Nessie is caught out lying again!

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30146
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Nessie »

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:06 am
Proving that flipper is a liar. It wrote this at Klowns:
have been able to post in Siberian exile, but am still censored from posting elsewhere.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=165993#p165993
It said this today Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:55 pm UTC time as it makes a post here Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:52 pm UTC a few minutes prior to making that lying statement at Klowns.

This is Memory Hole 2..(I have no idea where memory hole 1 is btw). This is elsewhere flipper. Why lie?
Flipper is saying he cannot post post anywhere apart from the Gulag after he has made a post in Memory Hole 2. This is a blatant lie and shows this persons lack of integrity. Crying to the other Klowns like this and with lies. Flipper your nose is going to grow.
Image
Sorry, this post by DC

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=165827#p165827

lead me to think I had been banned from the Holocaust debate part of the forum;

"therefore I have removed his posting privileges in the Holocaust forum."

I had not noticed this thread was in memory Hole 2. My removal from the main debate has been accompanied by a ban on discussing anything about the Holocaust anywhere on the forum. See the above removal of certain posts by DC.

Stop trying to make out that I am still able to discuss the Holocaust. You can be secure in the knowledge that your beliefs are safe from being challenged and I can truthfully show that the debate here has been censored as much as it is possible to do so without banning me.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!


Turnagain
Posts: 9021
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Turnagain »

Endlessly trolling the debate isn't discussing the holyhoax, Nessie. The debate is about the allegedly murdered Jews not a case of missing persons.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 30146
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Nessie »

Turnagain wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:16 pm
Endlessly trolling the debate isn't discussing the holyhoax, Nessie. The debate is about the allegedly murdered Jews not a case of missing persons.
Asking you to evidence that the AR camps and A-B kremas did not have gas chambers, as you claim, is not trolling. You are not exempt from having to evidence your claims.

You claim no Jews were murdered by mass gassing. You have no evidence from the AR camps and A-B kremas to prove that claim. You have no witness, document, physical, forensic or other evidence to show that those places were used for another purpose and not gassings.

Instead, you merely doubt the evidence that gassings happened and then claim, therefore they did not happen. That is a logically flawed argument. You cannot prove something did not happen by merely doubting that it did happen. You cannot cherry pick what some witnesses said and then claim all of the witnesses lied. That makes no sense.

Exposing the logical flaws in the denial argument is why I am heavily censored from participating in the debate both here at another denier forum.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Turnagain
Posts: 9021
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:44 pm
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Turnagain »

That ship has sailed, Nessie. Lying isn't going to bring it back.

Werd
Posts: 10402
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Werd »

I remember the last time Nessie got spanked.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 9&start=70

Here are some other classics.

Green and Markiewicz destroyed.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=145402#p145402

Nessie's general abuse of philosophy.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=145402#p145402

Mattogno destroys Pressac's criminal traces (Siberian Exile. Be logged in to read it)
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3716

Nessie's reliance on fallacies and misunderstanding of cremation documents
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=145022#p145022

Which when pointed out to him, he always has an ad hoc ready!
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=139418#p139418

Werd
Posts: 10402
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Werd »

Fact is, if anybody is interested, they can see me expose Nessie in the Siberian Exile topic DENIER RELIANCE ON FALLACIES!

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3634

There is no need to re-hash all this stupid shit again. It died out around page 33, though it runs until page 38.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9733
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:09 pm
Fact is, if anybody is interested, they can see me expose Nessie in the Siberian Exile topic DENIER RELIANCE ON FALLACIES!

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3634

There is no need to re-hash all this stupid shit again. It died out around page 33, though it runs until page 38.
You maybe should stop engaging with idiotic trolls in Siberian Exile, who have been sent there for a reason!! A reason that your following them there and continuing to engage with them in discussion, actually nullifies. I.e. it no longer bcomes 'exile'. Do you understand that point?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Werd
Posts: 10402
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:38 am
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Werd »

been-there wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:32 pm
Werd wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:09 pm
Fact is, if anybody is interested, they can see me expose Nessie in the Siberian Exile topic DENIER RELIANCE ON FALLACIES!

https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3634

There is no need to re-hash all this stupid shit again. It died out around page 33, though it runs until page 38.
You maybe should stop engaging with idiotic trolls in Siberian Exile, who have been sent there for a reason!!
Technically, I'm engaging with him in the Memory Hole 2 section in this current topic. The last time I engaged him in Siberian Exile was in February, before rodoh went down for a few weeks.
https://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php? ... 51#p165851

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 8423
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.Österreichisches Deutsch
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by Huntinger »

Depth Check wrote: I have removed certain off topic posts made by Nessie from this thread. They can be found here.

A quick reminder: Please do not be lured into discussing any aspects of the Holocaust by individuals who have been banned from the main Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate forum whilst in MH2.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

:)
I think that this speaks volumes and has been requested before. While der jude wishes to lure people in its murky mindset of evidencing and "where did they go", speaking of such things is not helping its progress in getting better.
BTW where is MH1?
This thread is about a poster who has an inability to tell the truth, it has been caught out.
Image


𝖀𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖘 𝕷𝖊𝖇𝖊𝖓, 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙 𝖆𝖚𝖘𝖇𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖊𝖓.
Amt IV

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 9733
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:59 am
Contact:

Re: Nessie is caught out lying again!

Post by been-there »

Werd wrote:
Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:11 am
been-there wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:32 pm
Werd wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:09 pm
...they can see me expose Nessie in the Siberian Exile topic...

There is no need to re-hash all this stupid shit again...
You maybe should stop engaging with idiotic trolls in Siberian Exile, who have been sent there for a reason!!
Technically, I'm engaging with him in the Memory Hole 2 section in this current topic...
You were asked not to.
Depth Check wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:52 pm
A quick reminder: Please do not be lured into discussing any aspects of the Holocaust by individuals who have been banned from the main Holocaust & Genocide Discussion and Debate forum whilst in MH2.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

:)
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests