How to calculate the Holocaust deaths.

This is the place for your questions, propositions, formal debate topics, etc. but they do have to be approved by the Moderator before they will be published visibly, and must not address opponents disrespectfully, if at all. The subjects have to be simple or straightforward and kept on topic.

Moderators: been-there, Budu Svanidze

Charles Ramsey

How to calculate the Holocaust deaths.

Post by Charles Ramsey » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:38 pm

Richard Feynman came up with a method of estimating something when you lack data. Break the problem down into as many steps as you can then estimate each step separately. You are just as likely to over estimate a step as under estimate a step so the errors tend to cancel out. An example follows.

The Jews let it slip that there were 1,000,000 Holocaust survivors alive in 2005. So my question was how many had to be alive at the end of the war for 1,000,000 to be alive in 2005. I then had to find an actuary table. I chose United States life tables and actuarial tables 1939 to 1941 by Thomas N. E. Greville. It gives a life expectancy of 63.62 years. This is certainly an upper bound. Since at the time the United States had the highest life expectancy in the world. In addition those born before 1940 would have had a lower life expectancy. This means that any correction you come up with by using better tables or actual data will lower the Holocaust number that I give.

War deaths are calculated by taking the number of people who died minus the number of people who would have died had there been no war. This is the source of the largest error. The Jews are trying to pass off people who died of old age as Holocaust deaths.
The Germans had a list of Jews in each country. There is 6,292,300 people on that list. This means while Hitler was in power 1,186,853 Jews were born and 1,186,853 Jews died of natural causes. Since I didn't know exactly when the survivors passed the 1,000,000 mark I simplified the problem some what. I set the age of the youngest survivor at exactly 60 years old. I then set the time Hitler was in power at exactly 12 years. It was then just a matter of adding up the values in the table. The total was there were 5,622,699 Jews alive at the end of the war which gives an upper bound of deaths of 669,601.

I then recalculated the numbers assuming the Axis killed all Jews under 10 years old. That is the youngest survivor in 2005 was 70 years old. This means there would have needed to be 12,190,659 Jews alive at the end of the war. The only way this could happen is if the axis powers raised several million people from the dead. So no the children were not killed.

There is no point of giving you the sources of this information. I'm challenging you to come up with better ones.

NSDAP

Re: How to calculate the Holocaust deaths.

Post by NSDAP » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:58 am

Charles Ramsey wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:38 pm
Richard Feynman came up with a method of estimating something when you lack data. Break the problem down into as many steps as you can then estimate each step separately. You are just as likely to over estimate a step as under estimate a step so the errors tend to cancel out. An example follows.

The Jews let it slip that there were 1,000,000 Holocaust survivors alive in 2005. So my question was how many had to be alive at the end of the war for 1,000,000 to be alive in 2005. I then had to find an actuary table. I chose United States life tables and actuarial tables 1939 to 1941 by Thomas N. E. Greville. It gives a life expectancy of 63.62 years. This is certainly an upper bound. Since at the time the United States had the highest life expectancy in the world. In addition those born before 1940 would have had a lower life expectancy. This means that any correction you come up with by using better tables or actual data will lower the Holocaust number that I give.

War deaths are calculated by taking the number of people who died minus the number of people who would have died had there been no war. This is the source of the largest error. The Jews are trying to pass off people who died of old age as Holocaust deaths.
The Germans had a list of Jews in each country. There is 6,292,300 people on that list. This means while Hitler was in power 1,186,853 Jews were born and 1,186,853 Jews died of natural causes. Since I didn't know exactly when the survivors passed the 1,000,000 mark I simplified the problem some what. I set the age of the youngest survivor at exactly 60 years old. I then set the time Hitler was in power at exactly 12 years. It was then just a matter of adding up the values in the table. The total was there were 5,622,699 Jews alive at the end of the war which gives an upper bound of deaths of 669,601.

I then recalculated the numbers assuming the Axis killed all Jews under 10 years old. That is the youngest survivor in 2005 was 70 years old. This means there would have needed to be 12,190,659 Jews alive at the end of the war. The only way this could happen is if the axis powers raised several million people from the dead. So no the children were not killed.

There is no point of giving you the sources of this information. I'm challenging you to come up with better ones.
Some information on the data collection would be helpful to corroborate that. I like the Lazarus effect you speak of.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Charles Ramsey

Post by Charles Ramsey » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:50 pm

OK here is a link.
I read that the number of Holocaust survivors alive in 2014 was 500,000. This one says 500,000 alive in 2016.
Either way this checks with what I told you:
https://www.jta.org/2016/04/25/news-opi ... -survivors

(JTA) — A bipartisan group of Congress members introduced a resolution calling on the German government to provide additional financial aid to Holocaust survivors in their waning years.

The resolution, which was introduced in the House and the Senate, ...aims to ensure “that all Holocaust victims live with dignity, comfort, and security in their remaining years.” It calls on Germany “to reaffirm its commitment to this goal through a financial commitment to comprehensively address the unique health and welfare needs of vulnerable Holocaust victims, including home care and other medically prescribed needs.

Reps. Ted Deutch, D-Fla., and Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, R-Fla., and Sens. Bill Nelson, D-Fla., and Susan Collins, R-Maine, sponsored the resolution, which cites Germany’s “moral and historical responsibility” to the survivors.

According to the resolution, there are about 100,000 Holocaust survivors living in the United States today, as well as about 500,000 in the rest of the world, and they all have increasing health and welfare needs that require assistance.

The resolution comes following an exchange of correspondence between members of Congress and the German Finance Ministry last December in which representatives of the German government acknowledged that “recent experience has shown that the care financed by the German government to date is insufficient” and that “it is imperative to expand these assistance measures quickly given the advanced age of many of the affected persons.

The German government is engaged in a new round of negotiations with the Conference on Jewish Material Claims Against German, known as the Claims Conference, to address these funding gaps.

Charles Ramsey

Post by Charles Ramsey » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:05 pm

Like I said war deaths are calculated by subtracting the number of people who died in the war minus the number of people who would have died had there been no war. This works fine for a short war. However for a long war you also need to account for the number of people who were not born because of the war. Birth rate always goes down during a war. The subwar between the Jews and every one else lasted 12 years. There would have 1186853 Jews born if Hitler had not come into power. Since the Jews refuse to release population data on ages of Holocaust survivors I am free to speculate. If the birth rate was cut in half then 593426 Jews can be subtracted from my estimate giving a result of 76175 Jews who died from the war. Once again I am challenging you to come up with better data.