A Nessie infestation is leading to quarantine measures at the Klowns forum

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29657
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: A Nessie infestation is leading to quarantine measures at the Klowns forum

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun Aug 23, 2020 1:42 pm
Nessie forgets or, more likely, just ignores the first rule of evidence. "Is it possible?". Nessie demands proof of "A" or "B" without considering that his "A" is an impossibility. Nessie demands proof that the little boy didn't ride his tricycle to the moon.
You ignore your own rule.

It is possible that the Germans worked out how to gas, bury and cremate people. It is possible that witnesses did not do a very good job of describing how the gassings etc took place.

It is impossible that the Germans were able to transport, feed, clothe and accommodate millions of people who were sent to the AR camps and A-B kremas, who you claim were not gassed, without leaving behind any evidence.

You are the one who demands we believe the boy cycled to the moon, not me. You then get upset when I ask you to evidence your ridiculous claim.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 8685
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: A Nessie infestation is leading to quarantine measures at the Klowns forum

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie claims that the ever so clever but eeevul Narzis knew how to git 'er done regardless of what the so-called witnesses said. He then demands a complete itinerary and an accounting for food, clothing and accommodations for all of the Jews although he can't provide any such documentation for the 12,000-15,000 deportees known to have transited through T-II.

Yep, keeping Nessie and his theory that the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon on ignore seems the most reasonable course of action.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29657
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: A Nessie infestation is leading to quarantine measures at the Klowns forum

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:07 am
Nessie claims that the ever so clever but eeevul Narzis knew how to git 'er done regardless of what the so-called witnesses said.
Yes. The witnesses were asked in their testimony to describe what happened. None were asked to describe in detail about how it happened. So, we have little detail and a mix of limited view and hearsay about the workings of the gas chambers.
He then demands a complete itinerary and an accounting for food, clothing and accommodations for all of the Jews although he can't provide any such documentation for the 12,000-15,000 deportees known to have transited through T-II.
You are back to lying again. There is documentation and witness evidence to prove that a few thousand people were transported from TII to Majdanek, which had the capacity to accommodate, feed and clothe those prisoners.

All you need to do is provide a similar level of evidence for the other c840,000. Half a dozen witnesses, one record and a location that could accommodate, feed and clothe the people is all you need.

I am not demanding a full itinerary for every person and exactly what happened to them. You lie that I demand that as a way to excuse yourself from finding any evidence at all.
Yep, keeping Nessie and his theory that the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon on ignore seems the most reasonable course of action.
You have agreed that the Germans could build gas chambers etc. Your only objection is that some of the witnesses said things about the gas chambers etc that you think improbable. Your argument is the equivalent of arguing that if a witness does not describe how a machine works in great detail and accuracy, therefore that machine cannot have existed. Yours is a stupid argument, which only die hard deniers like you fails to see.

You then demand we believe that the boy cycled to the moon, without any evidence at all. It is physically impossible for the Nazis to have transported, accommodated, fed and clothed millions of people, some for over 4 years, without leaving any evidence at all. Only die hard deniers refuse to acknowledge the impossibility of keeping millions of people hidden away. How could the Nazis even afford to accommodate, feed and clothe so many people, without them doing any work?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8685
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: A Nessie infestation is leading to quarantine measures at the Klowns forum

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie drivels on with his lies and excuses for the tales of the so-called eyewitnesses along with his claims that only a "few thousand Jews" were deported from T-II who all went to Majdanek. No mention of T-III. No mention of the Germans having gassing chambers that would accommodate several train cars but were never used to kill Jews. Just his fable of the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon and his claim that it "coulda" been possible. Oh well, just another mish-mash of lies, "what ifs" and "coulda woulda". All ending in his wail of, "Where did they gooooo?". So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29657
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: A Nessie infestation is leading to quarantine measures at the Klowns forum

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:54 am
Nessie drivels on with his lies and excuses for the tales of the so-called eyewitnesses...
You are one of the few people in the world who thinks that eye witnesses never make mistakes, never mix hearsay with what they saw and know every detail about what they saw. Indeed, I have only ever encountered such an attitude towards witnesses with deniers.
along with his claims that only a "few thousand Jews" were deported from T-II who all went to Majdanek.
You agree that only a few thousand can be evidenced to have gone from TII and some say they went to Budzyn, which you have clearly forgotten about (again).
No mention of T-III.
There were only two camps on the rail spur that the Nazis referred to as Treblinka camps. That a US intelligence list of camps refers to a third camp means they have mistakenly included another camp, most likely Malkinia, as it was close by. The important part is that the Nazis only referred to Treblinka or TI and TII and never a TIII.
No mention of the Germans having gassing chambers that would accommodate several train cars but were never used to kill Jews.
That you accept the Nazis had multiple ways they could gas people, contradicts your claim that they could not gas anyone.
Just his fable of the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon and his claim that it "coulda" been possible. Oh well, just another mish-mash of lies, "what ifs" and "coulda woulda". All ending in his wail of, "Where did they gooooo?". So it goes in holyhoax la-la land.
Gassing is both physically possible to have achieved (as you have admitted) and evidenced. Your claim that the Nazis transported and accommodated millions of people, who just sat about in camps, often for years on end, being fed at a huge cost, doing no work, until they were liberated, without anyone noticing and without leaving any evidence, is physically impossible.

You have got so mixed up that you demand we believe the physically impossible over the physically possible.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8685
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: A Nessie infestation is leading to quarantine measures at the Klowns forum

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie, take your lies, your "what ifs", your "coulda woulda" and all of your drivel about eyewitnesses and steam/gas/vacuum chambers and go away. Go to the Klown's forum or some other place to spout your, "the little boy "coulda" rode his tricycle to the moon "if"..." and all the rest of your mindless claptrap. No sale and no interest here.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29657
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: A Nessie infestation is leading to quarantine measures at the Klowns forum

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:57 pm
Nessie, take your lies, your "what ifs", your "coulda woulda" and all of your drivel about eyewitnesses and steam/gas/vacuum chambers and go away. Go to the Klown's forum or some other place to spout your, "the little boy "coulda" rode his tricycle to the moon "if"..." and all the rest of your mindless claptrap. No sale and no interest here.
Your "what if" the Nazis managed to secrete millions of people without anyone noticing is utter drivel. Your claim that the Nazis "coulda" hidden away millions of people, starting from the end of 1941 till liberation in 1944, without leaving any evidence at all, is moronic.

Your claim is the equivalent of demanding we believe children regularly cycle to the moon. You demand that we believe in the impossible.

You hate me reminding you of how stupid your belief is, which is why you want this forum as an echo chamber where you join with other deniers and delude yourself that the Nazis were feed, clothing and accommodating any where between 4 and 6 million Jews by the end of the war, in return for no work and none of the Allies noticed that they were finding camp after camp after camp, each one full of hundreds of thousands of Jews.

You rank alongside flat earthers, as having one of the most stupid beliefs ever. :lol:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 8685
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: A Nessie infestation is leading to quarantine measures at the Klowns forum

Post by Turnagain »

Uh huh an' the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon. It could only happen in holyhoax la-la land.

User avatar
TheGodfather
Posts: 197
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:18 pm
Contact:

Re: A Nessie infestation is leading to quarantine measures at the Klowns forum

Post by TheGodfather »

Almost thirty thousand posts reiterating the same arguments that have already been addressed. Sick.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 29657
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: A Nessie infestation is leading to quarantine measures at the Klowns forum

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:23 pm
Uh huh an' the little boy rode his tricycle to the moon. It could only happen in holyhoax la-la land.
You are the deluded one who demands belief in the physically impossible.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests