Finicum Road

The RODOH Lounge is a place for general discussion, preferably non-Holocaust. The Lounge is only lightly moderated but please keep this a friendly place to chat with and get to know your fellow board participants.
User avatar
kevinwalsh
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:26 am
Location: Phoenix AZ USA
Contact:

Finicum Road

Post by kevinwalsh » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:04 pm

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/loc ... 853161001/

Such is the state of national division that one branch of the government has named a road in honor of a man who was killed by two other branches of the government in January of 2016.
"A man who does not love his country and nation cannot be a Communist revolutionary."
--Kim Il Sung, 1986

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 6603
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:59 am
Contact:

Re: Finicum Road

Post by been-there » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:54 pm

Such is the state of your nation that the people who you pay taxes so that you have them to protect you and your rights, are — for the majority of people — one of the greatest threats against your safety and your rights.
They will kill you and then brazenly lie about it to cover their lawless, murderous actions. Their first priority is to protect themselves. Not you. Although 'protecting' YOU is supposedly what they are paid for. But they protect themselves FIRST, AND then lie to protect each other against the law. And the media then protects them.

As here in this case. Here is what that article wrote:

"He was shot a few minutes later when state police and FBI officials said he got out of his truck and reached for a loaded handgun."

FBI officials said he reached for a loaded handgun!! Yeah, yeah. Sure.
Only it sure didn't look like that on the helicopter video.
Sure didn't look like ANYONE was reaching for any weapon inside the car which they then proceeded to shoot them up for the next ten minutes without ANY warning nor oppurtunity to surrender, and in disregard of their pleas and shouts to stop shooting.

FBI officials lied to protect themselves from you and from just application of the law.

You live in a Police State. And collectively America are the bad guys! And has been the bad guys for centuries, but you have all been duped into thinking the opposite. Land of the free? Dream on. Your parents and grandparents worked for and became suckered into being the bad guys thinking you were the good guys in both world wars. And then continued to be that in the Korean war, Vietnam War, Gulf War, Iraq war, etc., etc. You allow yourselves to be duped into going around the world killing people of other nations, and then believe the bullshit that the resultant blowback is because their next-of-kin hate you because unlike them you supposedly are 'free'. 90% of your countrymen believe that nonsense.
You are ruled by an oligarchy that doesn't give a shit about you. Your idiotic, patriotic, brain-washed military and police force and all the people who repeat the mantra 'support our troops' are the problem. The people behind that oligarchy are the same types who got America into both world wars for their own self interest.
You have a two-party tyranny that is a joke of a democratic system. Its more like a popularity/least-popularity contest, where the candidates throw shit at each other publically and the one left at the end with the most shit still sticking to them loses and the other one becomes a mostly powerless, puppet figure-head who get to have their name in the history books, and a lifetime of protected, wealthy luxury till they die, when they get a state funeral.

Then your country has a media owned and controlled by people with a primary loyalty to a foreign, psychopathic country; a government infiltrated and controlled by the same people; a movie industry controlled by people with the same allegiance manipulating you into believing their psychopathic rhetoric; an increasingly militarised police force trained in their racist, psychopathic land-theft country, to view YOU as the enemy; and together they get you and your children to fight THEIR wars for them.

Some of you are beginning to wake up, yet can't quite shake all of the conditioning. E.g. YOU Kevin have no problem with your police force being trained in Israel to treat and regard you as an enemy to be controlled and made to obey THEIR authority.
The police should serve YOU.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
kevinwalsh
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:26 am
Location: Phoenix AZ USA
Contact:

Re: Finicum Road

Post by kevinwalsh » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:27 am

been-there wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:54 pm
Some of you are beginning to wake up, yet can't quite shake all of the conditioning. E.g. YOU Kevin have no problem with your police force being trained in Israel to treat and regard you as an enemy to be controlled and made to obey THEIR authority.
The police should serve YOU.
I definitely have a problem with HOW the police are trained. I don't care at all, however, WHERE they are trained. I'm sure most American police officers have never set foot in the Zionist entity, or if they did, did so only as tourists. I have pointed this out before, but I shall reiterate: A great many American police officers are veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm sure they need no help from Zionists in acting like an occupying force.
"A man who does not love his country and nation cannot be a Communist revolutionary."
--Kim Il Sung, 1986

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 6603
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:59 am
Contact:

Re: Finicum Road

Post by been-there » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:44 am

kevinwalsh wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:27 am
been-there wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:54 pm
Some of you are beginning to wake up, yet can't quite shake all of the conditioning. E.g. YOU Kevin have no problem with your police force being trained in Israel to treat and regard you as an enemy to be controlled and made to obey THEIR authority.
The police should serve YOU.
I definitely have a problem with HOW the police are trained. I don't care at all, however, WHERE they are trained. I'm sure most American police officers have never set foot in the Zionist entity, or if they did, did so only as tourists. I have pointed this out before, but I shall reiterate: A great many American police officers are veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm sure they need no help from Zionists in acting like an occupying force.
You wrote: "I'm sure they need no help from Zionists in acting like an occupying force."
Against THEIR OWN people!!???

Sure they do. Of course they do.

Why else do you suppose your authorities spend money sending your Policemen half way around the planet to ISRAEL to be trained???

I'm genuinely interested. What's your explanation for that if -- as you maintain -- you are so "sure they need no help from Zionists in acting like an occupying force."

Its quite a distance to regularly send people for something you claim they already have.

Image

See more here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1937#p50594
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
kevinwalsh
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:26 am
Location: Phoenix AZ USA
Contact:

Re: Finicum Road

Post by kevinwalsh » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:39 pm

been-there wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:44 am
kevinwalsh wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:27 am
been-there wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:54 pm
Some of you are beginning to wake up, yet can't quite shake all of the conditioning. E.g. YOU Kevin have no problem with your police force being trained in Israel to treat and regard you as an enemy to be controlled and made to obey THEIR authority.
The police should serve YOU.
I definitely have a problem with HOW the police are trained. I don't care at all, however, WHERE they are trained. I'm sure most American police officers have never set foot in the Zionist entity, or if they did, did so only as tourists. I have pointed this out before, but I shall reiterate: A great many American police officers are veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm sure they need no help from Zionists in acting like an occupying force.
You wrote: "I'm sure they need no help from Zionists in acting like an occupying force."
Against THEIR OWN people!!???

Sure they do. Of course they do.

Why else do you suppose your authorities spend money sending your Policemen half way around the planet to ISRAEL to be trained???

I'm genuinely interested. What's your explanation for that if -- as you maintain -- you are so "sure they need no help from Zionists in acting like an occupying force."

Its quite a distance to regularly send people for something you claim they already have.

Image

See more here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1937#p50594
"A man who does not love his country and nation cannot be a Communist revolutionary."
--Kim Il Sung, 1986

User avatar
kevinwalsh
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:26 am
Location: Phoenix AZ USA
Contact:

Re: Finicum Road

Post by kevinwalsh » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:45 pm

kevinwalsh wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:39 pm
been-there wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:44 am
kevinwalsh wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:27 am
been-there wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:54 pm
Some of you are beginning to wake up, yet can't quite shake all of the conditioning. E.g. YOU Kevin have no problem with your police force being trained in Israel to treat and regard you as an enemy to be controlled and made to obey THEIR authority.
The police should serve YOU.
I definitely have a problem with HOW the police are trained. I don't care at all, however, WHERE they are trained. I'm sure most American police officers have never set foot in the Zionist entity, or if they did, did so only as tourists. I have pointed this out before, but I shall reiterate: A great many American police officers are veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm sure they need no help from Zionists in acting like an occupying force.
You wrote: "I'm sure they need no help from Zionists in acting like an occupying force."
Against THEIR OWN people!!???

Sure they do. Of course they do.

Why else do you suppose your authorities spend money sending your Policemen half way around the planet to ISRAEL to be trained???

I'm genuinely interested. What's your explanation for that if -- as you maintain -- you are so "sure they need no help from Zionists in acting like an occupying force."

Its quite a distance to regularly send people for something you claim they already have.

Image

See more here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1937#p50594
The Zionists aren't acting as an occupying for against THEIR OWN PEOPLE, so I doubt they know any better than Aryans how to do that. Once in a great while they have to use force against some Zionist extremist who is trying to derail some agreement, but mostly they use force against Palestinian Arabs.

As for why it is done, I've already explained it, but I'll reiterate. The USA provides a great deal of funding and equipment to the Zionist entity, and sometimes they expect a little something in return. That's what this training is, that's all.

As I have also pointed out on a previous occasions, Aryan police forces have acted as an occupying force against their own people long before there was such a thing as Zionism. Sir Robert Peel was a pioneer in this. That's why Australian English bears a strong resemblance to Cockney.
"A man who does not love his country and nation cannot be a Communist revolutionary."
--Kim Il Sung, 1986

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 6603
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:59 am
Contact:

Re: Finicum Road

Post by been-there » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:33 am

You are quite right, the IDF are NOT policing their OWN people. They have used a people who they are conditioned from infancy to mistrust, dislike and see as a inferior, (i.e. the Palestinian people) and they have used them as guinea pigs for their 'policing'. And then they are exporting their resulting 'techniques' around the world as tried, tested and effective crowd control.

You appear to be arguing from a position of ignorance, Kevin.

Did you read the post I linked to and watch the video it contains?

And then your argument that the reason why the USA sends its police half-way around the world is because they want "a little in return" for all their military aid is avoiding the question I specifically asked you. Which is, WHAT IS that "little in return" that they are getting in Israel???

Why couldn't they get someone come over to them with film if necessary??

Think it through.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
kevinwalsh
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:26 am
Location: Phoenix AZ USA
Contact:

Re: Finicum Road

Post by kevinwalsh » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:18 am

been-there wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:33 am
You are quite right, the IDF are NOT policing their OWN people. They have used a people who they are conditioned from infancy to mistrust, dislike and see as a inferior, (i.e. the Palestinian people) and they have used them as guinea pigs for their 'policing'. And then they are exporting their resulting 'techniques' around the world as tried, tested and effective crowd control.

You appear to be arguing from a position of ignorance, Kevin.

Did you read the post I linked to and watch the video it contains?

And then your argument that the reason why the USA sends its police half-way around the world is because they want "a little in return" for all their military aid is avoiding the question I specifically asked you. Which is, WHAT IS that "little in return" that they are getting in Israel???

Why couldn't they get someone come over to them with film if necessary??

Think it through.
I suspect it's mostly a perk. It's probably not obvious to you because fundamentalist Protestantism is muss less prevalent in the UK than it is in the USA. Among middle-class American fundamentalist Protestants, a trip to the "holy land" is a popular vacation. It costs a few thousand dollars per person, a small fraction of the cost of training a police officer. Among lower-class American fundamentalist Protestants, such a trip is desired but financially out of reach, but these people know that a police career is a ticket to the middle-class, and getting to be paid to train "where Jesus walked" is a morale booster for them. That's probably all there is to it.

Zionist knowledge of crowd control is far from unique. The USA has plenty of experience in it, as has the UK and many other countries.
"A man who does not love his country and nation cannot be a Communist revolutionary."
--Kim Il Sung, 1986

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 6603
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:59 am
Contact:

Re: Finicum Road

Post by been-there » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:19 pm

kevinwalsh wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:18 am
been-there wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:33 am
You are quite right, the IDF are NOT policing their OWN people. They have used a people who they are conditioned from infancy to mistrust, dislike and see as inferior, (i.e. the Palestinian people) and they have used them as guinea pigs for their 'policing'. And then they are exporting their resulting 'techniques' around the world as tried, tested and effective crowd control.

You appear to be arguing from a position of ignorance, Kevin.

Did you read the post I linked to and watch the video it contains?

And then your argument that the reason why the USA sends its police half-way around the world is because they want "a little in return" for all their military aid is avoiding the question I specifically asked you. Which is, WHAT IS that "little in return" that they are getting in Israel???

Why couldn't they get someone come over to them with film if necessary??

Think it through.
I suspect it's mostly a perk. It's probably not obvious to you because fundamentalist Protestantism is muss less prevalent in the UK than it is in the USA. Among middle-class American fundamentalist Protestants, a trip to the "holy land" is a popular vacation. It costs a few thousand dollars per person, a small fraction of the cost of training a police officer. Among lower-class American fundamentalist Protestants, such a trip is desired but financially out of reach, but these people know that a police career is a ticket to the middle-class, and getting to be paid to train "where Jesus walked" is a morale booster for them. That's probably all there is to it.

Zionist knowledge of crowd control is far from unique. The USA has plenty of experience in it, as has the UK and many other countries.
Ok. As I thought. You are arguing from a position of ignorance. Wilful ignorance. You didn't read the link or watch the video, did you? Its just one in a whole thread on the subject. You couldn't be bothered to read just one post to get an alternative viewpoint. Instead you prefer to believe the 'opinion' you already hold, based on nothing more than a hunch.
Disappointing. :ugeek:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
kevinwalsh
Posts: 282
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:26 am
Location: Phoenix AZ USA
Contact:

Re: Finicum Road

Post by kevinwalsh » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:26 pm

been-there wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:19 pm
kevinwalsh wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:18 am
been-there wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:33 am
You are quite right, the IDF are NOT policing their OWN people. They have used a people who they are conditioned from infancy to mistrust, dislike and see as inferior, (i.e. the Palestinian people) and they have used them as guinea pigs for their 'policing'. And then they are exporting their resulting 'techniques' around the world as tried, tested and effective crowd control.

You appear to be arguing from a position of ignorance, Kevin.

Did you read the post I linked to and watch the video it contains?

And then your argument that the reason why the USA sends its police half-way around the world is because they want "a little in return" for all their military aid is avoiding the question I specifically asked you. Which is, WHAT IS that "little in return" that they are getting in Israel???

Why couldn't they get someone come over to them with film if necessary??

Think it through.
I suspect it's mostly a perk. It's probably not obvious to you because fundamentalist Protestantism is muss less prevalent in the UK than it is in the USA. Among middle-class American fundamentalist Protestants, a trip to the "holy land" is a popular vacation. It costs a few thousand dollars per person, a small fraction of the cost of training a police officer. Among lower-class American fundamentalist Protestants, such a trip is desired but financially out of reach, but these people know that a police career is a ticket to the middle-class, and getting to be paid to train "where Jesus walked" is a morale booster for them. That's probably all there is to it.

Zionist knowledge of crowd control is far from unique. The USA has plenty of experience in it, as has the UK and many other countries.
Ok. As I thought. You are arguing from a position of ignorance. Wilful ignorance. You didn't read the link or watch the video, did you? Its just one in a whole thread on the subject. You couldn't be bothered to read just one post to get an alternative viewpoint. Instead you prefer to believe the 'opinion' you already hold, based on nothing more than a hunch.
Disappointing. :ugeek:
Yes, I did watch his hysterical rant, and it was entertaining. The most absurd part was his grandmother screaming at night. He doesn't really contribute much. Yes, I know IDF personnel on occasion accidentally shoot children and block transport of people with medical needs. This isn't anything new. Yes, I know police departments of different countries often coordinate with each other. The Zionist entity is far from the only government with which American police departments cooperate. Yes, I know the Zionist entity often sells equipment overseas. They also buy it from the USA or are given it via the largess of the American taxpayer.

The concept of "deadly teargas" is also silly. If the police want to use poison gas on protesters, that technology is about a century old, and mostly German in origin. We have plenty of tear gas here. Our Negress police chief recently used it on her own supporters, and a rabbi in Paradise Valley made excuses for her (I e-mailed him reminding him that, unlike stories from Auschwitz and Treblinka, this gassing actually happened, but he didn't respond). Rubber bullets are also old technology and not of Zionist origin either. In the UK they were used quite a lot in the Six Counties in the late 20th Century.

If I am ignorant, this clown has contributed nothing to my knowledge, and neither have you. Zionism is problematic on many levels, but it isn't the source of all of our problems, particularly police antagonism towards the general population, which long predates Zionism. Police antagonism towards the general population is based on something called CLASS STRUGGLE. If you had studied real leftism just a little instead of prating anti-white phony leftism, you'd understand that.
"A man who does not love his country and nation cannot be a Communist revolutionary."
--Kim Il Sung, 1986

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest