George Zimmerman found innocent

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
randomforumguy

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by randomforumguy » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:02 pm

neugierig wrote:I’m still sitting here stunned. Last night I watched the last few hours of the trial on CNN as it unfolded. When the jury asked for clarification on the difference between ‘Murder two’ and ‘Manslaughter’, some of the experts had Zimmermann convicted already, claiming that this shows that the jury had dismissed the self-defense claim. As it turns out, that was not the case.

All I can say is that those six woman jurors have balls, I also expected a guilty verdict. Even Obama weighed in, on Trayvon’s side of course, demonstrating for all to see that he is a – what is the political correct term again – African-American first and president second. Well done Mr. President.

Regards
Wilf

Do you not find it strange that there was no visible reaction from him to the acquittal ? But there could be many reasons for that. I just think it would have gone down better with the public if there was some visible indication of relief from him.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:36 pm

The not guilty verdict was a very close run thing if B37 is to be believed. Thank goodness the jurors eventually found the courage to do the right thing. The duke and Bernard have probably already donated hard cash to a fighting fund to enable a string of frivolous civil lawsuits to be brought against Mr. Zimmerman.
"I have no doubt George feared for his life in the situation he was in at the time," the juror said.

Juror B37 also outlined the process the jury went through in their deliberations.

Based on an initial vote, three - including B37 - were in favour of acquittal, two wanted manslaughter and one wanted second-degree murder. She said the jury started going through all the evidence, listening to tapes multiple times.

"That's why it took us so long," B37 said.

When they started looking at the law, the person who initially wanted second-degree murder changed her vote to manslaughter.

Then they asked for clarification from the judge and kept going over it again and again. B37 said some jurors wanted to find Mr Zimmerman guilty of something, but there was just no place to go based on the law.

B37 said jurors cried when they gave their final vote to the bailiff.

"I want people to know that we put everything into everything to get this verdict," said the juror, who appeared to become emotional during the interview.

"We thought about it for hours and cried over it afterwards," she said. "I don't think any of us could ever do anything like that ever again."
http://news.sky.com/story/1116320/zimme ... ty-verdict

Although there has been a small victory for commonsense and justice in this case, we must never forget the thousands of White men and women currently rotting in prison cells around the world for daring to fight back and defend themselves against black criminals.

Dr. Pierce - Proving White Is Black 1996
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:59 am

Well look at it this way; could Trayvon have been considered standing HIS ground? Just a thought. Say Martin had a weapon and killed Zimmerman. He could have said he saw this guy following him with a gun and felt he had no other choice but to go after him because there was nowhere to run to with a gate all around the neighborhood. Thoughts?

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Wed Jul 17, 2013 2:42 am

The media seems to be implying that Z tried to make a "citizen's arrest" like Barney Fife. I can't see any evidence that Z confronted or even actually followed the other guy at all. The media keeps repeating the claim that he did wrong somehow by getting out of his car. But other than Observing and Reporting--which is what he was supposed to do--I can't see that he did anything wrong.

He probably made a simple mistake in judgement by giving the strange person he had just reported to the police the benefit of some common sense and therefore did not expect to actually be attacked. I would have stayed on the telephone. In TV interviews T's girlfriend has actually tried to justify the assault on Z by claiming that Trayvon thought he was defending himself against a Gay rapist, and ergo had to go beat him down. Hilarious if she were not so stupid. She undoubtedly did great harm to Trayvon's case and the jurors did not find her credible on the stand. Poor stupid thing. At least she told the truth (as she sees it).

As I said before, I have actually been confronted and challenged by Neighborhood Watch types many times, including some that really were @ssholes, thinking they were patrolling the DMZ. Whether they are armed or not, trying to go punch their lights out is not going to cut any ice with any cops who will still charge you with assault and battery--assuming that you are the one who bests the encounter.

Trayvon thought he could go beat down some guy because he was a stupid criminal in training. And that is what is really upsetting all the Trayvon supporters--that it so easy to connect the dots between a dead Black teenager and another future felon. Like a jaywalker who thinks he is smarter than the red light, Trayvon drew the short straw and got clobbered by a bus. It wasn't the bus driver's fault. The red light didn't discriminate against stupidity, let alone criminal stupidity.

The pandering that Obama and Holder are doing is quite amazing though. They must literally think that their electorate is a bunch of crackheads, and I am no supporter of Conservative Republicans by any means. This will be a field day for Rush Limbaugh types, and they are right. One self-described Liberal posting on a comments blog that they (Liberals) were just as outraged as all of the NRA type Crackas about what has happened, i.e., with the "Civil Rights" protests and the media and calls for blood, and are dismayed how race is being deliberately stirred up here. Well, one thing is for sure, if people like Obama and Holder are hitching their star to stuff like this, one can only wish them well--and with much more success with their own stupidity. Schadenfreude.

:roll:

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:14 am

I know a lot of rioters were hoping this could turn out to be another "Christmas in July" and a bunch of them in LA went heading down to the local Wal-Mart looking for the five finger discounts screaming "We be oppressed!". Just like the good ol' riot days of the 60's. Wal-Mart shut its doors. But all that aside this trial now becomes case law and if people start getting killed by neighborhood watches then something will have to be done whether they are justifiable, from a legal point, or not.

Which brings up another point. When has this ever happened before? The race baiters are screaming like it's something that goes on all the time. It's a new one on me but maybe it does happen. And then there's T's girlfriend. How much of this was bravado on T's part to impress her. She was probably telling him to "go kick that cracker's ass... do it for me" and he's saying "sure thing sweetie, be right back".

Please send donations for the Trayvon Martin Memorial Fund to my address at ...

Trayvon T-Shirts - $30.00, 2 for $50
Trayvon Hoodies - $60.00
"Kick a Kracker" T-Shirts/Hoodies $25.00

Get all your Trayvon Martin needs here.

We also have an overstock on "Holocaust" paraphernalia in our warehouses. We got real bargains on those items too.

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Scott wrote:The media seems to be implying that Z tried to make a "citizen's arrest" like Barney Fife. I can't see any evidence that Z confronted or even actually followed the other guy at all. The media keeps repeating the claim that he did wrong somehow by getting out of his car. But other than Observing and Reporting--which is what he was supposed to do--I can't see that he did anything wrong.

He probably made a simple mistake in judgement by giving the strange person he had just reported to the police the benefit of some common sense and therefore did not expect to actually be attacked. I would have stayed on the telephone. In TV interviews T's girlfriend has actually tried to justify the assault on Z by claiming that Trayvon thought he was defending himself against a Gay rapist, and ergo had to go beat him down. Hilarious if she were not so stupid. She undoubtedly did great harm to Trayvon's case and the jurors did not find her credible on the stand. Poor stupid thing. At least she told the truth (as she sees it).

As I said before, I have actually been confronted and challenged by Neighborhood Watch types many times, including some that really were @ssholes, thinking they were patrolling the DMZ. Whether they are armed or not, trying to go punch their lights out is not going to cut any ice with any cops who will still charge you with assault and battery--assuming that you are the one who bests the encounter.

Trayvon thought he could go beat down some guy because he was a stupid criminal in training. And that is what is really upsetting all the Trayvon supporters--that it so easy to connect the dots between a dead Black teenager and another future felon. Like a jaywalker who thinks he is smarter than the red light, Trayvon drew the short straw and got clobbered by a bus. It wasn't the bus driver's fault. The red light didn't discriminate against stupidity, let alone criminal stupidity.

The pandering that Obama and Holder are doing is quite amazing though. They must literally think that their electorate is a bunch of crackheads, and I am no supporter of Conservative Republicans by any means. This will be a field day for Rush Limbaugh types, and they are right. One self-described Liberal posting on a comments blog that they (Liberals) were just as outraged as all of the NRA type Crackas about what has happened, i.e., with the "Civil Rights" protests and the media and calls for blood, and are dismayed how race is being deliberately stirred up here. Well, one thing is for sure, if people like Obama and Holder are hitching their star to stuff like this, one can only wish them well--and with much more success with their own stupidity. Schadenfreude.

:roll:

I think only an idiot or a liberal would disagree with the fact that Z questioned Trayvon, and Trayvon got insulted by the line of questioning, looked at Z as some softie white guy and decided to kick the crap out of him.

Now zimmerman was a softie white guy who was easily overpowered by Trayvon, and panicked when Martin began slamming his head into the concrete. Would Trayvon had gone so far as to kill Zimmerman? Who knows, but Z felt his life was in danger and pulled his gone.

Zimmerman was a pussy plain and simple, Trayvon was too young and stupid to anticipate being in any potential danger and took the opportunity to exploit it and give Z a beating.

Didn't work out so well for Trayvon.
Blogbuster

Get the facts about the strange phenomenon of Holocaust hate blogging!
http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=667

http://hateblogwatch.nazihunter.net/forum

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Its interesting as a lot of moderate whites are becoming disgusted with "black attitude" in this regard. I read one blog post today entitled"

"Fire African Americans, hire a Latino or Asian"

The entire article was about getting rid of black employees, or not offering them jobs, and how to beat affirmative action by replacing or extending offers to other minority groups, i.e Latinos' or Asians.

Tavis Smiley made a comment that black men are held in contempt in the USA, I think he's mistaken, I think that black men have made such a bad reputation for themselves as troublemakers, that they are held in contempt all around the world.
Certainly in Asia they are looked down upon.
Blogbuster

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:47 pm

you don't know what happened bb and are speculating

Blogbuster

Post by Blogbuster » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:52 pm

randomforumguy wrote:you don't know what happened bb and are speculating
All opinions are speculation Chooch...

I'm just opining according to my point of view.
Blogbuster

randomforumguy

Post by randomforumguy » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:59 pm

Blogbuster wrote:Its interesting as a lot of moderate whites are becoming disgusted with "black attitude" in this regard. I read one blog post today entitled"

"Fire African Americans, hire a Latino or Asian"

The entire article was about getting rid of black employees, or not offering them jobs, and how to beat affirmative action by replacing or extending offers to other minority groups, i.e Latinos' or Asians.

Tavis Smiley made a comment that black men are held in contempt in the USA, I think he's mistaken, I think that black men have made such a bad reputation for themselves as troublemakers, that they are held in contempt all around the world.
Certainly in Asia they are looked down upon.

You are very mistaken and offensive