Good bye

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Depth Check
Site Moderator

Good bye

Post by Depth Check »

I would like to thank all of you who have supported me over the years. Times change and as a grey haired old man I no longer have the energy to put up with the constant non stop deluge of bullshit being spewed into this forum by both sides of the debate.

Now is the appropriate time for me to leave as a Moderator of RODOH.

All the best,

DC

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Lupus Rothstein

Re: Good bye

Post by Lupus Rothstein »

Thank you for the time and effort you have put into your role. I found you reasonably fair if i'm being honest.

This could be a sad day especially if certain individuals from the ranks of the mentally challenged decide to apply for the vacant role. No doubts the likes of Been There will be salivating at the thought he may be considered as a replacement. His delusion holds no bounds. If this happens then the forum might as well shut down forever.

Just one question before you leave - are you or were you an active Holocaust revisionist ?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Depth Check wrote: ↑
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:58 pm
I would like to thank all of you who have supported me over the years. Times change and as a grey haired old man I no longer have the energy to put up with the constant non stop deluge of bullshit being spewed into this forum by both sides of the debate.

Now is the appropriate time for me to leave as a Moderator of RODOH.

All the best,

DC
You have done a remarkable job and we need someone with years of experience. Thank you for the efforts you have made.
I think you should reconsider.

π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

βœ™π•³π–šΜˆπ–“π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–—

Sysop

Post by Sysop »

Dear Depth Check,

I assume you've already contemplated your decision and stuck by it. However, your job here has been exemplary and I seriously doubt it will be an easy task to find a replacement of your caliber.
Please re-consider. However, if you already are 100% certain about your decision then so be it. You will be missed, and as I say; finding a replacement of your caliber will be a very difficult task. RODOH needs your firm albeit fair hand at its rudder to steer it in the right direction.

Stay strong. ;)

Faithfully yours,
Sysop

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Take some time off. Best not to take decisions to leave during a time of turmoil. If after some reflection you still want to chuck it then do so then. Can't say I blame you. Unpaid labor at a thankless task is certainly not my cup of tea. However, my advice is to give it a little rest and then see how you feel.

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check »

I won’t leave RODOH in the lurch and will remain at my post until such a time as a suitable replacement can be found.