George Zimmerman found innocent

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
torus9

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by torus9 »

Young White Mother Killed By Black Lives Matter Mob for Allegedly Saying ‘All Lives Matter,’ National Media Fully Ignores

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/0 ... y-ignores/

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Huntinger

BLM

Post by Huntinger »

A person put this post on FB; this is what people consider "matters", their lives, their culture? My cultural aspirations and those of colleagues are some 6 thousand kilometres away from the US, we find this repulsive, not the flag but the dress code.
I am unsure if that is the real confederate flag but it has taken the same status as the Hakenkreuz in the minds of those who think BLM.

Anyway forget that, care about what matters, fried chicken :D

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

clincher

Post by clincher »

Saggin is is the reverse of Niggas.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Apologies if the hypocrisy surrounding the lethality and use of Tasers has already been discussed.

According to Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard Tasers are only deadly weapons when lawfully used by the police. If a violent black criminal like Rayshard Brooks fires a Taser at police officers the Taser is to be considered a non-lethal toy. Why hasn’t this vile black cunt who is obviously unfit for office been arrested and put behind bars where he can cause no more harm to the community?

This is what a corrupt Marxist nigger looks like

“As many of you know… a Taser is considered as a deadly weapon under Georgia law.”

Those are the words of Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard two weeks ago – before he announced murder charges Wednesday against the fired Atlanta police officer who shot and killed Rayshard Brooks on Friday during a confrontation outside a Wendy’s restaurant.

Howard’s adamant pronouncement that a Taser is a deadly weapon came in an unrelated criminal case and was made in front of television cameras and microphones. His words will surely come back to haunt him as he attempts to prosecute former Officer Garrett Rolfe on 11 criminal charges including felony murder, which carries the death penalty.

The law of self-defense in Georgia is clear: deadly force may be met with deadly force. In fact, deadly force can be used to defend against force that is likely to cause serious bodily injury.

[Emphasis mine]
Full article here
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

That's just the nigger concept of "situational legality", Charles. Whether an act is legal or not depends on the situation e.g. whether a nigger is involved.