RODOH search engine not working!?

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
been-there
Propositions Moderator

Re: RODOH search engine not working!?

Post by been-there »

Sysop wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:32 am
That is great! :)

I hope you're having a fine day, been-there. Keep your shoulder to the wheel, my friend.

Sysop
Thanks.

One last question on your sterling work getting the site back up and running... what is happening now with attached youtube videos? They no longer appear unless we format them as a URL.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Sysop

Post by Sysop »

They will remain as they are until I can get the extension we used for the embedding to work with the upgraded board software -- but it might prove difficult as the project appears to have been abandoned. But I will see how to resolve it and do so.
Once that extension is working again all embedded (new and old) will work as they did just before the crash.

Sysop
been-there wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:48 am
Sysop wrote:

I hope you're having a fine day, been-there. Keep your shoulder to the wheel, my friend.

Sysop
Thanks.

One last question on your sterling work getting the site back up and running... what is happening now with attached youtube videos? They no longer appear unless we format them as a URL.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Sysop wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:51 am
They will remain as they are until I can get the extension we used for the embedding to work with the upgraded board software -- but it might prove difficult as the project appears to have been abandoned. But I will see how to resolve it and do so.
Once that extension is working again all embedded (new and old) will work as they did just before the crash.

Sysop
Ok. Thanks for the update. :)

And for your work. :D
been-there wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:48 am
Sysop wrote:

Sysop
Thanks.

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor »

Thank you for keeping RODOH online, Sysop. Your hard work is appreciated by those of us who wish to discuss the holocaust in an open and honest manner.
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."