Was America ever great ?

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Turnagain

Re: Was America ever great ?

Post by Turnagain »

Go to your local car dealership. Offer to pay for a new car with gold coins. See how fast you drive out of the dealership in your new ride. That should answer any questions about whether gold is a commodity or a currency.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

torus9

Post by torus9 »

On a personal level, America was mighty fine to a naive schoolboy like myself in Toronto. Walking around oblivious to the freedom this continent afforded me. My 4th grade 'book report' required a review of a non-fiction book featuring any prominent public figure. I chose one called 'The PT-109', and JFK's heroics. At that young age I was almost in disbelief that an American president could be assassinated, and he was a hero of mine. The thing is, EVERYBODY seemed to love Kennedy. Strange mystique...and a murder MOST foul. I was ill-equipped to write about that.

torus9

Post by torus9 »

Quite possibly the finest sax solo on the internet, @3:20 The Chick Corea Elektrik Band in full swing. One of the finest performances on youtube. PERIOD. Buckle up.