Beresheet or Bull-e-sheet?

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
rollo the ganger

Beresheet or Bull-e-sheet?

Post by rollo the ganger » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:16 am

I was looking at the Israeli moon mission photos and something made me take notice:

In ALL the Apollo photos of the Earth while bound for the Moon they show either the southern or northern polar ice caps. One would have to see one or the other from space no matter where they were or what season it was except if they were so close to the Earth one couldn't see around the curvature. If you notice in this photo one cannot see ANY polar ice caps. As far as the alleged Moon photos there must be tens of thousands of photos of the Moon from all the manned and unmanned missions to round up a photo of the Moon, doctor it a little, and say the "Bull-e-sheet" probe took it.

I suspect that there never was a probe sent by the Israelis and that it was just a big "smoke & mirrors" show. Why they didn't fake a successful landing also? That would be taking it a little too far and that would risk blowing the scam, also, they didn't need to. They got the Million $$$ for what they did without claiming or faking a landing anyways. Not a bad haul eh?

Huntinger

Re: Beresheet or Bull-e-sheet?

Post by Huntinger » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:47 pm

rollo the ganger wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:16 am

In ALL the Apollo photos of the Earth while bound for the Moon they show either the southern or northern polar ice caps. One would have to see one or the other from space no matter where they were or what season it was except if they were so close to the Earth one couldn't see around the curvature. If you notice in this photo one cannot see ANY polar ice caps.
In the photo you produced, it shows the Southern Hemisphere at an oblique angle during summer. The brown splodge on the Earth is Australia. The Antarctic is hidden by that ridiculous flag with the Star of David on it.
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
π•²π–Šπ–π–Šπ–Žπ–’- π–šπ–“π–‰ π•Ύπ–™π–†π–†π–™π–˜π–•π–”π–‘π–Žπ–Ÿπ–Šπ–Ž π–‹π–šΜˆπ–— π–‰π–Šπ–“ π•Ύπ–Žπ–ˆπ–π–Šπ–—π–π–Šπ–Žπ–™π–˜π–‰π–Žπ–Šπ–“π–˜π–™

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:57 pm

Huntinger wrote:In the photo you produced, it shows the Southern Hemisphere at an oblique angle during summer.
No. The Beresheet was just launched a few weeks ago. It was autumn in the Southern Hemisphere when the photo was taken. The Antarctic Polar cap doesn't disappear as it appears to have in the photo. Below is a photo from the Apollo 17 mission. That mission was launched in December of 1972 which would have been reaching the summer peak in the Southern Hemisphere. The cap and the atmosphere over it would appear as such (compare the two). Just below it is compared with the Beresheet photo. Both are of Australia if that is, in fact, Australia in the Beresheet photo:

ImageImage

The Antarctic area should be visible in the Beresheet photo.
The Antarctic is hidden by that ridiculous flag with the Star of David on it.
That's another issue. Why compromise valuable photo-visual information data with a big flag covering such a large percentage of the view? Also, I doubt if the flag was sticking out like that during launch while it was packaged in the launch cocoon. In order to deploy that flag there would have had to have been complex telemetry mechanisms to do so and the probe had already compromised itself by omitting multiple backup systems to lessen weight and reduce complexity AS CLAIMED.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:26 am

rollo the ganger wrote: ↑
Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:57 pm
In order to deploy that flag there would have had to have been complex telemetry mechanisms to do so and the probe had already compromised itself by omitting multiple backup systems to lessen weight and reduce complexity AS CLAIMED.
Put that photo at a 45 degree angle sticking the silly flag on it. You might find that the home of the penguins disappears.
So I have done it... the Jude flag is bigger than my pretend flag but mine does hide the antarctic as well. I tilted the Earth at 60 degrees.
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
π•²π–Šπ–π–Šπ–Žπ–’- π–šπ–“π–‰ π•Ύπ–™π–†π–†π–™π–˜π–•π–”π–‘π–Žπ–Ÿπ–Šπ–Ž π–‹π–šΜˆπ–— π–‰π–Šπ–“ π•Ύπ–Žπ–ˆπ–π–Šπ–—π–π–Šπ–Žπ–™π–˜π–‰π–Žπ–Šπ–“π–˜π–™

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:55 am

The Israelis did exactly what you did Huntinger. They probably couldn't get the south pole area looking real enough so they just photo-shopped the flag over it. I contend you would be able to see more of the area as a bright white than the Beresheet photo shows.

Let's take a look at that flag again. This one from the Earth photo:

And this one from the Moon:

Note the "perfect" rectangle around the "warping" flag at the Moon.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:00 pm

I get the impression of photoshop or something similar.
Meine Ehre heißt Treue

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Fri May 31, 2019 11:04 pm

The Israeli space probe photo is probably low bandwidth and heavily-rendered digitally. We would need to know a lot more about the metadata surrounding it, but I'm thinking it is cellphone or webcam-tier camera quality. Considering that this is a shoestring space probe--not the kind that we usually know of--the awkwardness is probably not so strange.

Another point that I don't recall being mentioned above, is that with the Israeli space probe photo was taken when the sun was at its back. so the Earth is "Full," not crescent. That is not the case with the Apollo 17 photo shown above.

I'm really not seeing anything too strange with the Israeli picture here.

Back on the subject of "shoestring" space junk, many nations are sending communication Cube-Sats into orbit that hitch rides with more expensive payloads that are launched by the usual players. The later part--launching the space cargo--is the hard part.

Amateur Radio operators also use and sometimes build their own satellites, and lately have been launching very cheap ones (less than $100). These very small space cubes also hitch rides on more serious payloads launched by the big boys. Some of these satellites are very modest indeed and I can imagine somebody combining a cheap camera on one sometime.

In fact, Ham Radio operators are going into schools and showing the kiddies how to launch beacons from weather balloons or sometimes just party balloons that carry a micro beacon that weighs a few grams. The Ham beacon launches are very fun and the kiddies can track their balloons Online to read the telemetry and make bets to see how far the balloons go before they fail. Some of these have circumnavigated the globe. Amateur balloon projects range from quite sophisticated digital beacons to very simple to build homebrew projects. Amateurs have even set high-altitude balloon records.

:)

β€œNow we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England