Blackmail makes the world go around. Illuminati, satanism, pedophilia

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
AirfixGeneral

Re: Blackmail makes the world go around. Illuminati, satanism, pedophilia

Post by AirfixGeneral »

David himmler wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 06:11 So Werd what do you think of David Icke,in the 5 hour video it says he is a Free mason is it true?
hes a mega-twat like you and werd tee hees . probably abused as a childs and has had bad dreams ever since, add that to being an attention seekers and BOOM ! you gots yourselfs a bona fiddy cranky twat.

anyfink else you wanna knows ?
AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral »

Werd wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 06:41
David himmler wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 11:19 What is everyone's thoughts on this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GHCaOCMQnc
YES! THE BLACK BOX OR SQUARE (think Gap clothing stores). THE COLOUR BLACK. THE FIGURE 8 OF INFINITY, I.E. FATHER TIME. KRONOS. LOOK INTO THE SATURNALIAN BROTHERHOOD!

https://www.y outube.com/playlist?list=PL9854EBC0B243E1F1
werd do you believe in evil pixies ?
David himmler

Post by David himmler »

David himmler wrote: 20 Jul 2021, 11:19 What is everyone's thoughts on this video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GHCaOCMQnc
YES! THE BLACK BOX OR SQUARE (think Gap clothing stores). THE COLOUR BLACK. THE FIGURE 8 OF INFINITY, I.E. FATHER TIME. KRONOS. LOOK INTO THE SATURNALIAN BROTHERHOOD!

I watched all the videos,wow this is scary. I have been without my knowleadge worshipping Satan all my life it's unbelievable.
AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral »

David himmler wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 11:10

I watched all the videos,wow this is scary. I have been without my knowleadge worshipping Satan all my life it's unbelievable.
Quextions. What kind of a div would worship satans withouts actually knowings it ?
Answers. A member of the Himmlers family , ie a mega-twat

AnotherQuestions. Does Werd believe in evil pixies ? (i already axed him this but he not replieds)
Answers. Yeses. And he also believes in naughty goblins who steal childrens, so they can sell their bloods to the ju-ju who control hollywoods
Werd

Post by Werd »

AirfixGeneral wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 12:47 AnotherQuestions. Does Werd believe in evil pixies ? (i already axed him this but he not replieds)
Answers. Yeses. And he also believes in naughty goblins who steal childrens, so they can sell their bloods to the ju-ju who control hollywoods
Airfix is an idiot who uses logical fallacies. This one is poisoning the well. I AND MANY OTHER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS believe that those who truly run the world ARE NOT JEWS. In other words, one can be wary of freemasonry, illuminati, satanism, child sacrifice, WITHOUT BEING A NEO-NAZI OR A JEW BASHER! :lol:

People poison the well to make all conspiracy theories look bad or anti Jewish so they don't have to bother doing actual research and getting more knowledge. They actually pat themselves on the back for being illogical and ignorant. It's pathetic how people justify their ignorance and in fact keep a closed mind.
been-there

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote: 24 Jul 2021, 00:32
AirfixGeneral wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 12:47 AnotherQuestions. Does Werd believe in evil pixies ?
Answers. Yeses. And he also believes in naughty goblins who... [blah, blah, blah]
Airfix is an idiot...

People ....actually pat themselves on the back for being illogical and ignorant... and ...keep a closed mind.
Precisely!
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous
AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral »

Werd wrote: 24 Jul 2021, 00:32
AirfixGeneral wrote: 22 Jul 2021, 12:47 AnotherQuestions. Does Werd believe in evil pixies ? (i already axed him this but he not replieds)
Airfix is an idiot who uses logical fallacies. This one is poisoning the well. I AND MANY OTHER CONSPIRACY THEORISTS believe that those who truly run the world ARE NOT JEWS. In other words, one can be wary of freemasonry, illuminati, satanism, child sacrifice, WITHOUT BEING A NEO-NAZI OR A JEW BASHER! :lol:

People poison the well to make all conspiracy theories look bad or anti Jewish so they don't have to bother doing actual research and getting more knowledge. They actually pat themselves on the back for being illogical and ignorant. It's pathetic how people justify their ignorance and in fact keep a closed mind.
i dont cares who you think controls the world, ju-ju , catholics, traffic wardens or jehovahs witnesses. whatevers trevors .

me just tellings you whats you believe abouts cabals/babybleeding/satanism blah blah blahs , is just bullshits and fantasies (with about 5% truths involved) . i reckon there more truth in a harry potters film than in them shitty books you read , do you knows wot i means our kid ?
Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Any claims that don't conform to conventional wisdom are called "conspiracy theories" until they're proven correct. For example, someone(s) controls Joe Biden. That's a CT. However, it's questionable whether or not Joe can control his bowels let alone the country. As his dementia advances day by day, the CT will eventually be proven correct.
AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral »

Turnagain wrote: 24 Jul 2021, 10:09 Any claims that don't conform to conventional wisdom are called "conspiracy theories" until they're proven correct. For example, someone(s) controls Joe Biden. That's a CT. However, it's questionable whether or not Joe can control his bowels let alone the country. As his dementia advances day by day, the CT will eventually be proven correct.
you mean like david icke claimings the royal family are lizards ? yeah suuuuurrree things turnagains.

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus- ... m-11971203
Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

No, I mean that Biden is a senile old fool and only mindless cretins consider that to be a CT.