David Cole wants $500 so he can have dinner with Schermer

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
Charles Traynor

David Cole wants $500 so he can have dinner with Schermer

Post by Charles Traynor » Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:43 am

The bust up gets weirder. David Cole scores lots of points at Schermer's expense in this video but I am now wondering what is really going on in this feud. Can anyone here envision either of these fellows wanting to be the first to stick the boot in, if, or when, they were ever to actually meet again in person?

What right minded person would pay $500 to have dinner with an alleged rapist like David Schermer? (Statistical Mechanic never stops singing the praises of SSF and Nick ran away to a forum whose founder James Randy (a homosexual pervert) supports alleged rapist Dr. Schermer even though he is known to be a naughty boy).

Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Scott
Site Admin

Re: David Cole wants $500 so he can have dinner with Scherme

Post by Scott » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:31 pm

Yeah, why not donate some money to help David Cole pay the cover charge to crash the Shermeister's Skeptics Society house party? DC even promises not to whip out his Oskar Dirlewanger for Shermy's new wife.

And Bill Nye the Science Guy will be there. BN is cool because recently he debated the Creationists, and that made some peer-reviewed academic science types furious because such sacrilege is supposed to be like wearing the proverbial tin foil hat or stooping to debate the Holocaust Deniers. Bill Nye obviously has a better grasp about what Science is and what it means than some of his colleagues do.

Anyway, Historians and non-rapey Skeptics could certainly stand to learn a little from the Scientific Method, for sure. That won't happen, with or without Mr. Cole there, but if there are going to be people in attendance at the ass-clown-in-chief cotillion, we should at least insist that our ass-clown be there. So, yeah, send him some money.

:D

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:21 pm

Anything to make Michael Shermer feel uncomfortable! Especially since David Cole/Stein's lawyers sent Shermer's lawyers packing with multiple eggs on their faces after they tried to quash David's book.

http://www.countercontempt.com/archives/5232

theblackrabbitofinlé

Post by theblackrabbitofinlé » Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:09 am

That's a pretty funny video.

I see he's raised 500 bucks already, so I won't bother giving him anything.
We just wish to point out to the court that is not a signed sworn statement of Dr. Bender but merely a translation of an alleged or purported statement of Dr. Bender, the original of which, like many other things, is not to be found today.
- Defence counsellor, Dachau trial, 7 August 1947

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: David Cole wants $500 so he can have dinner with Schermer

Post by been-there » Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:29 am

Did Cole ever go to that dinner?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd

Post by Werd » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:38 pm

Probably not. I just checked the comments today on March 4 2016.
Winston Smith9 months ago (edited)
How much money was collected? Did you end up going to this party? If not, where did the money end up going?
Joseph Sigur1 month ago
Don't give this conniving Jew shit!
Shawn Drumm7 months ago
So, did you go to his house?
Jerry V10 months ago
ANY UPDATE DAVE ?:-)..I donated 500 czech crowns....
tekubus1 year ago
I gave $20 when you published this video. Did you ever make it to the dinner?
Update Me Today2 years ago
David, can you please tell us what happened? what the outcome was? did you even go?

Werd

Post by Werd » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:51 pm

David Cole fires another 17 pounder across Shermer's bow ...
viewtopic.php?t=2111
theblackrabbitofinlé wrote:We never heard anything more from Cole about his dinner at Shermer's house. You remember, the one he asked for (and got) $500 in donations to buy a ticket.

How big a plastic bottle of vodka can you get for 500 bucks.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:31 pm

Is David Cole admitting double-crossing Bradley Smith here??
The professor was putting together a film festival in coordination with some San Diego schools. It was going to be a cross-border, cross-cultural celebration of filmmaking. Knowing that Bradley sold videos (the ones I’d produced in the early ’90s), the prof asked if he would like to enter something in the festival.

To his credit, Bradley warned the guy: “If I submit a film, it’ll be a Holocaust revisionist film, and you’ll get a lot of flak from Jews.”
El Profesor laughed it off: “Why would these ‘Jews’ be mad? If it’s a good movie, I’m sure they’ll appreciate it as we do.”
So Bradley asked me if I could whip up a 30-minute film in under a week, which of course I could. I put together a documentary about the criminalisation of Holocaust revisionism (you can view it here). The professor loved the movie, and he gave it a prime screening slot.

What no one saw coming was that there I was, on the civilized side of the border, in my guise as David Stein the respectable Holocaust guy, calling every Jewish organisation in the U.S., alerting them that this Mexican festival was about to premiere a “denial” film (which it actually wasn’t, but hey, gotta rile the mob). The ADL took the bait and raised hell. The festival’s San Diego cosponsors pulled out and released a groveling apology, the U.S. advertisers fled, the American VIP guests went home in a huff, the professor was officially reprimanded by his superiors, Bradley lost his drinking buddy, and, for having sounded the alarm, “Stein” won the trust of the Jewish orgs (and I was able to put that goodwill to good use when promoting my “mainstream” Holocaust films).

http://takimag.com/article/flinging_poo ... z5NXCDfdQ4

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:56 am

Double-crossing Bradley Smith? That's kinda the way it sounded to me. And the article in Takis as such scores him points with whom?

:?

I just think it sucks that Taki's magazine dispensed with their Discus readers' comments section. It was the best part.

Anyway, David Cole always gives me the impression that he alone knows how to navigate the crazy Clown WorldTM topology.

Perhaps the essential Mr. Cole can offer up his considerable talents to translate Bill Nye, who no doubt wants to make the anticipated sequel to his cringey Sex Junk Science special, called "It Don't Mattah."

I may have missed the point, but you literally can't make this stuff up.

;)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England