George Zimmerman found innocent

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by Werd »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 5:40 pm
b-t wrote:
Well, look at that. You are misrepresenting my viewpoint yet AGAIN.
Well, what the hell DID you mean by "defunding the police"? Your cartoon showed building gibsmedat housing for niggers amongst other items. Money would be taken from the police budget to finance such endeavors so did you or did you not mean that the police would be defunded?

b-t, you offer NO explanation for nigger behavior other than it's Whitey's fault. Why do you, for example, blame White people for the niggers median IQ of 85?

PS.
I know that there's no hope of ever changing b-t's claim that niggers are "just like us" and only have more melanin content and all of the trouble caused by niggers wherever they go is all Whitey's fault. However, pointing out some of his more blatant idiocies to other readers seems worthwhile.
You, as well as been-there, should address my two points in red I've been talking about that can be read here in their original post.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Werd

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:30 am
Scott wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:59 am
...in order to keep the peace, the State has to somehow be able to do its prime job of providing security. And that job hinges upon keeping the boot on the neck of the people who will not or cannot behave in civil society.

...Or you can behave like a civilized White person to begin with.

What's it gonna be?
Wow!
[...]
One of your 'white civilised' killer cops accused of sexual assault while at work as a cop.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11815902/ ... l-assault/
Not to mention the post on instagram claims he attempted to plant drugs on a black man to arrest him.

WHY DOES TURNAGAIN AND SCOTT IGNORE STUFF LIKE THIS???

WHITE COPS HAVE PLANTED DRUGS ON BLACK BEFORE! IT HAPPENS! GET OVER IT!!!

Werd

Post by Werd »

https://www.censored.tv/newsposts/minne ... the-police

MINNEAPOLIS CITY COUNCIL BEWILDERED BY CRIME SPIKE AFTER DEFUNDING THE POLICE

Only two months ago, the Minneapolis City Council unanimously voted to disband the police department, and on Wednesday those same council members were dumbstruck during a meeting regarding rising crime in their city.

Council members grilled police Chief Medaria Arradondo about the surge in crimes including daytime carjackings, robberies, violent assaults, shootings, and street racing.

"Residents are asking, 'Where are the police?'" said Council Member Jamal Osman, citing that constituents' calls to the Minneapolis Police Department are now being ignored. "That is the only public safety option they have at the moment. MPD. They rely on MPD. And they are saying they are nowhere to be seen."

Council President Lisa Bender charged Minneapolis cops with intentionally refusing to enforce laws and neglecting to make arrests.

"This is not new," Bender said. "But it is very concerning in the current context."

Arradondo, who first took up his post as police chief in 2017, called her remarks "troubling to hear" and vowed to tackle the concern with his departmental supervisors.

“We need to make sure that our communities know that we are going to be there, that we’re going to be responsive,” he told the council. "We’ve taken an oath to do that."

Minnesota Public Radio reports that the Minneapolis Police Department’s data on crime shows an increase in assaults, robberies, and homicides in addition to property crimes and arson. In the first nine months of 2020, more lives have been lost to violent crime than all murders reported for the previous year.

Arradondo informed the council that roughly 100 officers have resigned from the department or have taken a leave of absence since the beginning of 2020, which is more than twice the usual number of cops who either walk away from the department or are inactive, according to MPR.

The council began eliminating the city's police department in July. This included the passage of an amendment to take away $1 million from the police department's budget and transferring resources to the health department to take on "violence interrupters" tasked with smoothing out potentially violent situations.

"If we have these systems in place we are getting ahead of the violence," Council member Phillipe Cunningham said. "That’s why I have advocated so strongly for the violence interrupters, because if they are interrupting the violence before the guns are being fired, then the MPD doesn’t have to respond to that violence."

The council had promised earlier this past summer to take apart the police department and substitute it with a community-based system of public safety in a reaction to leftist mob outrage and national media attention.

"What I am sort of flabbergasted by right now is colleagues, who a very short time ago were calling for abolition, are now suggesting we should be putting more resources and funding into MPD," Cunningham griped.

The council started zeroing in on police reorganization after 46-year-old George Floyd died while high on a cocktail of drugs in the custody of Minneapolis police officers who were blamed for causing his death while trying to restrain him.

The death of Floyd went viral from a bystander's video that circulated on social media as well as news across the country and world. The public reacted with violent protests, assaults in the street, and vast property damage that stretched across the nation. The officers who were involved in the incident were terminated from their jobs the day after Floyd's death. One of the officers, Derek Chauvin, is now facing charges of second-degree murder, whereas the three remaining officers who were on the scene have been charged with aiding and abetting.

All four of the officers are scheduled to appear in court Friday.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Oh, OK, now I get it, Werd. Nigger behavior isn't Whitey's fault. It's the fault of Jews and the CIA. Got it. (Well, maybe not.)

Werd

Post by Werd »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:31 am
Oh, OK, now I get it, Werd. Nigger behavior isn't Whitey's fault.
A lot of behaviour is THEIR own fault. Yes. Such as black women and black men constantly fucking up. I even said that closing one's legs and refusing to spawn just to get more checks with ANY black man has NOTHING TO DO with CIA/freemason crack planted in the ghettos. Bad as it is...
It's the fault of Jews and the CIA. Got it. (Well, maybe not.)
If the drugs and guns weren't there, there'd be more opportunity to create PROPER family owned and locally owned business like when black Wall Street existed. However, you ALSO CAN'T HAVE WHITE COPS PLANTING DRUGS TO PUT BLACK MEN IN PRIVATIZED PRISONS THAT OFTEN HAVE INVESTORS SUCH AS RECORD COMPANIES, CORRUPT CONGRESSMEN AND OTHER SHADOWY PEOPLE!

Both sides of this race and crime debate are missing HUGE PIECES OF THE PUZZLE!

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Werd, you have your head up your arse. Back in the early 50's the nigger family was mostly intact. Bastardy rates for both niggers and White people were comparable. Then came LBJ and his plan to pay nigger women to have bastard brats. The gov't would pay them only if they weren't married and weren't living with a man. Nigger men got booted out of the households and as LBJ said, "I'll have those niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years". Gee, imagine what happened when the gov't paid niggers to fuck?

LBJ was also the traitorous SOB who signed the Hart/Celler act which effectively put an end to White America and turned it into the "multicultural" shithole we have today. All that done with the grandiose promises that the "Immigration Reform Act of 1965" would never, never, ever change the demographics of the US.

You're probably too young to remember the "Golden Age" of the US. I'm not. I can remember when you could buy about any gun of your choice including cannons from a magazine ad and have it delivered to your house. I can remember when it changed, too. Started about 1963. Joined the army in 63 and didn't get home for almost 3 years. Got back to the US and almost everything had changed. Had to ask, "What the hell is a 'hippy"? No more beer and hotrods. It was VW's and dope. Had some real culture shock to deal with. At any rate, wake the eff up, Werd.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 2:19 am
Werd, you have your head up your arse. Back in the early 50's the nigger family was mostly intact. Bastardy rates for both niggers and White people were comparable. Then came LBJ and his plan to pay nigger women to have bastard brats. The gov't would pay them only if they weren't married and weren't living with a man. Nigger men got booted out of the households and as LBJ said, "I'll have those niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years". Gee, imagine what happened when the gov't paid niggers to fuck?
I have said black women are part of the problem.
LBJ was also the traitorous SOB who signed the Hart/Celler act which effectively put an end to White America and turned it into the "multicultural" shithole we have today. All that done with the grandiose promises that the "Immigration Reform Act of 1965" would never, never, ever change the demographics of the US.
And guess how many Jews in Congress sponsored that act?
You're probably too young to remember the "Golden Age" of the US. I'm not. I can remember when you could buy about any gun of your choice including cannons from a magazine ad and have it delivered to your house. I can remember when it changed, too. Started about 1963. Joined the army in 63 and didn't get home for almost 3 years. Got back to the US and almost everything had changed. Had to ask, "What the hell is a 'hippy"? No more beer and hotrods. It was VW's and dope. Had some real culture shock to deal with. At any rate, wake the eff up, Werd.
The availability of legal weapons to own does NOT refute how the CIA has brought OTHER weapons into the country along with cocaine. CIA stands for cocaine import agency. As I have said, BOTH SIDES have correct things to say. It's just that I see you opposite been-there and EACH one of you is EXCLUDING part of the equation.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Werd wrote:
And guess how many Jews sponsored that act?
(((Emanuel Celler))) and (((Jacob Javits))) two New Yawk Jews were the prime movers behind the immigration reform act. They got Hart into so it wouldn't look like an all Jew affair.
The availability of legal weapons to own does NOT refute how the CIA has brought OTHER weapons into the country along with cocaine.
Oh, bullshit, Werd. Niggers use mostly handguns and buy them on the street. Machine guns are a rich man's sport. Even a clunky old Browning 1919 will eat up over 5,000 rounds of .30-06 with just 10 minutes of shooting. Quad fifties and M-2's? Fahgiddaboutit. A twenty round stick lasts only seconds in my old FN-FAL rebuild and it's only semi-auto. I've no doubt that the CIA is involved in the dope game but selling guns to the niggers? Bullshit.
OF COURSE something dressed up as nice would be USED AND ABUSED by black women, and women in general.
Gimme' a break, Werd. LBJ DID say that he would "have those niggers voting democrat for the next two hundred years". He knew damned well what he was doing. That's like saying that Lady Bird didn't know what Billie Sol was up to with PVO.

Get it through your head that it isn't the cops that cause nigger behavior. There's even an acronym for it: TNB or "Typical Nigger Behavior". Don't care much for cops myself but trying to blame them (and the CIA) for all of the nigger problems in the country is bullshit.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Turnagain wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:33 am
OF COURSE something dressed up as nice would be USED AND ABUSED by black women, and women in general.
Gimme' a break, Werd. LBJ DID say that he would "have those niggers voting democrat for the next two hundred years". He knew damned well what he was doing.
Hence, me saying it was "dressed up" as nice.
Get it through your head that it isn't the cops that cause nigger behavior.
Agreed.
There's even an acronym for it: TNB or "Typical Nigger Behavior". Don't care much for cops myself but trying to blame them (and the CIA) for all of the nigger problems in the country is bullshit.
The presence of illegal drugs and weapons of foreign origin is NOT their fault. What is also NOT their fault are the black men who get framed and drugs planted on them by corrupt freemasonic cops who take orders from freemason superiors who also take orders. If you don't think private prisons want more prisoners in them, think again. I'm going to take the work of Michael Ruppert, Brian Downing Quigg, Gary Webb, Tim White and Al Martin about intelligence agency drug dealing over you and your skepticism. Sorry.

I've already listed where black women and men have messed up on their own so I don't need to do it again.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Werd wrote:
I'm going to take the work of Michael Ruppert, Brian Downing Quigg, Gary Webb, Tim White and Al Martin about intelligence agency drug dealing over you and your skepticism. Sorry.
I said that I had no doubt that the CIA was involved in the dope game. I don't think that they're in cahoots with local cops to keep the private prisons supplied with inmates. Have local cops manufactured evidence against people? Without a doubt but that's the exception not the rule. Why tar all cops with the same brush when just about all of the top tier gov't functionaries are crooked as a dog's hind leg? Blaming the cops for all of societies' ills doesn't make any sense.

As far as, "weapons of foreign origin", Jeezus H, but there's guns from just about every country in the world floating around the US. If you're going to make any money off guns you have to go where guns are illegal. You can't make money off guns when your customers can go down to the corner store and buy about anything from anywhere that he pleases. Sure, you can make money in the dope game in the US but big money in guns? Get real.