YouTube is deleting comments about Zionists

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
TheGodfather

YouTube is deleting comments about Zionists

Post by TheGodfather »

I have yesterday noticed that whenever I post a comment about the Jews/Zionists owning the media, it gets deleted after 30-40 seconds. I made a few tests and came to the conclusion that comments will only vanish if you specifically say the Jews/Zionists own the media. They won't vanish if you overuse the terms Jews/Zionists, or if you say Jews/Zionists own the world. This is clearly censorship, and not some glitch.

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Re: YouTube is deleting comments about Zionists

Post by Huntinger »

TheGodfather wrote: ↑
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:14 pm
I have yesterday noticed that whenever I post a comment about the Jews/Zionists owning the media, it gets deleted after 30-40 seconds. I made a few tests and came to the conclusion that comments will only vanish if you specifically say the Jews/Zionists own the media. They won't vanish if you overuse the terms Jews/Zionists, or if you say Jews/Zionists own the world. This is clearly censorship, and not some glitch.
Google is also getting on the act with their browser and search engine chrome. This is why it pays to use another browser and another search engine like go duck go. The google search engine is highly biased when it comes to Jude and the holyhoax failing to bring up any dissenting voice unless it vilifies them.

π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

π•³π–šΜˆπ–“π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–—

torus9

Post by torus9 »

In the section titled β€œAccount Suspension & Termination” with the subheader β€œTerminations by YouTube for Service Changes,” the site’s new terms, which are set to take effect on Dec. 10, adds the following:

β€œYouTube may terminate your access, or your Google account’s access to all or part of the Service if YouTube believes, in its sole discretion, that provision of the Service to you is no longer commercially viable.”

In its most basic terms: if YouTube isn’t making money off you, the company can delete your account. The platform’s current terms of service do not include this language.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

torus9 wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:33 am
In the section titled β€œAccount Suspension & Termination” with the subheader β€œTerminations by YouTube for Service Changes,” the site’s new terms, which are set to take effect on Dec. 10, adds the following:

β€œYouTube may terminate your access, or your Google account’s access to all or part of the Service if YouTube believes, in its sole discretion, that provision of the Service to you is no longer commercially viable.”

In its most basic terms: if YouTube isn’t making money off you, the company can delete your account. The platform’s current terms of service do not include this language.
They are a company and can do what they wish. We can choose not to use their services; I recommend that no one use their service.
They are Juden who operate Internationally and as such are International Juden, no different to Untermyer. Vimeo does what they do and better. Shun der Jude.

π•΄π–ˆπ– π–‡π–Šπ–—π–Šπ–šπ–Š π–“π–Žπ–ˆπ–π–™π–˜...π•Ύπ–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘ π–Œπ–Šπ–π–™ π–“π–šπ–— π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘

π•³π–šΜˆπ–“π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–Šπ–—