Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Trolljegeren

Re: Nessie, this is why your last topic got locked...

Post by Trolljegeren »

Nessie wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 9:40 am
I have answered you before. Why do you need the answer again?

I am asking you to tell me, how would that work?
This is a Bromance.
and there is nothing wrong with that. :)

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

There is nothing wrong with that but in this context it is pathetic.

Die soziale Heimatpartei
𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
Only one witness speaks to an actual attempt to pump air out and it did not work. Other reports of a vacuum are hearsay. It was not used as a vacuum chamber.
When cornered, Nessie simply lies.
I am asking you to tell me. You have been banging on about ventilated gas chambers. So do tell, how would that work?
Nessie tries to weasel dodge his way out of the corner. The question is, "Where is your witness to a ventilated gas/vacuum chamber". Nessie has no such witness. Lies and weasel dodges are what got Nessie's posts deleted from the CODOH forum. That's Nessie's excuse for no longer posting there. Rigorous debate rules aren't applied here at the more relaxed RODOH forum so he gets away with lying and weasel dodging.

So there we have it, folks. Nessie's responses when he has no legitimate answers to questions about the holyhoax. He just lies and weasel dodges.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 1:20 pm
Nessie wrote:
Only one witness speaks to an actual attempt to pump air out and it did not work. Other reports of a vacuum are hearsay. It was not used as a vacuum chamber.
When cornered, Nessie simply lies.
There is only one witness to an attempt to use a vacuum and it was not used as a vacuum chamber, as proved by those who worked at the chambers, which was Wiernik and various Nazis. They all say gas was used. They do not mention a vacuum.
I am asking you to tell me. You have been banging on about ventilated gas chambers. So do tell, how would that work?
Nessie tries to weasel dodge his way out of the corner. The question is, "Where is your witness to a ventilated gas/vacuum chamber". Nessie has no such witness. Lies and weasel dodges are what got Nessie's posts deleted from the CODOH forum. That's Nessie's excuse for no longer posting there. Rigorous debate rules aren't applied here at the more relaxed RODOH forum so he gets away with lying and weasel dodging.

So there we have it, folks. Nessie's responses when he has no legitimate answers to questions about the holyhoax. He just lies and weasel dodges.
I am not sure what I am supposed to be dodging and lying about. There are no witnesses to a ventilated gas chamber or a functioning vacuum chamber.

Now, stop dodging and explain how a ventilated gas chamber would work.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
There is only one witness to an attempt to use a vacuum and it was not used as a vacuum chamber, as proved by those who worked at the chambers, which was Wiernik and various Nazis. They all say gas was used. They do not mention a vacuum.
I've previously named and quoted six witnesses to the vacuum chambers. Bomba allegedly worked inside the gas/vacuum chamber cutting women's hair so was an eyewitness to the use of vacuum for lethal purposes. Rajchman was allegedly an eyewitness to a vacuum being used for a lethal purpose but claimed that a few victims showed signs of life after being subjected solely to a vacuum. He did NOT say that pumping the air out of the chamber failed. He stated that a "few" of the victims survived the vacuum. You LIE, Nessie.
I am not sure what I am supposed to be dodging and lying about. There are no witnesses to a ventilated gas chamber or a functioning vacuum chamber.
There are witnesses who claim that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed and could also function as vacuum chambers. You have been asked to present witnesses who rebut that claim, that state that the gas chambers were vented, in other words, were NOT hermetically sealed and that the witnesses who claimed that there were hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers were mistaken. You have now admitted that such witnesses don't exist.
You then go on to demand that I must give a description of how a vented gas chamber would work. What the hell does my opinion of how a vented gas chamber would work have to do with the fact that there are witnesses to hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers at Treblinka? As I've stated on numerous occasions, it's my opinion that there weren't any gas chambers, hermetically sealed or vented at Treblinka. Such claims are lies and are proven to be lies by the statements of the so-called witnesses. Hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers would be nonfunctional. As you have just admitted, you have nothing to rebut such lies.

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 4:30 pm
Nessie wrote:
I've previously named and quoted six witnesses to the vacuum chambers. Bomba allegedly worked inside the gas/vacuum chamber cutting women's hair so was an eyewitness to the use of vacuum for lethal purposes. Rajchman was allegedly an eyewitness to a vacuum being used for a lethal purpose but claimed that a few victims showed signs of life after being subjected solely to a vacuum. He did NOT say that pumping the air out of the chamber failed. He stated that a "few" of the victims survived the vacuum. You LIE, Nessie.
The way to create a vacuum is to pump air out. Only Rajchman speaks to that being attempted and yes it failed as people survived. No other witness speaks to working at the chambers and actually seeing them used to create a vacuum.
There are witnesses who claim that the gas chambers were hermetically sealed and could also function as vacuum chambers. You have been asked to present witnesses who rebut that claim, that state that the gas chambers were vented, in other words, were NOT hermetically sealed and that the witnesses who claimed that there were hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers were mistaken. You have now admitted that such witnesses don't exist.
I have admitted that before. You just forgot, again.
You then go on to demand that I must give a description of how a vented gas chamber would work. What the hell does my opinion of how a vented gas chamber would work have to do with the fact that there are witnesses to hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers at Treblinka? As I've stated on numerous occasions, it's my opinion that there weren't any gas chambers, hermetically sealed or vented at Treblinka. Such claims are lies and are proven to be lies by the statements of the so-called witnesses. Hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers would be nonfunctional. As you have just admitted, you have nothing to rebut such lies.
A hermetic seal makes sense in a gas chamber. It would make it more efficient, not non-functional.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
The way to create a vacuum is to pump air out. Only Rajchman speaks to that being attempted and yes it failed as people survived. No other witness speaks to working at the chambers and actually seeing them used to create a vacuum.
Bullshit!
A hermetic seal makes sense in a gas chamber. It would make it more efficient, not non-functional.
Suuuuure, Nessie, a hermetically sealed gas chamber would be much more efficient with the exhaust of a 27 liter engine turned into it. Did you forget that little detail?

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 5:42 pm
Nessie wrote:
Bullshit!
We have been through this before. I ask you to name and quote a witness who clearly states he saw a vacuum chamber in use and you cannot.
Suuuuure, Nessie, a hermetically sealed gas chamber would be much more efficient with the exhaust of a 27 liter engine turned into it. Did you forget that little detail?
No. Stopping leaks means less exhaust is needed from the engine to raise the level of CO to fatal.

Turnagain

Post by Turnagain »

Nessie wrote:
We have been through this before. I ask you to name and quote a witness who clearly states he saw a vacuum chamber in use and you cannot.
Rajchman clearly states that, as an experiment, the air was pumped out of the chamber and no CO was pumped into it. Got that, Nessie? However, after 48 hours of vacuum, a "few" of the victims "showed signs of life". IOW, all of the rest of the people in the vacuum chamber had died. What can't you understand about Rajchman claiming that, "The air was pumped out of the chamber"? Why is Rajchman's statement so unclear to you? Is there something about those words that just don't register with you? Can you give an alternate meaning to Rajchman's statement that, "The air was pumped out of the chamber"?
No. Stopping leaks means less exhaust is needed from the engine to raise the level of CO to fatal.
We aren't talking about "stopping leaks". The subject is the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers. Hermetically sealed as claimed by Rosenberg, Rajchman et al. What don't you understand about that, Nessie?

Nessie

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 6:46 pm
Nessie wrote:
Rajchman clearly states that, as an experiment, the air was pumped out of the chamber and no CO was pumped into it. Got that, Nessie? However, after 48 hours of vacuum, a "few" of the victims "showed signs of life". IOW, all of the rest of the people in the vacuum chamber had died. What can't you understand about Rajchman claiming that, "The air was pumped out of the chamber"? Why is Rajchman's statement so unclear to you? Is there something about those words that just don't register with you? Can you give an alternate meaning to Rajchman's statement that, "The air was pumped out of the chamber"?
Which means not all of the air was pumped out. That means it was not a vacuum. So it was a failure. That is one of the reasons why we know the rumoured vacuum chamber was just that, a rumour, based on an attempt to pump out the air.
We aren't talking about "stopping leaks". The subject is the hermetically sealed gas/vacuum chambers. Hermetically sealed as claimed by Rosenberg, Rajchman et al. What don't you understand about that, Nessie?
If the hermetic seal was not to stop leaks, what was it for?