Google Chrome has become surveillance software. It’s time to switch.

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
k0nsl

Re: Google Chrome has become surveillance software. It’s time to switch.

Post by k0nsl »

Yes, very good. But hardcore Tor-users only use the Tor browser for Onion. Although it can of course be "convenient" to use it in Brave sometimes, as well.

Faithfully,
-k0nsl
The Jew is a falsifier and a cheat! The Jew is congenitally corrupt! Shun the Jew! — Telemachus Timayenis, The American Jew: An Expose of His Career‎ (1888)

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

k0nsl wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:41 am

I would personally recommend getting Brave. It has worked fine for me so far. I'm quite happy with it!

Faithfully,
-k0nsl
I am wanting an independent search engine, Bing and Go Duck has limitations. It is noticed that holocaust stuff that used to be available is no longer there just like google.

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD

k0nsl

Post by k0nsl »

I might put up a public instance of Yacy and I encourage others to do it as well. I have used it a lot over the years and gathered a ton of resources. You can catalogue and archive whatever you think is worth your data and time. :)

Check it out and read more about the project: https://yacy.net/

Faithfully,
-k0nsl
Huntinger wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:52 am
k0nsl wrote:
Sat Feb 27, 2021 9:41 am

I would personally recommend getting Brave. It has worked fine for me so far. I'm quite happy with it!

Faithfully,
-k0nsl
I am wanting an independent search engine, Bing and Go Duck has limitations. It is noticed that holocaust stuff that used to be available is no longer there just like google.
The Jew is a falsifier and a cheat! The Jew is congenitally corrupt! Shun the Jew! — Telemachus Timayenis, The American Jew: An Expose of His Career‎ (1888)

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

k0nsl wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:09 am
I might put up a public instance of Yacy and I encourage others to do it as well. I have used it a lot over the years and gathered a ton of resources. You can catalogue and archive whatever you think is worth your data and time. :)
Check it out and read more about the project: https://yacy.net/
Faithfully,
-k0nsl
Thanks K0nsl this resources seem free frei von jüdischen Einflüssen. :) :P :P :P

𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕰𝖍𝖗𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖎ß𝖙 𝕿𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊
Amt VI..Ausland-SD