DTube, Bitchute and Decentralized Video vs. YouTube

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Charles Traynor

DTube, Bitchute and Decentralized Video vs. YouTube

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:42 pm

Eli the Computer Guy discusses decentralized video hosting. I personally have decided to put my money where my mouth is and I am now paying Vimeo to host revisionist documentaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rZDXFXnWqo
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

Daniel

Re: DTube, Bitchute and Decentralized Video vs. YouTube

Post by Daniel » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:40 pm

Does Vimeo have a tried-and-tested track record of tolerating anti-Jewish material?

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:52 pm

Daniel wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:40 pm
Does Vimeo have a tried-and-tested track record of tolerating anti-Jewish material?
The videos I post are are not "anti-Jewish material" they are films explaining the historical truth of what actually happened in the German concentration camps during WWII.

In the last couple of years practically every video I have uploaded to YouTube has been severely censored and/or deleted. My oldest revisionist video on Vimeo has been there for 3 years and has remained unmolested on a free contract.

Haters beware, now that I am a paying customer of Vimeo, you will have to reveal your real name, telephone number etc., and come up with a genuine grievance to get my videos banned.

Bwahahaha!
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:25 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:52 pm

The videos I post are are not "anti-Jewish material" they are films explaining the historical truth of what actually happened in the German concentration camps during WWII.

In the last couple of years practically every video I have uploaded to YouTube has been severely censored and/or deleted. My oldest revisionist video on Vimeo has been there for 3 years and has remained unmolested on a free contract.

Haters beware, now that I am a paying customer of Vimeo, you will have to reveal your real name, telephone number etc., and come up with a genuine grievance to get my videos banned.
Good work!! :ugeek:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous