Why CODOH Banned Me

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
truther

Re: Why CODOH Banned Me

Post by truther » Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:06 pm

Werd wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:32 am
How did you even broach the subject of this article? What did your post say? How did you quote the extract? Did your quotation make it lose all proper context?
I posted about it, (at the time I wasn't fully aware it was satire) the moderator deleted it, I asked whe moderator why it was deleted here.

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=7322

His response? Delete my question and deactivate my account.

Werd

Post by Werd » Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:21 pm

truther wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:06 pm
I posted about it, (at the time I wasn't fully aware it was satire
Well I would say it serves you right for being careless. CODOH isn't about to put up with any nonsense. Nor should they. I find no fault on their part wanting to clear out the bullshit in this instance with you. But sometimes they take it too far and I have my own beefs with CODOH.

papasha

Post by papasha » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:50 am

Scott wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:38 pm

My only problem with Hannover was that he believes in cataloging (keeping) only Revisionist "slam dunk" arguments
Like what? Please inform me of something I missed cause I certainly havent see any... mental masturbation over furnace capacity? whining that they won't dig up Treblinka for them? A slam dunk argument would be something like having an alternative explanation about what happened to these Jews but that would require defending an actual position

truther

Post by truther » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:07 pm

Werd wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:21 pm
Well I would say it serves you right for being careless. CODOH isn't about to put up with any nonsense. Nor should they. I find no fault on their part wanting to clear out the bullshit in this instance with you. But sometimes they take it too far and I have my own beefs with CODOH.
What rule have I broken to merit a ban? There is no rule against being careless, so long as you stay on topic. The mod IMO is a crypto jew hell bent on censoring true holocaust debate. There is a reason CODOH is as small as it is.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:12 pm

truther wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:07 pm
What rule have I broken to merit a ban? There is no rule against being careless, so long as you stay on topic. The mod IMO is a crypto jew hell bent on censoring true holocaust debate. There is a reason CODOH is as small as it is.
I would not worry about it. It is just some guy who works as a librarian at a University who thinks it is Caesar and does things at whim. It has happened to many people.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:51 pm

truther wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:07 pm
Werd wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:21 pm
No he is not a crypto Jew. He is a hardened man who has put up with stalking, attacks on free speech and attacks on people of European descent, and attempts by holocaust mongers to stalk revisionists and harvest IP addresses. He has put up with trolls on his board too many times to deal with bullshit. You learned your lesson. Don't post stupid shit that you even admit didn't know was sarcastic! And don't quote it in such a way that it completely eliminates the sarcasm context so that it looks like that the author actually believes it literally. By doing this, you fit the profile of a troll trying to plant absurd stuff to later discredit to make revisionists look bad. It has been attempted before. The truth is you were stupid and careless. You learned a lesson. Get over it and move on. Read your sources properly next time before you post them. Exercise a little discipline and read the whole piece first. Wait a while and come back with a different username and don't even mention that article.

If you can't take these simple life lessons and adhere to this advice, that's on you.

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:16 am

Scott wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:38 pm
Sometimes you have to spell it out to the CODOH moderator(s).

My only problem with Hannover was that he believes in cataloging (keeping) only Revisionist "slam dunk" arguments.

And the corollary to this is keeping only Believer "straw man" arguments.
And being the gadfly does not win one a lot of friends.

Revisionist Fritz Berg pointed out a lot of "Orthodox" Revisionist arguments that really were not very good. They were flawed or even flat-out wrong on technical and other grounds; these arguments were just not really so hard to refute as some Revisionists thought. And some of these mistakes even came from great men like Prof. Robert Faurisson and by others like Fred Leuchter who meant well.

:)
You sir, are lying. CODOH has mountains of posts from True Believers, in their own words, uncensored.
Just take a look at the posts by those like Andrew Mathis, Hans, Sergey Romanov, the list is endless.
And BTW, Hannover is not the moderator as he has said himself repeatedly.
And obviously you cannot point to any on topic views which have been 'censored'.

And in checking I see no posts whatsoever from someone called "truther'. What a farce you guys are falling for.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:22 am

Frankie wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:16 am
You sir, are lying. CODOH has mountains of posts from True Believers, in their own words, uncensored.
Just take a look at the posts by those like Andrew Mathis, Hans, Sergey Romanov, the list is endless.
And BTW, Hannover is not the moderator as he has said himself repeatedly.
And obviously you cannot point to any on topic views which have been 'censored'.
I do not think it is a great idea to call someone a liar on this forum Frankie. No one here really cares about CODOH as very little discourse goes on there, but it has a purpose. I often use this for research, but it is in hiatus at the moment it might seem. No one cares who the moderator there is, we only care about the mod here. You are most welcome to discuss here and link to relevant posts to CODOH. For some reason you get butt hurt when CODOH is criticized, why is this?
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:41 am

When someone lies they should be called on it. Scott lied.

You say no one cares about CODOH & their moderator, but what does low rent RODOH do? They obsess over CODOH & it's alleged moderator. Just look at the threads. CODOH owns you guys. LOL

And BTW 'JLAD Prove Me Wrong' who is 'truther; is not banned at CODOH.

And per the CODOH webmaster, the numbers are soaring.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:47 am

Frankie wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:41 am
When someone lies they should be called on it. Scott lied.

You say no one cares about CODOH & their moderator, but what does low rent RODOH do? They obsess over CODOH & it's alleged moderator. Just look at the threads. CODOH owns you guys. LOL

And BTW 'JLAD Prove Me Wrong' who is 'truther; is not banned at CODOH.

And per the CODOH webmaster, the numbers are soaring.
They can be called on it, but this is often a misconception of emotion which should not be in the public domain. Frankly we are not interested Frankie. I have never seen anyone obsess with CODOH but they are useful for the matter of expediency only. The numbers might be soaring but sadly the messages are not filtering through. Have fun in your corner of the sandpit please and do not throw the toys out.
𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔