Ok. Let's. :)

Scott wrote:
White (former) police officer Garret Rolfe is being charged with murder, now faces the death penalty, and true to form has been declared guilty in advance by the corporate news media.

I've watched the long version of the DUI arrest on video, plus other clips, and Officer Rolfe and his partner, who has so far only been suspended, were extremely patient with Mr. Brooks who had passed out in the Wendy's drive-thru. For 41 minutes the police were being extremely considerate with Brooks as they slowly justified field sobriety testing based on low-level softball questioning. Mr. Brooks was chatty and compliant until he was put under arrest for DUI.
At some point a Niggah realizes that he's not going to be able to talk his way out of the jam he is in with the police. A middle-class White person without his own DUI attorney would have been cuffed and taken away immediately, and he likely would not be resisting arrest.
Rayshard Brooks goes berserk and fights two cops and throws them both off before they can get the cuffs on him.
Then Brooks actually takes a cop's Taser and runs.

Been-There, when a perp takes a weapon from the police, they are obligated to apprehend.
Apprehend if possible. SURE! But NOT OBLIGATED TO KILL.
Not OBLIGATED to kill for taking a used and useless taser???!!!
Cops are certainly not OBLIGATED to endanger the lives of bystanders by UNNECCESSARILY using DEADLY FORCE while running, (so dangerously firing bullets in the dark!!!). Cops are NOT obligated under such circumstances to shoot anyone twice in the back, one shot piercing his heart, the other going into a vehicle that was waiting in the line at the drive-thru.

They already had his name and address. Q1. How far can he run? Q2. What danger is he to anyone on foot?

Scott wrote:
... they were absolutely justified in using deadly force when the fleeing felon apparently turns back to fire the Taser (and apparently did so fire but missed, the Taser dart bouncing off the cop's sleeve).

Rayshard Brooks is exactly when he deserves to be. Dead and buried for his sins.
Q3. What 'sin' of his deserved execution by a cop?

Q4. Would a white person have also deserved execution without charge or trial, in your opinion?

Here is the latest.
Officer Garrett Rolfe kicked him and didn’t give him medical attention for more than two minutes after shooting him in the back.
He is also quoted as saying: “I got him!”.
The other cop, Devin Brosnan, allegedly stood on Brooks as he lay on the floor dying.
ATLANTA (AP) — As Rayshard Brooks lay dying in a Wendy’s parking lot, prosecutors say the Atlanta police officer who shot him in the back kicked him and didn’t give him medical attention for more than two minutes.
Rolfe, who is white, shot Brooks after the 27-year-old black man grabbed a Taser and ran, firing it at the officer, the prosecutor said.
But when the officer fired his gun, Brooks was too far ahead of him for the Taser to be a danger, and it had already been fired twice, so it was empty and no longer a threat, Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard said.

On Wednesday, the prosecutor announced a murder charge against Rolfe and an aggravated assault charge against a second officer, Devin Brosnan, who the district attorney said stood on Brooks' shoulder as he struggled for his life.
-- Anonymous

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

When Daniel Shaver was shot by the SWAT Team in a hallway of a Mesa, Arizona hotel in 2016, he was not a felon, nor fleeing, nor on probation or "information," unlike Mr. Brooks who was out of jail due to COVID-19.

The cops in the Brooks arrest should have had a beat-down all prepared once Brooks learned that he was going back to jail and tried to bolt. He took down two cops trying to cuff him.

But my complaint is their competence in treating him like royalty. Were they expecting that Niggah would just go to jail for his DUI like a reasonable White man and not go full chimp first? If so, they are too stupid to be cops.

The facts and the REAL STATISTICS bear out that instead of shooting them as often as they do Whites and Hispanics, the police instead treat Negroes like dumb children who are usually expected to be too stupid not to misbehave. They don't give Whites the same indulgence and benefit of a doubt.

The Memory Holed Daniel Shaver shooting is a classic example...

In January of 2016, some concerned tourist apparently saw that Shaver had a scoped BB gun─and come on, who has not used the scope on a rifle as a personal telescope? We now live in a society where they actually airbrush the gun out of the picture of Elmer Fudd cartoons. A cartoon White man with a gun is a scary sight indeed.

In any case, the hotel staff dutifully panicked and called the police. Arizona is an open-carry state but I guess to some Winter Visitors (aka Snowbirds) a gun is a scary sight to behold. So instead of just checking it out, the SWAT team was mobilized as if they finally had a real terrorist call that they could scramble for.

Watch the video below, Shaver was shot for being fully-drunk, half-dressed, and thoroughly confused when caught in the hotel hallway and being barked at by Keystone wannabes to perform weird Simon-Says stuff from an almost hysterical SWAT commander like they had just caught schoolboys smoking behind the bleachers and were threatening to kill them.

The 26-year-old Shaver begged for his life as his sweats were falling down. A rookie cop, 26-year-old Philip M. Brailsford panicked in the excitement and put five rounds into Shaver with his AR-15 as the victim was already lying down on his belly in the narrow hallway. Brailsford with shirt-sleeve tattoos strikes me as a dumb Millennial snowflake who definitely should not have been on the SWAT team.

The media and the prosecution tried to make too much of the bit that the rookie cop had a bellicose slogan written on his gun: "You're Fücked." But this little tidbit is in my opinion the least relevant part of the story.

Brailsford was not convicted of manslaughter, which is fine with me since mistakes happen in good faith─but after being reinstated, he had to go onto disability for PTSD and now draws a big pension, which is pretty outrageous.

The SWAT commander, Sgt. Charles Langley (now retired and living in the Philippines with exotic Brown people) is the one who botched the call the way that I see it, with all the silly command barking.

Officer Langley didn't fire but he is the one who should have done at least some time in jail for over-reacting to a very pedestrian police call. Langley was the one on the bridge when the ship went down, as G. Gordon Liddy used to say. You decide─but remember, the victim isn't a Darkie.

Yeah, it's Clown World, alright. But to say that it be Rayciss an' Shit is totally OFF BASE.

One of the problems here is just politics. The Mesa, Arizona police department has been stricken with wormwood at the highest levels for quite some time now. In order to apologize for being oh-so-White, they have been hiring too many Affirmative Action Chiefs and various Negro administrators. A few years ago the prominent Cuban activist and now California politician Georges Gascon served as the Mesa, AZ Police Chief. He tried to make Mesa a sanctuary city for Illegal aliens before that term was even coined.

:roll:

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Scott wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:10 am
When Daniel Shaver was shot by the SWAT Team in a hallway of a Mesa, Arizona hotel in 2016, he was not a felon, nor fleeing, nor on probation or "information," unlike Mr. Brooks who was out of jail due to COVID-19...

The 26-year-old Shaver begged for his life as his sweats were falling down. A rookie cop, 26-year-old Philip M. Brailsford panicked in the excitement and put five rounds into Shaver with his AR-15 as the victim was already lying down on his belly in the narrow hallway. Brailsford with shirt-sleeve tattoos strikes me as a dumb Millennial snowflake who definitely should not have been on the SWAT team.

Brailsford was not convicted of manslaughter, which is fine with me since mistakes happen in good faith...
There lies the problem in my opinion.

You think a militarised police — trained in racist, state-terrorist, apartheid, übermensch Israel — can routinely make 'mistakes' and unlawfully kill people AND THEN LIE ABOUT IT to cover themselves from the law.

Scott wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 6:10 am
Yeah, it's Clown World, alright. But to say that it be Rayciss an' Shit is totally OFF BASE.
But Scott, you would presumably admit you have a considerable prejudice against ALL Afro-Americans.
Yes?
Everything you write is in support of why that prejudice is totally justified as in your opinion they are all lesser human beings? Correct?
So basically, your argument is that anyone else who shares your opinion of Afro-Americans and treats them unlawfully is acting properly as they nearly all "deserve" it. Right?

What idiots they all look, with their idiotic, unnecessary, self-endangering facemasks. Your country needs a reset.
But probably not the one that is being prepared for it. ;)
-- Anonymous