Random Third Reich Images & Discussion

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Re: Random Third Reich Images & Discussion

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:54 pm

How many of those corpses are of people killed in gas chambers? Any idea, AirfixGeneral?

FPBerg

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:31 pm

AirfixGeneral wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:59 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:02 pm

You act like an idiot but you are not. Please post real photos of quality not fake ones. Thank you.
why you fanking me for ? i aint done nuffin .

the photo is bonna fiddy, so jog ons twattybollox
It is a well known fake photo and you know it. I think you are being deliberatey misleading. The image of the people in graves were typhus victims at Belsen; this was a result of lack of resources due to allied bombing.

Rev2018

Post by Rev2018 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:44 am

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:54 pm
How many of those corpses are of people killed in gas chambers? Any idea, AirfixGeneral?

FPBerg
As there is no sign of red coloring (including in color photographs) it means the number of gassed victims was zero.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:27 pm

Yhe British and others have long conceded, but "quietly," that NONE of the corpses in Bergen-Belsen were of people killed in gas chambers. I had hoped out of curiousity that Airfix General had given his response.

The question I raised is the same question I try to put to any audience I have for my revisionist slide-show which includes those infamous pictures of corpses in Bergen-Belsen. Those pictures are the most powerful evidence there is anywhere for the holocaust. Trials, and testimonies, and documents are not even remotely as important. The photos are "PROOF." How can anyone deny it happened?

FPBerg

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:37 pm

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:54 pm

FPBerg
Yes i have ideas. The ideas i have is nils. These bodies are dead froms shootings of the bullets and also somes being suffocateds in the earths, especiallys the ju-ju babies, whos bodies were too wee a target to hit, so the nazis just threw thems in the pits, barbarian stylee

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:41 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:31 pm

The image of the people in graves were typhus victims at Belsen; this was a result of lack of resources due to allied bombing.
no they werents , gestapo boy. They were russian ju-ju froms the towns of Proskuriv. So plez stop comings the old billy bullshits. it is not helpings the integritys of yous or this very serious topics.

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:15 pm

Based on what "evidence,"AirfixGeneral?

FPBerg

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:28 pm

what evidence you wants ? do you deny einsatzgruppens murdered the ju-ju ?
if you do thens you are a moron. if you donts then why asks for evidences ?

Friedrich Paul Berg

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:59 pm

Obviously, AirfixGen has NO "evidence." Some Ju-jus deserved to be shot but none of those are in the pictures of Bergen-Belsen. AirFixGen is a total moron as well as Jewish. Many photos of victims were taken at Bergen-Belsen but none of them showed any bullet wounds--that would have been so easy.

FPB