George Zimmerman found innocent

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Werd

Re: George Zimmerman found innocent

Post by Werd » Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:20 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:10 am
From his record prior to testifying it isn't a surprise he got plugged after the testimony. I don't believe his testimony had anything to do with it. Probably, when he moved, he tried to set up a new business in someone else's already established "territory" and he got the usual welcome committee greeting when people do that sort of thing.
I have seen so many dead whistleblowers and journalists that I would not be surprised if someone connected to the force 'taught him a lesson' in order to 'send a message' that you NEVER give up fellow cops.

blake121666

Post by blake121666 » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:40 pm

I think Scott plugged him just so that he could put up a "Laser Klan" graphic on an Internet forum.

I've notified the authorities with: Here's your perp, boys; book'im.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:02 pm

There may be an update on this but apparently they've found out who plugged the witness in the Amber Guyger Trial:

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Updat ... 38901.html

The "Police Did It" angle didn't play out and the NAACP has been chastised for suggesting they were involved.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:41 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:02 pm

There may be an update on this but apparently they've found out who plugged the witness in the Amber Guyger Trial:

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Update-Expected-in-Deadly-Shooting-of-Amber-Guyger-Trial-Witness-562538901.html

The "Police Did It" angle didn't play out and the NAACP has been chastised for suggesting they were involved.

As you suspected, a drug deal gone wrong.

Jacquerious Mitchell was in custody and hospitalized in critical condition Tuesday after he was shot in the chest by Brown during the drug deal, Moore said.

Green and Michael Mitchell remain on the run and are considered armed and dangerous, police said.

Ibid.

Browsing the social media, however, the Blacks still think the Dallas PD orchestrated all of it.

:-)

They Dindu Nuffin'

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:32 am

"White People" did it!