George Zimmerman found innocent

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by been-there »

torus9 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:37 pm
been-there wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:39 am
Hint: the three hundred year WHITE enrichment from the BLACK AFRICAN slave trade!

Face it now.
The black woman, who I assume used her privileged choice to board that plane, which subsequently renders her obedient to certain rules is disemboweling her own "argument" by not letting a FLIGHT ATTENDANT pass. Can you comprehend that? All she had to do was turn around and start pouring all that shit out of the proper orifice.
What if the toilet was occupied, and she was waiting for it to be unoccupied?
Hey, I don't know the full story. Nor do you.
And I'm not condoning her behaviour or her rant. But I do think the heading of the tweet you posted was misrepresentation.
It looked to me like she objected to the flight attendant trying to PUSH past her.

Whatever. Are you saying that you really don't understand why black Americans are more pissed off right now and less tolerant of ANYTHING that could be interpreted as less than equitable? C'mon.

Just reverse the positions. Imagine YOU were in Africa after three centuries of white slavery in a foreign land.
Imagine how you'd be feeling when your leaders and parents, were struggling for equal rights and getting assassinated, lynched, beaten, mauled by police dogs, etc., just sixty years ago.
Imagine how you'd feel if right NOW other whites were getting disproportionately targeted, harassed, stopped and executed by petty-tyrant, trigger-happy black cops who then get suspended-with-full-pay holidays and protected by the African, black system. Imagine numerous white people were being repeatedly unlawfully killed by black cops and even though it was captured on film they were being protected.
Then imagine YOU are on a plane waiting to use the toilet and some black attendant tries to pushes past you.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

been-there wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:44 pm
torus9 wrote:
been-there wrote:
Hint: the three hundred year WHITE enrichment from the BLACK AFRICAN slave trade!

Face it now.
The black woman, who I assume used her privileged choice to board that plane, which subsequently renders her obedient to certain rules is disemboweling her own "argument" by not letting a FLIGHT ATTENDANT pass. Can you comprehend that? All she had to do was turn around and start pouring all that shit out of the proper orifice.
And I'm not condoning her behaviour or her rant. But I do think the heading of the tweet you posted was misrepresentation.
It looked to me like she objected to the flight attendant trying to PUSH past her.

Whatever. Are you saying that you really don't understand why black Americans are more pissed off right now and less tolerant of ANYTHING that could be interpreted as less than equitable? C'mon.

Just reverse the positions. Imagine YOU were in Africa after three centuries of white slavery in a foreign land.
Imagine how you'd be feeling when your leaders and parents, were struggling for equal rights and getting assassinated, lynched, beaten, mauled by police dogs, etc., just sixty years ago.
Imagine how you'd feel if right NOW other whites were getting disproportionately targeted, harassed, stopped and executed by petty-tyrant, trigger-happy black cops who then get suspended-with-full-pay holidays and protected by the African, black system. Imagine numerous white people were being repeatedly unlawfully killed by black cops and even though it was captured on film they were being protected.
Then imagine YOU are on a plane waiting to use the toilet and some black attendant tries to pushes past you.
There was no 3 centuries of slavery in the continental USA.

The case was that there were black Africans who enslaved other black Africans and bartered those enslaved Africans to persons who took those enslaved Africans to the Western Hemisphere. The vast majority of these black African slaves were taken to Brazil and the Islands of North America. A very small proportion were taken to areas that are now part of the USA.

Within the North American English colonies were sent relatively small numbers of black African slaves. Half of those colonies did not allow slavery in their states. The other half did. And it came to be the case that slavery became hereditary - and black persons were in general considered to be of a slave class.

At the time of the American Revolution - the breaking away from the mother country, England, it was thought that slavery would eventually be phased out in some way or other. This was because of the totally shitty economy that slavery entailed. Slave holders saw that slavery was not the way to go. There were relatively small numbers of black slaves at this time. And slave states, such as my own - Maryland - had actually enacted laws forbidding the importing of any more black African slaves. But these laws were not able to be enforced. When the cotton gin was invented, slavery became much more economical. And slave plantations across the slave southern states (but not Mid-Atlantic states such as MD to NC - which couldn't grow cotton) made their own versions of the cotton gin (without paying Eli Whitney anything, btw) and brought in buttloads of slaves from Africa to pick the cotton that could now be processed more quickly by over an order of magnitude. THIS is when the vast majority of black African slaves came to the USA - the early 1800s. And this was done by breaking the laws against bringing in any more slaves.

Chattel slavery was made illegal throughout all of the USA after the civil war. If you call 1619 the beginning of the small numbers of black African slaves, that'd be 250 years of hereditary black African slavery in the continental British colonies. But the vast majority of the black African slaves were only brought in after the cotton gin - more like 50 years of slavery for them.

Cotton was by far the largest export of the USA after the cotton gin's invention. But those exports only accounted for about 7% of the USA GDP at the time. Talk of slavery somehow "building" America is overblown to an extreme.

Are you clear on these facts, BT? Do you see how overblown this whole black slavery crap is? Do you see how your "300 years" crap is overblown? Do you see the role black African slavery played in the USA more clearly from my post?

All studies claim that black Americans are NOT unduly treated by law enforcement. It is said that black Americans just so happen to be less law abiding. It is weird as hell that you and others use black law breakers for examples of mistreatment.

The reasoning going about with regard to slavery, black people, ... etc is as if the persons making these claims are ignorant emotionally unstable children! No one today need give a rat's ass about slavery. No one is enslaved. Get over it. Life was rough in the past - just deal with it and move on, for Christ's sake! Slave cotton was 7% of GDP - woop-de-doo. Black Africans enslaved each other and Europeans entered into that system in the way they did. Who cares? That is the past. The relatively tiny numbers of black African slaves employed in the regions of British North America which allowed slavery wasn't much compared to South American and islands slavery and didn't contribute much to USA GDP.

The only reason the USA is being treated as some sort of big player in slavery is because the USA is a world leader today. If BT were genuine in his crap, he would look into Brazillian or island blacks. Please do that, BT, and get back to us with comparisons of them with USA blacks. How about a comparison of current-day Africans with black Americans? You people are retarded children with your crap.

Treating black persons - or the category "black Americans" - as if they have no agency of their own and need some sort of reverse discrimination within America is unacceptable. Anyone who wishes that should just go create their own black racist country and get out of America. The grievances of these people are unreasonable and unacceptable. All Americans are to follow American law - which is not biased against black Americans. Mob rule is not acceptable. Either change the laws peaceably (if you think that is required) or get out. Cops that mistreat people are to be tried in courts of law - not by these minds-of-retarded-children mobs.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

been-there wrote:
torus9 wrote:
been-there wrote:

Face it now.

blake121666 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:19 pm
I think this demonstrates the heart of the problem. Viz. so many of you people are in denial of how you got to this position.

blake121666 wrote:
Are you clear on these facts, BT? Do you see how overblown this whole black slavery crap is? Do you see how your "300 years" crap is overblown? Do you see the role black African slavery played in the USA more clearly from my post?
No, I think you are in denial and are quibbling about how the majority of Afro-Americans came to be in America. And how they have been treated since their arrival.

https://sharondraper.com/timeline.pdf
blake121666 wrote:
...Life was rough in the past — just deal with it and move on, for Christ's sake!
Yeah, whites want to move on. Sure. Because you aren't personally dealing with the effects of 300 years of being treated as a chattel.

blake121666 wrote:
..Who cares? That is the past.
Er, well obviously most black Afro-Americans "care".
This amazingly callous reply I suggest is further proof of just how much you are in self-serving denial of your collective history.

blake121666 wrote:
The only reason the USA is being treated as some sort of big player in slavery is because the USA is a world leader today.
No. Wrong. So, so wrong.
The OBVIOUS reason why the USA is "treated as a big player" in the three centuries of slavery is because you have the second largest population of those slaves' descendants.

blake121666 wrote:
...Anyone who wishes that should just go create their own black racist country and get out of America.
Dream on. This just means you — and all the others with racist prejudices like you — don't want to deal with the reality you are faced with.

blake121666 wrote:
The grievances of these people are unreasonable and unacceptable.
Only to people who are in denial of the suffering, discrimination and brutal treatment that blacks have been subjected to for three centuries.

blake121666 wrote:
All Americans are to follow American law — which is not biased against black Americans.
Oh boy... :roll: More denial.

blake121666 wrote:
Mob rule is not acceptable.
Yeah, sure, NOTHING is acceptable to people like you. Be honest now: no form of protest is acceptable to you. Black sportsmen peaceably 'taking the knee' at sports events during the national anthem wasn't even acceptable to people like you.
You won't accept any form of protest.
You have had so many decades to make reparations and heal the centuries of cruel and inhumane injustice against blacks and the current repercussions of that. And you have refused to do that.
Well... You have now another chance to do that. Maybe you'd better take THIS opportunity before you have a race war.

blake121666 wrote:
Either change the laws peaceably (if you think that is required) or get out.
Whites brought blacks to America and used them as slaves for centuries. Then you treated them as second class segregated citizens for a century. AND your policeforce routinely STILL treat them as a higher risk factor when interacting with them. Consequently they are disportionately killed by your cops.
And now you want to forget all that.
Well, guess what... They aren't willing to do that.
So... Face it now and accept your collective inherited responsibility for their collective situation

blake121666 wrote:
Cops that mistreat people are to be tried in courts of law — not by these minds-of-retarded-children mobs.
Yeah, sure. I understand that you as a priviliged white person prefer to CHOOSE that false narrative. And THAT is the problem. As long as you remain in denial of the history that got you here, the problem won't go away.
-- Anonymous

blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

What an ignorantly blind response from BT - who thinks:
BT wrote:The OBVIOUS reason why the USA is "treated as a big player" in the three centuries of slavery is because you have the largest population of those slaves' descendants.
You really have no clue of how small a part the continental British colonies played in the slave trade, do you?

For your information, black persons are still a small minority (like 13% - 20%) in the USA. Do you think this is the case in Brazil or the Islands in the Americas?

Google around for the black populations of these areas - and educate yourself from your stupid ignorance. Brazil ALONE has over double the black population of the USA - and that isn't even counting the mulatto population there.

Do you think the 5 million black slaves sent to Brazil just up and died or something? Or the 5 million sent to the islands? Neither did the 200,000 - 300,000 sent to the continental British colonies. Do you understand this difference in numbers? Please verify for me that you do and quit posting your ignorant nonsense about this matter.

And quit calling me racist for a color-blind position on these matters. You are treating black people as if they are dumb animals or something with your attitude. The end of racism does not entail an OPPOSITE racism be implemented. Certainly not from a minority. Blacks have the same minority rights as any minority. And the US majority IS NOT being tyrannical to minorities. Everyone in the US is a minority in some way or other. There's no reason to racistly favor the black minority over anyone else.

EDIT: The GALL of a non-American to think he knows more about my country's history than me is your problem, BT. I've quite studied our history - including this slavery crap. You are the ignorantly deluded one who is treating blacks as dumb animals without agency of their own. Wise up, fool. You've never set foot on USA soil and have no clue of which you speak. Isn't it you who argues for empirical verification all the time? You believe what you want - regardless of the empirical facts it looks like. It is attitudes like yours that compounds and misdiagnosis racial problems. Get a clue.
Last edited by blake121666 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

blake121666 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:15 pm
What an ignorantly blind response from BT - who thinks:
BT wrote:The OBVIOUS reason why the USA is "treated as a big player" in the three centuries of slavery is because you have the second largest population of those slaves' descendants.
Google around for the black populations of these areas — and educate yourself from your stupid ignorance. Brazil ALONE has over double the black population of the USA — and that isn't counting the mulatto population there.
Blacks in Brazil aren't and weren't treated the way they were and are in America.
During more than 300 years of slavery in the Americas, Brazil was the largest importer of African slaves, bringing in seven times as many African slaves to the country, compared to the United States. Sure! BUT the big difference is the degree of race mixing. Brazil's Portuguese white settlers were mostly male. They used African females as sex slaves. Their descendants intermarried with indigenous and mulatto females. So miscegenation in Brazil and treatment of people of colour has been very different to what occurred in North America.
Face these facts finally and acknowledge them. Then deal with them.

-- Anonymous

blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

Brazil brought over about 20 times the number of black slaves - as did the islands. About 40 times the number of black slaves were sent to these places than the continental British colonies. And the vast majority of those were sent much later than 1619 - hundreds of years later.

The huge Southern plantations is where black slaves ended up. The northern regions had very very little blacks - and slavery was technically outlawed there.

I should probably do a Gerdes [yes/no] autism on you for my last post. Were you aware that even the southern colonies - such as MD - outlawed importing black slaves?

How much of our history do you think you know on these matters?
Last edited by blake121666 on Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

The situation in Brazil is NOT the topic of discussion here.

Stop trying to derail the conversation.

Your post answered below shows you are in denial about the history of slavery in America.
And in denial about the connection to that history of the current situation IN THE USA (not Brazil).
I suggest you come out of that denial and try to apply some empathy in your approach to your collective USA race problems. I.e. try and see how you would feel if you were in their position with their history.

been-there wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:44 pm
been-there wrote:
torus9 wrote:
been-there wrote:

Face it now.

blake121666 wrote:
I think this demonstrates the heart of the problem. Viz. so many of you people are in denial of how you got to this position.

blake121666 wrote:
No, I think you are in denial and are quibbling about how the majority of Afro-Americans came to be in America. And how they have been treated since their arrival.

https://sharondraper.com/timeline.pdf
blake121666 wrote:
...Life was rough in the past — just deal with it and move on, for Christ's sake!
Yeah, whites want to move on. Sure. Because you aren't personally dealing with the effects of 300 years of being treated as a chattel.

blake121666 wrote:
..Who cares? That is the past.
Er, well obviously most black Afro-Americans "care".
This amazingly callous reply I suggest is further proof of just how much you are in self-serving denial of your collective history.

blake121666 wrote:
The only reason the USA is being treated as some sort of big player in slavery is because the USA is a world leader today.
No. Wrong. So, so wrong.
The OBVIOUS reason why the USA is "treated as a big player" in the three centuries of slavery is because you have the second largest population of those slaves' descendants.

blake121666 wrote:
...Anyone who wishes that should just go create their own black racist country and get out of America.
Dream on. This just means you — and all the others with racist prejudices like you — don't want to deal with the reality you are faced with.

blake121666 wrote:
The grievances of these people are unreasonable and unacceptable.
Only to people who are in denial of the suffering, discrimination and brutal treatment that blacks have been subjected to for three centuries.

blake121666 wrote:
All Americans are to follow American law — which is not biased against black Americans.
Oh boy... :roll: More denial.

blake121666 wrote:
Mob rule is not acceptable.
Yeah, sure, NOTHING is acceptable to people like you. Be honest now: no form of protest is acceptable to you. Sportsmen peaceably 'taking the knee' at sports events during the national anthem wasn't even acceptable to people like you.
You want accept any form of protest.
You have had so many decades to make reparations and heal the centuries of cruel and inhumane injustice against blacks and the current repercussions of that. And you have refused to do that.
Well... You have now another chance to do that. Maybe you'd better take THIS opportunity before you have a race war.

blake121666 wrote:
Either change the laws peaceably (if you think that is required) or get out.
Whites brought blacks to America and used them as slaves for centuries. Then you treated them as second class segregated citizens for a century. AND your policeforce routinely STILL treat them as a higher risk factor when interacting with them. Consequently they are disportionately killed by your cops.
And now you want to forget all that.
Well, guess what... They aren't willing to do that.
So... Face it now and accept your collective inherited responsibility for their collective situation

blake121666 wrote:
Cops that mistreat people are to be tried in courts of law — not by these minds-of-retarded-children mobs.
Yeah, sure. I understand that you as a priviliged white person prefer to CHOOSE that false narrative. And THAT is the problem. As long as you remain in denial of the history that got you here, the problem won't go away.
-- Anonymous

blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

You keep acting as if there is a reason for protest.

The cops that might or might not have mistreated persons are to be tried under the law. Do you think that mob rule should be the case instead?

blake121666

Post by blake121666 »

If the reason for protest is a perceived unequalness in outcome, then that is a problem, don't you think, BT? Don't black persons have the agency to achieve their own outcomes? Or are "white people" supposed to be responsible for that?

Shouldn't blacks simply integrate with the population as a whole and use the law for any perceived injustice?

Why are you so keen on mob rule here?

Do you think blacks are playing against a rigged system of justice in some way - which disfavors them in some way? How so?

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

b-t has decided that White people must shoulder the blame for the innate behavior of niggers. Genetic and psychological testing results need not apply. He's determined to kiss whatever black arse presents itself. b-t has a handle on the holyhoax but when it comes to racial issues, he's a "phucking idiot".