George Zimmerman found innocent

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9716
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by been-there »

Turnagain wrote:
Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:04 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:51 pm
Image
The moron b-t quoted forgot to add that the police have a right to give a LAWFUL order. It is reasonable for police to order people to stand back from a murder scene and the dead body. That's a lawful order. A policeman who orders a fat woman to quit eating chocolate bon-bons isn't giving a lawful order. b-t gives an example of antifa/BLM logic and thinking.
No. No-one "forgot that the police have a right to give a LAWFUL order" Turnagain.
Classic strawman argument. You distorted the point and then argued against your own distortion.
So, I'm not "giving an example of antifa/BLM logic and thinking".

Instead you are showing that you are still incapable currently of looking at the situation unemotionally, logically and rationally.

I will again try to help you come out of that irrational, emotional approach. :)
Try first considering without prejudice, then secondly understanding and then finally, honestly answering the following question.
Don't try to change the question. Answer it exactly as it is framed.

Q: Does a cop have the right to execute you because you disobeyed any kind of 'lawful order', regardless of what the order was, and in whatever situation?
YES or NO?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8388
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by Huntinger »

been-there wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:43 am
Q: Does a cop have the right to execute you because you disobeyed any kind of 'lawful order', regardless of what the order was, and in whatever situation?
YES or NO?
All western polizei have similar firearms policies; simply put they can only be used to prevent severe personal harm or that of others. They cannot be used to stop an escape; it is only in some military bases that use of lethal force is allowed e.g. Area 51. If a firearm is used the Officer is normally stood down until a formal investigation by an independent authority is carried out.

If an Officer suspects that an offender is about to use lethal force the Officer is justified in killing the offender.


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9716
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by been-there »

torus9 wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:22 am
Her Name Is Laura Ashley Anderson/ His Name Is Charles Nicholas Wall: White Step-Father/Daughter Executed by Black Male Over Fender Bender

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/her-name-is-l ... er-bender/
Here is the question posed in this article:
Why should the death of a black male such as George Floyd or a Jacob Blake become a casus belli for a purported war on a society riddled with systemic racism/white privilege/white supremacy/implicit bias/institutional racism, when the murder of two white people by a black male is greeted by extreme silence by this same society?

Here is the amazingly obvious answer.
Because
1.) the two white people were unlawfully killed (murdered) by ordinary citizens. That is a regretable but ordinary event for which society has i.) police officers to apprehend them and ii.) a justice system that punishes them.

Whereas the treatment of black people that is causing the public disturbance is this:
2.) blacks being unlawfully killed/injured i.) by police officers and ii.) the justice system protecting them, not punishing them.

Understand now? :) :ugeek:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
torus9
Posts: 1208
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by torus9 »

been-there wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:53 am
Understand now?
Probably more than you realize. Now shut the fuck up.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9716
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by been-there »

torus9 wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:56 am
been-there wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:53 am
Understand now?
Probably more than you realize. Now shut the fuck up.
Hmmm? So, my reply to the question posed in the article you shared upset you?

Interesting... :ugeek:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Turnagain
Posts: 9012
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by Turnagain »

b-t wrote:
Q: Does a cop have the right to execute you because you disobeyed any kind of 'lawful order', regardless of what the order was, and in whatever situation?
YES or NO?
NO. Another example of b-t's fine antifa/nigger thinking.

User avatar
torus9
Posts: 1208
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by torus9 »

been-there wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:59 am

Hmmm? So, my reply to the question posed in the article you shared upset you?
Upset? Heavens no! This is taunting and jeering of your cuckolded view. That Jewish media you may or may not loathe is complicit in downplaying the murder of whites.
"Regretable", isn't it?

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9716
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by been-there »

torus9 wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:11 pm
been-there wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:59 am

Hmmm? So, my reply to the question posed in the article you shared upset you?
Upset? Heavens no! This is taunting and jeering of your cuckolded view. That Jewish media you may or may not loathe is complicit in downplaying the murder of whites.
"Regretable", isn't it?
You don't see any news-worthy distinction then, between i.) citizens unlawfully killing people and ii.) cops doing that?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2462
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by Scott »

George Floyd was not "murdered by the police." The autopsy report puts the lie to that nonsense. He wasn't choked either.

George Floyd overdosed on fentanyl and methamphetamine while under arrest for passing a counterfeit bill and attempting to drive his car while under the influence.

Jacob Blake was shot resisting arrest on a domestic violence warrant after being Tasered twice. I don't know if shooting him in the back was really necessary; there are conflicting reports of whether he had a knife on him or was threatening to use a knife. A knife was found on the floorboard of the car he was trying to get away in. From the video it doesn't look to me like he was trying to retrieve something on the floorboard of the vehicle, though.

However, the cops had already tried to Taser Blake so they were running out of options. Maybe pepper spray?

:idea:


In the old days a cop knew how to use a truncheon but that looks really bad on videotape after the Rodney King incident in 1991. RK was believed to be on PCP or some other drug cocktail and was unresponsive to being Tased. The cops with the PR24 batons saved Rodney from "getting his ass capped." None of the other Negroes in the Rodney King vehicle were arrested that night, btw.

:)

Image

“So people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

User avatar
torus9
Posts: 1208
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:42 pm
Contact:

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by torus9 »

been-there wrote:
Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:42 pm
You don't see any news-worthy distinction then, between i.) citizens unlawfully killing people and ii.) cops doing that?
Distinction? You consider a complete abnegation of duty within a free, open, tolerant, and unbiased press a "distinction"? You pander to the blacks as if your career depends upon it. Can I assume that you're in academia?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests