Islamo-fascist thugs mobilise in the west

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Huntinger

Re: Islamo-fascist thugs mobilise in the west

Post by Huntinger »

torus9 wrote: 08 Jun 2021, 02:45 One of the greatest physicists in history, and supported by some other high profile Jewish intellectuals, Einstein spotted the flaws and fault lines in 1946 when he addressed the Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry on the Palestinian issue. He couldn't understand why Israel was needed. "I believe it is bad," he said.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20210 ... -einstein/
It is all relative :mrgreen:
torus9

Post by torus9 »

Huntinger wrote: 08 Jun 2021, 02:51 It is all relative :mrgreen:
This went global at the speed of sound. London Ontario is a small city of 500,000 +/- approx. 120 miles southwest of Toronto.

A man accused of killing four members of a Canadian Muslim family after running them over in his pickup truck, targeted them in an attack motivated by hate, police said on Monday.

Police in London, Ontario, citing witnesses, said that 20-year-old Nathaniel Veltman, jumped the curb in his vehicle on Sunday, struck five members of the family, ranging in age from 9 to 74, and then drove off at high speed.

Veltman, a resident of London who was arrested after the incident, has been charged with four counts of first-degree murder and one count of attempted murder. He is due back in court on Thursday after being remanded to custody on Monday.

https://www.reuters.com/world/americas/ ... 021-06-07/

The People's Republic of Absurdistan. And yet another orphaned Muslim child...in what used to be one of the WASPIEST of the WASP type of town and work ethic.
Werd

Post by Werd »

Oh, it takes a real man to target a family, including women. :roll:

Maybe if this white dickhead had the balls to target a few of the Muslims that have been given slaps on the wrist for some sexual assault at Canadian high schools, you know ACTUAL criminals, then maybe I'd be slightly impressed.
torus9

Post by torus9 »

Werd wrote: 10 Jun 2021, 00:41 Oh, it takes a real man to target a family, including women. :roll:

Maybe if this white dickhead had the balls...
And I'm by no means condoning or endorsing it with my initial post. It was presented as a counterweight even though I don't know his true motivations. What's it matter, there's an orphaned child.
MrOlonzo

Post by MrOlonzo »

Werd wrote: 10 Jun 2021, 00:41 Oh, it takes a real man to target a family, including women. :roll:

Maybe if this white dickhead had the balls to target a few of the Muslims that have been given slaps on the wrist for some sexual assault at Canadian high schools, you know ACTUAL criminals, then maybe I'd be slightly impressed.
Rumour is he's saying it was an accident. Which is why he stayed around.
MrOlonzo

Post by MrOlonzo »

Lupus Rothstein wrote: 04 Jun 2021, 11:39 Even American Jews are surrendering to the Muslim fascists . This was the recent advice from Aaron Keyak ,the Biden administration’s “Jewish engagement director" : https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/stand-u ... eyakkeyak/
“It pains me to say this, but if you fear for your life or physical safety, take off your kippah and hide your Star of David”.
And when his fellow Democrats had the opportunity to condemn these recent attacks committed by racist Muslims, they just had to mention Islamophobia in the same breath, just in case it upset the Muslims carrying out these attacks :

https://www.timesofisrael.com/progressi ... ther-hate/
Could you explain why you oppose anti semitism yet here continue to denigrate muslims?

Surely all is fair in love and war?
Werd

Post by Werd »

MrOlonzo wrote: 14 Jun 2021, 00:26 Could you explain why you oppose anti semitism yet here continue to denigrate muslims?
Surely, you jest!

A complete list of "fake" Muslims
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829

A Migrant Problem in Europe
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3064

Does the Quran Allow Marriage to Children? (SPOILER ALERT: YES!)
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4214

Jews and Israelis are not wrong about Muslims causing problems in the west. Yet they're very silent about who helped bring them here... 8-)
MrOlonzo

Post by MrOlonzo »

Werd wrote: 14 Jun 2021, 03:26
MrOlonzo wrote: 14 Jun 2021, 00:26 Could you explain why you oppose anti semitism yet here continue to denigrate muslims?
Surely, you jest!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3064

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4214

Jews and Israelis are not wrong about Muslims causing problems in the west. Yet they're very silent about who helped bring them here... 8-)
Thank you. Just to clarify you don't mind whatever Jews have done or do. It's just the muslims and what they do right?

And what's your view of what Sub saharan Africa's have done in the west?
Werd

Post by Werd »

MrOlonzo wrote: 14 Jun 2021, 12:09
Surely, you jest!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3064

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4214

Thank you. Just to clarify you don't mind whatever Jews have done or do.
On the contrary...

viewtopic.php?p=162679#p162679

As I said, (((someone))) had to help bring them here and also work to brainwash the gentile masses to accepting open borders no matter the quality of the immigrant simply because of white guilt and the over-use and abuse of the holocaust.
MrOlonzo

Post by MrOlonzo »

Werd wrote: 14 Jun 2021, 12:52
MrOlonzo wrote: 14 Jun 2021, 12:09
Surely, you jest!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3064

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4214

Thank you. Just to clarify you don't mind whatever Jews have done or do.
On the contrary...

viewtopic.php?p=162679#p162679

As I said, (((someone))) had to help bring them here and also work to brainwash the gentile masses to accepting open borders no matter the quality of the immigrant simply because of white guilt and the over-use and abuse of the holocaust.
Fair enough. I assumed you were some blind counter jihad type or Jewish nationalist. Much of what you say about muslims is correct. But I would not discount the nefarious influence of many different cultures on the western population.