Will there be an open debate?

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29892
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Will there be an open debate?

Post by Nessie »

I see Eric Hunt is here, looking to debate, on supposedly the most open forum on the internet.

viewtopic.php?p=169329#p169329
EricHunt2020 wrote:Ultimately I need a platform where I allowed to respond otherwise the denier tricks continue.
What Eric wants to do is take the debate to the deniers;
Present evidence that instead they were sent to some other massive camps for useless eaters.
That has obviously caused deniers to get upset. PrudentRegret is trying to frame the debate in the form deniers prefer;

viewtopic.php?p=169320#p169320
PrudentRegret wrote:You are taking the affirmative position, and you are the challenger for that matter, so you should accept the condition of providing the evidence you will be citing in the debate.
In other words, Eric has to produce all of the evidence and arguments for others to then examine, so avoiding the elephant in the room, which is the lack of evidence to back up denial. As Eric states;
There is no proof of any kind that validates your alternate negationist theory invented by deniers years later. It's just denial.
No contribution is made by any denier that suggests they are up for a debate. So, the answer to the topic question is no, there will not be an open debate. Debate taken to denial, where deniers have to evidence and prove their claims is not tolerated.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8150
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Will there be an open debate?

Post by Huntinger »

Its not Eric Hunt, there are similarities pointing to three Clones and Nessie is one of them

Die soziale Heimatpartei
π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

Amt IV

EricHunt2020
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Will there be an open debate?

Post by EricHunt2020 »

Of course Nessie is correct.

I agree to Peinovich's terms. IF he is genuine they are reasonable. I will present any other major proofs to the moderator. Peinovich bans me from simply allowing me to tweet to his followers and hides from any direct communication. He's all too happy to brag he's going to take down some random Jewish youtuber though and will freely exchange info there. Because that guy doesn't know much at all about the Holocaust and denier Peinovich has to build him up as knowledgeable and I am somehow not on any of their levels. Yeah, really.

Whether my additional "proofs" are good enough to continue to allow me to speak are not up for that wannabe dictator to decide. He already closed his mind off and decided.

Peinovich immediately banned me and has censored me for years since denying denial. He is not genuine and his claim to desire to debate anyone is fiction so he can look good.

Peinovich himself knows deplatforming and censorship is wrong but needs to present himself as a knowitall Nazi above all else.

He has hidden to his twitter followers that he banned me immediately, did so years ago after publishing The End of the Line. The current request by his twitter followers for a debate with me moderated by Dawson, and instead neonazis Strike and Mike are choosing an unknowledgeable Jewish guy to debate lampshades.

The point of a debate is not for Pope / Rabbi Peinovich to predeclare what I prepare as unworthy of open discussion using six million pathetic excuses. He's a deluded denier, if genuine. If not, even worse.

I am the most qualified person of my generation to speak about Holocaust denial. Peinovich knows this. He fears allowing me to tweet let alone a debate. I can easily collapse denial if simply allowed to write or speak.

The purpose is for the audience to decide. Peinovich bans me from his twitter followers because he can't defend his denier falsehoods. He knows subconsciously he is wrong and consciously deplatforms me when I can prove his delusion false. Peinovich hasn't looked into this much at all. He's a lazy kneekerk denier like most who posts boomer derived denier memes to kids. He can't hang with someome at my level. He can feel free to tag team with "Eric Striker" as he is planning to debate lampshades with some random Jewisn guy on youtube chosen by them because he knows even less than they do.

The End of the Line has been proven to be enough for a more than three hour debate. I would add additional proofs to that and expand upon sections I didn't add enough photos and footnotes to like the archaeology proofs.

The real amount of witnesses and proofs would take years to compile. It's impossible for one person to do.

Peinovich refuses to debate. He refuses to allow me to speak to refute his denier bs.

I won't be wasting dozens of hours compiling specific witnesses to footnote, expanding upon the archaelogical investigations of Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, and elsewhere if the censoring neonazi coward is going to continue to refuse to debate.

I don't even desire a debate, simply by allowing me to tweet to his captive audience of naive kids I'm able to disprove his falsehoods. I'd prefer that.

I don't wish a confrontational debate either. As I've proven with Berg I debate on the level, even in the face of someone foaming at thr mouth with constant childish namecalling.

I was tricked by Holocaust denial. Peinovich has been tricked, but now is tricking others. Much like Hal Turner, Mike Peinovich is continuing the con which relies on total censorship of thise able to expose the falsehoods of the Holocaust denial conspiracy theory.
Last edited by EricHunt2020 on Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9604
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Will there be an open debate?

Post by been-there »

EricHunt2020 wrote: ↑
Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:38 am
I am the most qualified person of my generation to speak about Holocaust denial.

...I can easily collapse denial if simply allowed to write or speak.

...The real amount of witnesses and proofs would take years to compile. It's impossible for one person to do.

...I won't be wasting dozens of hours compiling specific witnesses to footnote, expanding upon the archaelogical investigations of Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, and elsewhere if the censoring neonazi coward is going to continue to refuse to debate.

I don't even desire a debate...
Well you are allowed to write here at RODOH.
And yet you have been asked numerous questions here that you will not β€” because you presumably can not β€” answer.

And you have had numerous replies refuting your argument here. The vast majority of which you have ignored.

You are clearly a sadly, delusional person who β€” as you admit at the end of your latest boasting monologue above β€” does not actually want a debate.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

EricHunt2020
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:35 am
Contact:

Re: Will there be an open debate?

Post by EricHunt2020 »

Update 4/25 *My posts and posts by others are being moderated/censored/ split off into "memory hole" forum by the deniers who run this forum. If a real free speech forum can be suggested let me know. Denial is easily dismantled if given the opportunity to reply to their con game which involves refusing to acknowledge massive evidence which exists, then claiming it doesnt exist. Holocaust Denial is a hoax. If Peinovich wants to stop censoring the truth and stop hiding in his coronavirus bunker, he can defend his denial nonsense in a debate moderated by Ryan Dawson who he is in frequent communication with.*

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29892
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Will there be an open debate?

Post by Nessie »

EricHunt2020 wrote: ↑
Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:38 am
.... I can easily collapse denial if simply allowed to write or speak.

....
How do you propose to do that?

As you know, denial involves thinking up excuses to deny the evidence for gassings and then it grinds to a halt. Denial has nothing to evidence what did happen instead, which is hardly surprising, since the only alternative to gassings is those people left the camps and were transported, fed, clothed and accommodated elsewhere. If that had happened, it would have left evidence. The absence of any such evidence is evidence of absence. Those people did not leave the camps. That does not bother deniers, they are happy to end the debate at; "not gassed".

My argument is that deniers should be challenged repeatedly to evidence their claims and when they cannot be challenged again to justify believing what is not evidenced to have happened. Deniers hate that, hence the restriction on my posting.

Ultimately, scratch below the surface of all the deniers I have encountered, they are either anti- Semitic and/or they love conspiracy theories of some all powerful group ruling the world. They are no interested in the evidence, they just want to spread their beliefs and think calling the Holocaust a hoax is a way to do that.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29892
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Will there be an open debate?

Post by Nessie »

been-there wrote: ↑
Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:20 pm
....
You are clearly a sadly, delusional person who β€” as you admit at the end of your latest boasting monologue above β€” does not actually want a debate.
That is self-protection of epic proportions. You have brainwashed yourself and are not interested in an open debate that examines denier claims.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2441
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: Will there be an open debate?

Post by Scott »

EricHunt2020 wrote: ↑
Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:32 pm

Update 4/25 *My posts and posts by others are being moderated/censored/ split off into "memory hole" forum by the deniers who run this forum. If a real free speech forum can be suggested let me know. Denial is easily dismantled if given the opportunity to reply to their con game which involves refusing to acknowledge massive evidence which exists, then claiming it doesnt exist. Holocaust Denial is a hoax. If Peinovich wants to stop censoring the truth and stop hiding in his coronavirus bunker, he can defend his denial nonsense in a debate moderated by Ryan Dawson who he is in frequent communication with.*


I looked at the Admin and Moderator log and could not find anything like that. Please explain.

if one of Eric's posts got tampered with it was definitely unintentional (for example, we routinely delete double posts) and that happens a lot when people are having slow internet or if the board is being slow. Also, new posters have minor limitations on rapid-fire posting to deter commercial Spambots. But nothing of Eric's was deliberately messed with or moved that I can see.

Nessie, btw, your full posting privileges are now restored. Please don't derail and Spam threads─especially in the Holocaust Forum. And ALL others, no baiting Nessie or enabling derailments either. The H forum is meant to have higher standards.

:)

β€œSo people are getting injured, and our job is to protect this business, and a part of my job is to also help people. If there’s somebody hurt, I’m running into harm’s way.
That’s why I have my rifle because I need to protect myself, obviously.
But I also have my med-kit.”

~ "Siege" Kyle Rittenhouse
(Kenosha, WI - 25 AUGUST 2020)

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8150
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh. Swabia
Contact:

Re: Will there be an open debate?

Post by Huntinger »

Scott wrote: ↑
Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:26 pm
Nessie, btw, your full posting privileges are now restored.
Image

Die soziale Heimatpartei
π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

Amt IV

Turnagain
Posts: 8818
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Will there be an open debate?

Post by Turnagain »

Huntinger wrote: ↑
Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:35 pm
Scott wrote: ↑
Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:26 pm
Nessie, btw, your full posting privileges are now restored.
Image
The "what ifs" and "COULDA, WOULDA, SHOULDA" express is back with full posting privileges.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests