"Legitimate" NGOs that support immigrants

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Alonso

Re: NGOs that support immigrants

Post by Alonso » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:56 am

Scott wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:26 am
I don't think these migration crises can be solved with charity.
Neither do I. I have never approached this NGO work with that idea. It is true that some of the work of my NGO and some of the actions I have personally taken can be described as charity. But the goal of these actions is not to be charitable, it is to help immigrants to thrive in our country and live an independent life in the same conditions as native Spanish do (which aren't very good anyway, but that's a different topic).

Scott wrote:
Islam has nothing in common with Western values such as free-speech and freedom-of-conscience and is wholly incompatible with Europeans and the civilization that Europe has created.
What you say about Islam is true (at least afaik), but I don't think that Western values include free-speech and freedom-of-conscience. This very website proves over and over that the Western society has no freedom of speech and conscience at all.

Scott wrote:
anybody who imports these people in more than token numbers is a flat-out subversive
Can you elaborate?
Last edited by Alonso on Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:17 am

Alonso wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:16 am
been-there wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:14 pm
The problem comes when others in that same society do not and instead want to proect their national and ethnic identity from extinction.
I don't think I see a weakening of national and ethnic idenitity in Spain. Spanish traditions seem as strong as ever, with the exception of bull fighting, but that's about protection of animal rights, it has nothing to do with immigration. Then again, immigration in Spain is relatively small compared to some other European countries, and I know relatively little about those countries. Can you elaborate on this threat to ethnic and national identity?
I can give an example. I live in Scandinavia in a country with a population of about 10 million. I went into a nearbye town on Black Friday and was in a large shopping arcade from 1.00 - 18.00. The town has a population of 51.6 thousand.
I noticed that during that whole time, over 90% of the shoppers appeared to be immigrants from Africa and the middle East. They dressed as coming from those countries AND perhaps 60% or more spoke to each other in African and Eastern languages.
Plus they were presumably there because they weren't working. They didn't appear to have jobs AND yet they had disposable income. Income from welfare paid for by the Scandinavian tax-payers.
This is a relatively new but increasing phenomena, visible over the last three years.

Here is another sign of this: most all the advertising involving people now shows a multicultural blend of skin colours.
Here is another example: If you fly with Ryanair you will notice they have the recorded announcements on safety, etc., spoken in Swedish by an immigrant with a very strong foreign accent.

The mass-immigration policy is only a few years old, yet all these aspects of Swedish culture are being manipulated ahead of the curve to make a multi-cultural society seem normal.

I have a friend who is divorced from his scandinavian wife. Both he and she are now in new relationships with African immigrants with newborn dual-ethnicity children. Both my friend's new wife and mixed culture child are lovely people. Delightful people. I only use these micro examples to indicate what is occuring on a macro level. It is what the Israelis call "facts on the ground".

To understand the demographic future, and how this will evolve, look at Britain which is a generation or two further down the line of coping with a huge influx of immigrants from radically different cultures.

Now imagine how it is for anyone who doesn't want now-existing Scandinavian culture and ethnicity to be irreversibly altered — and eventually eliminated — in this way. What can they do?
In Britain it is too late. All they can do is slow the rate of this ethnic demographic alteration from increasing. But what can Scandinavians do? What can Germans and French do?
The point of being able to alter this politically is already past. Its now only a case of attempting a slowing of the inflow.

Q: Were the electorate asked if they wanted this drastic change? A: No they were not.
Q: Are they permitted to voice their resistance to this mass-immigration policy? A: Well its not outright forbidden but its demonised in the corporate media and in political discourse.

Q: And who invariably owns and controls the corporate media and the levers of political power that is driving this policy? A: People who regard themselves as belonging to a pan-national elite. What Churchill, Hobbes, Disraeli, Napoleon, Hitler and the NSDAP, and many others identified as International Jewry or World Jewry. They themselves refer to themselves as that.

Many of them see it in their own interest to create multicultural societies worldwide. Yet they themselves predominantly marry and procreate only with fellow-members of their abstract tribe. They themselves have an interest in maintaining what they regard as racial 'purity, but which they demonise for all other ethnicities as racist and white supremacy.

More on various aspects of this here:
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1779

Also here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2384&p=160219#p160169

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1907

If all of these Jews and Jewish organisations wanted multiculturalisation for the whole planet, that would at least be morally consistent.
But they do not.
What they are forcing upon the world, they themselves are against in their own racist nation, built on stolen, ethnically-cleansed middle-Eastern territory.
The hypocrisy and deception is monumental.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1756&start=90#p126475

Info on the racism inherent in Talmudic Judaism narrated here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1756&start=100#p158308

Here is a satirical animation explaining what is occurring:

Alonso

Post by Alonso » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:35 pm

OK, I think I get your point now. You live in a country you call your homeland and you don't want that homeland to be transformed into something else, into a different country you don't feel you belong to. Due to my personal background I don't have a strong feeling of belonging to my country, but I can definitely understand that you and others do, and you want to preserve the culture and traditions of your homeland.

In an utopian world, the solution is very easy: We stop all the international Jewry (or zionism, or whatever is the correct name) attacks on these weak countries, we stop all the plundering of their wealth and natural resources, and we return to these countries all the wealth that was taken from them. Thus, their people will be prosperous and wealthy and they will no longer need to escape from wars and misery. And voilá, problem solved, no more mass immigration. The only people coming to Europe from African or Muslim countries will be tourists that stay for a week to take pictures and sample the local cuisine.

Alas, in the real world that is never going to happen. Mass immigration is here not only to stay, but actually to increase. There is nothing we can do about it, and the people who can actually do something about it only want it to get worse. And, while I feel for your cultural loss, I feel more strongly for the immigrants who are mistreated, tortured and killed by the thousands every day. For them, your problem, the pain of losing your culture and traditions, is a best case scenario. By leaving behind their countries, for them that loss is a given. But on their way many of them also lose their health, their friends, their families, and their lives, which are more serious problems that happily enough Europeans don't have to worry about (within this context). Both of you are hurt by this situation, but they certainly take the worst part. Now that I understand you, you definitely have my sympathy, but if I have to choose between saving traditions and saving lives, I will choose the latter. I don't know if I will ever actually save a life, but if I can save a single immigrant woman from being raped (and I think that's a realistic possibility), for me that's more important than protecting the Spanish cultural traditions. People who focus on defending their culture have my respect, but my priorities are different.

All of this brings me back to my original question: What is the net effect of the work of these NGOs? What is the net effect of, say, the campaign we are preparing to denounce the abuses against the immigrant women working the fields in Southern Spain? For I still have the feeling that it might prevent one hundred women from being raped in Spain, but it might somehow lead to the rape of one thousand women elsewhere.

been-there wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:17 am
I live in Scandinavia in a country with a population of 10.2 million.
That must be the easiest riddle ever :D

been-there wrote:
Also here:
This is a link to another link to a thread on gays. A mistake, I guess?

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:08 am

Alonso wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:35 pm
OK, I think I get your point now. You live in a country you call your homeland and you don't want that homeland to be transformed into something else, into a different country you don't feel you belong to. Due to my personal background I don't have a strong feeling of belonging to my country, but I can definitely understand that you and others do, and you want to preserve the culture and traditions of your homeland.
You have misunderstood.
I did NOT write that. Please re-read. And start here.

Alonso wrote:
...I feel more strongly for the immigrants who are mistreated, tortured and killed by the thousands every day.
We are not talking about the same thing. Genuine refugees fleeing war zones are a different thing to what I was witnessing on Black Friday. Have you heard of economic migrancy? The people who are being transported to Scandinavia aren't what you are taking pity on.

Alonso wrote:
Now that I understand you, you definitely have my sympathy,
You haven't understood me. Did you watch the satire animation using Hitler?
I presume you didn't, as I don't see how you could have misunderstood so badly if you had watched it.

Alonso wrote:
All of this brings me back to my original question: What is the net effect of the work of these NGOs?
The deliberate destruction of what Jewish organisations behind this policy (e.g. Barbra Spectre) call 'mono cultures'.
The destruction of these by creating multicultural societies in order to best serve a Jewish "mono culture" that will keep itself racially and culturally 'pure'.

Alonso wrote:
been-there wrote:
Also here:
This is a link to another link to a thread on gays. A mistake, I guess?
It doesn't take me to anything other than a part of this topic-thread.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2384
Last edited by been-there on Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:13 am

Here is that satirical animation again, this time including the ending...
-- Anonymous

Alonso

Post by Alonso » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:06 pm

been-there wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:08 am
Alonso wrote:
You have misunderstood.
I read carefully your posts when you first wrote them and I have just carefully re-read them now with the changes you've made. I still can't see the misunderstanding. What I wrote seems to be just a summary of what you said. When I talk about your homeland being transformed into something else I'm referring to what you call cultural destruction. Looks like we're saying the same thing. The only possible misunderstanding I see is that you said that you live in a Scandinavian country and I have assumed that you're originally from that country, which might not be the case. But it doesn't look like that's the misunderstanding you're talking about.

been-there wrote:
Alonso wrote:
...I feel more strongly for the immigrants who are mistreated, tortured and killed by the thousands every day.
We are not talking about the same thing. Genuine refugees fleeing war zones are a different thing to what I was witnessing on Black Friday. Have you heard of economic migrancy? The people who are being transported to Scandinavia aren't what you are taking pity on.
We aren't talking about the same thing indeed. But that's the point. The topic of this thread is NGOs. I don't know about NGOs in Sweden, but my NGO is not interested in those immigrants you describe, it's interested in those that are being murdered, tortured and raped. You seem to suggest that there are many immigrants in Sweden (if you don't mind me solving the riddle) who benefit from the work of the Swedes and are not interested in contributing to the economy of the country. If that's the case, that's a very serious problem indeed, but it's not the problem we're discussing here. In Spain we don't have that situation. Most immigrants can't expect any help from the government at least until they have lived three years in the country, and even then the help they can get is very limited. Many immigrants in Spain do the work that Spaniards don't want to do. I recently befriended this very inteligent Muslim woman who's been living in Spain for a year. She's an architect, she's doing her PhD, and she speaks five languages, no less. But she works cleaning houses because she's not allowed to stay in Spain legally and therefore cannot have a job contract. And of course, every morning, when she leaves her house to work, she's scared she might be arrested by the police and sent back to her country. That's a typical example of the situation of immigrants in Spain. Maybe what happens is just that the situations in Spain and in Sweden are very different.

been-there wrote:
Did you watch the satire animation using Hitler?
I presume you didn't, as I don't see how you could have misunderstood so badly if you had watched it.
Yes, I didd. Actually, it was when I watched it that I thought I had managed to understand you. I've watched now the full version. The ending is fun, and the quotes from Macron quite revealing, but I had already understood the point it makes the first time I watched.

been-there wrote:
Alonso wrote:
All of this brings me back to my original question: What is the net effect of the work of these NGOs?
The deliberate destruction of what Jewish organisations behind this policy (e.g. Barbra Spectre) call 'mono cultures'.
The destruction of these by creating multicultural societies in order to best serve a Jewish "mono culture" that will keep itself racially and culturally 'pure'.
That cannot possibly be a correct answer. First, these NGOs (and I'm talking about legitimate NGOs here, as opposed to propaganda monsters like Amnesty International) do save people from being murdered or having their human rights horribly abused. That is necessarily a part of the net effect. Second, these NGOs cannot have anything worse than a very secondary role in that cultural destruction. The main actors here are, as you rightly say, international Jewry and their direct allies with their wars and their plundering of weak countries around the world. If anything, NGOs might have a marginal role as useful idiots (and not so idiots, actually, this is a very complex topic and I would never call someone an idiot for not being able to understand it) in softening the resistance to that destruction. But the main role in that sense is always going to belong to the mass media, which, as you also rightly said, is owned by international Jewry. As I said earlier, mass immigration is only going to get worse, and NGOs are not going to make any significant difference in that regard, among other things because they simply don't have that kind of power.

been-there wrote:
This is a big understatement. The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is not just an important element of democratic societies. It is its very soul, its essence. It is what democracy is all about.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:26 pm

Alonso wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:06 pm
It is what democracy is all about.
In some countries, NGOs are in fact :"Statutory entities" that are government by strict governmental regulations. Examples are "hospital boards" or Kassenärztliche Vereinigung, School Committees and trustees", public broadcasters. Some are completely independent such as "greenpeace".
As non-profits, NGOs rely on a variety of sources for funding, including:

membership dues
private donations
the sale of goods and services
grants
Despite their independence from government, some NGOs rely significantly on government funding.

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:54 am

Huntinger wrote:
Despite their independence from government, some NGOs rely significantly on government funding.
Indeed and it's truly ass-chapping that tax money goes to the likes of Alonso who would cheerfully hand over the civilizations that have taken hundreds of years to build to third world savages. One needs to look no further than South Africa to see the results of that little experiment in multiculturalism. In the U.S. one needs to look only to the ruins of first rate cities such as Detroit and Baltimore to see the effects of occupation by niggers.

Alonso claims that he only wants "social justice" and what's good for the poor, downtrodden immigrants. I call bullshit.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:13 am

Alonso wrote:
been-there wrote:
Alonso wrote:
You have misunderstood.
I read carefully your posts when you first wrote them and I have just carefully re-read them now with the changes you've made.
Hunh? :o
But I didn't make any changes to my posts. Only spelling corrections to one.

Alonso wrote:
I still can't see the misunderstanding. What I wrote seems to be just a summary of what you said.
I wrote that I'm ok with a multicultural society IF that's what the majority wants. You have been answering as if I wrote the exact opposite.

Alonso wrote:
When I talk about your homeland being transformed into something else I'm referring to what you call cultural destruction. Looks like we're saying the same thing. The only possible misunderstanding I see is that you said that you live in a Scandinavian country and I have assumed that you're originally from that country, which might not be the case. But it doesn't look like that's the misunderstanding you're talking about.
been-there wrote:
Alonso wrote:
We aren't talking about the same thing indeed. But that's the point. The topic of this thread is NGOs. I don't know about NGOs in Sweden, but my NGO is not interested in those immigrants you describe, it's interested in those that are being murdered, tortured and raped.|/quote]
NGOs means non-governmental organisations. I.e charities doing philanthropic work. But many of them are a front for a policy of slow genocide for Jewish self-interests. Its called 'running a racket', in mafia terminology. I.e. the business or 'shop front' open to the public is created to disguise and hide a nefarious activity.

Alonso wrote:
You seem to suggest that there are many immigrants in Sweden (if you don't mind me solving the riddle) who benefit from the work of the Swedes and are not interested in contributing to the economy of the country. If that's the case, that's a very serious problem indeed, but it's not the problem we're discussing here. In Spain we don't have that situation. Most immigrants can't expect any help from the government at least until they have lived three years in the country, and even then the help they can get is very limited. Many immigrants in Spain do the work that Spaniards don't want to do. I recently befriended this very inteligent Muslim woman who's been living in Spain for a year. She's an architect, she's doing her PhD, and she speaks five languages, no less. But she works cleaning houses because she's not allowed to stay in Spain legally and therefore cannot have a job contract. And of course, every morning, when she leaves her house to work, she's scared she might be arrested by the police and sent back to her country. That's a typical example of the situation of immigrants in Spain. Maybe what happens is just that the situations in Spain and in Sweden are very different.
You created this thread asking a specific question.
You asked this: "...I often wonder whether all these efforts actually create a positive effect in the world, I have even considered that they might be counterproductive. ...I have the feeling that overall, in a global sense, this work hasn't actually improved the world, and it might actually made it even worse. I have the feeling that, at the end of the day, the only real effect of my actions is to make me feel better, but they don't necessarily have a positive net effect in the world".

Alonso wrote:
been-there wrote:
Did you watch the satire animation using Hitler?
Yes, I didd. Actually, it was when I watched it that I thought I had managed to understand you. I've watched now the full version. The ending is fun, and the quotes from Macron quite revealing, but I had already understood the point it makes the first time I watched.

been-there wrote:
Alonso wrote:
That cannot possibly be a correct answer. First, these NGOs (and I'm talking about legitimate NGOs here, as opposed to propaganda monsters like Amnesty International) do save people from being murdered or having their human rights horribly abused. That is necessarily a part of the net effect. Second, these NGOs cannot have anything worse than a very secondary role in that cultural destruction. The main actors here are, as you rightly say, international Jewry and their direct allies with their wars and their plundering of weak countries around the world. If anything, NGOs might have a marginal role as useful idiots (and not so idiots, actually, this is a very complex topic and I would never call someone an idiot for not being able to understand it) in softening the resistance to that destruction. But the main role in that sense is always going to belong to the mass media, which, as you also rightly said, is owned by international Jewry. As I said earlier, mass immigration is only going to get worse, and NGOs are not going to make any significant difference in that regard, among other things because they simply don't have that kind of power.
been-there wrote:
This is a big understatement. The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is not just an important element of democratic societies. It is its very soul, its essence. It is what democracy is all about.
I would argue that this is the exact OPPOSITE of a functioning democracy.
You can not have a true democracy without an informed electorate. So if you have a deliberately manipulated and MISINFORMED electorate, that is to rule by indoctrination.

The NGOs are often a front for a policy to eliminate the white race.
And that is what the satire animation is pointing out.
It puts the EXACT words of Barbara Spectre into the mouth of a cartoon anti-racist Hitler who wants to eliminate the Jews but by a deceitful method.
I still don't think you can have understood it properly. Did you realise that the cartoon Hitler was relating statements by Spectre all the way through?

I fail to see if you properly understand the import of the above images and the motives and statements they convey, how you can think that the global impact of NGOs (your initial question) enacting a policy to increase influx of foreign cultures into monocultures to destroy them is "not going to make any significant difference in that regard"?? :?
-- Anonymous

Alonso

Post by Alonso » Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:08 am

Sorry for the late reply, "real life" got in the way.
been-there wrote:
Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:13 am
Alonso wrote:
I read carefully your posts when you first wrote them and I have just carefully re-read them now with the changes you've made.
Hunh? :o
But I didn't make any changes to my posts. Only spelling corrections to one.
You added the picture with the quote by Edward Bernays and changed slightly the format of a part to give it a questions and answers format. No big changes, the message is still the same, I just wanted to highlight that I have carefully read everything you have written in this thread.

been-there wrote:
I wrote that I'm ok with a multicultural society IF that's what the majority wants. You have been answering as if I wrote the exact opposite.
I don't think I have. The majority wants what the media tells them to want. The media says whatever suits the agendas of their masters, so that's what the majority wants. Therefore, I'm not interested in what the majority wants (i. e., what the media tells them) and for that reason I have not written about it. What I'm interested in is what you and others in this forum think.

been-there wrote:
NGOs means non-governmental organisations. I.e charities doing philanthropic work. But many of them are a front for a policy of slow genocide for Jewish self-interests. Its called 'running a racket', in mafia terminology. I.e. the business or 'shop front' open to the public is created to disguise and hide a nefarious activity.
If we talk about propaganda monsters like Amnesty International, then yes, those organizations definitely fit your description (actually they go way beyond that and have an even more important role in facilitating the interests of international Jewry). But what I'm discussing here are "legitimate" NGOs, i. e., those that are (or at least try to be) independent from government interference, have the genuine purpose of improving the lives of immigrants, and don't have any other hidden motives. I know that what I have written can lead to confusion in that regard, and it is a very important clarification, so I have updated the name of this thread and added an edit at the beginning of the first post to clarify this. I apologize for the misunderstanding.

been-there wrote:
You created this thread asking a specific question.
You asked this: "...I often wonder whether all these efforts actually create a positive effect in the world, I have even considered that they might be counterproductive. ...I have the feeling that overall, in a global sense, this work hasn't actually improved the world, and it might actually made it even worse. I have the feeling that, at the end of the day, the only real effect of my actions is to make me feel better, but they don't necessarily have a positive net effect in the world".
I did, but only with the purpose of discussing what I have provisionally named "legitimate" NGOs. As I acknowledge above, that was not clear enough in my previous posts. Once again, apologies for any misunderstandings.

been-there wrote:
Alonso wrote:
The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is not just an important element of democratic societies. It is its very soul, its essence. It is what democracy is all about.
I would argue that this is the exact OPPOSITE of a functioning democracy.
You can not have a true democracy without an informed electorate. So if you have a deliberately manipulated and MISINFORMED electorate, that is to rule by indoctrination.
That's what democracies are: Rule by indoctrination, i. e., a form of oligarchy. I can guess what you mean by "functioning democracy", probably you're thinking about that wonderful politycal system in which the power belongs to the people, who elect politicians to exercise that power in their name. That is a utopic system, it has never existed and it will never exist. But of course that's a very big topic that deserves its own thread (or several of them, most likely).

been-there wrote:
I still don't think you can have understood it properly. Did you realise that the cartoon Hitler was relating statements by Spectre all the way through?
I didn't realize it was Spectre's statements, which is good to know, but that didn't prevent me from understanding the message.

been-there wrote:
I fail to see if you properly understand the import of the above images and the motives and statements they convey, how you can think that the global impact of NGOs (your initial question) enacting a policy to increase influx of foreign cultures into monocultures to destroy them is "not going to make any significant difference in that regard"??
I think I have a working understanding of those images and statements. Still, I would really appreciate it if you elaborated on that topic.

About the rest of your question, as I said, "mass immigration is only going to get worse". I can't see how legitimate NGOs are going to make this situation worse that what it already is, but that's just the point of this thread, to clarify if that's the case. From my current working knowledge, this situation has been created by international Jewry, a group that has much, much more power that all the legitimate NGOs in the world combined. They have made billions live in the most miserable poverty, and it seems to me that the inevitable consequence is that many of those billions are going to find a way to escape that misery and come to Europe, with or without legitimate NGOs. That's why I think that legitimate NGOs are "not going to make any significant difference in that regard". But once again, the whole point of this thread is to discover, understand and, if appropriate, adopt, other points of view.