Censored at the "Skeptics" Forum

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Ian Hazard

Censored at the "Skeptics" Forum

Post by Ian Hazard » Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:39 pm

I have just been censored at the Skeptics Society Forum. I have not been given a reason why by Pyrrho, but it seems as though contradicting Statistical Mechanic and mentioning Muslim terror is enough to do the trick. Fortunately I saved the offending post before it disappeared down the memory hole. StatMech copy pasted Charles Traynor's Christchurch shooting OP to SSF and then proceeded to rant about wanting RODOH closed down. I think he would like to see both Charles Traynor and Scott Smith thrown in prison. StatMech is definitely a nasty piece of work and certifiable lunatic.

It should be noted that Jeffk1970 who also posts here seems to think censorship is fine and dandy. What a despicable individual he is.

Huntinger

Re: Censored at the "Skeptics" Forum

Post by Huntinger » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:35 pm

Ian Hazard wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:39 pm
I have just been censored at the Skeptics Society Forum.
Thank you for your post, I have never been to that forum but my boss has and apparently found similar issues to which you alluded to, They align with skeptics but are the exact opposite. They are mirrors upon themselves.
π•°π–Žπ–“ 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖐, π–Šπ–Žπ–“ π•½π–Šπ–Žπ–ˆπ–, π–Šπ–Žπ–“ π•±π–šΜˆπ–π–—π–Šπ–—

Ian Hazard

Post by Ian Hazard » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:11 pm

This is getting crazier by the minute, the libtards over at SSF are now engaging in self censorship to remove all statements made by or photographs of Brenton Tarrant in their posts. And StatMech is still suggesting that Mr. Scott Smith is partially responsible for this shooting incident.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:24 pm

Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:11 pm
This is getting crazier by the minute, the libtards over at SSF are now engaging in self censorship to remove all statements made by or photographs of Brenton Tarrant in their posts. And StatMech is still suggesting that Mr. Scott Smith is partially responsible for this shooting incident.
Thank you for the post, what most of the world do not realize is that anyone can prosecute people for iniquities. The cops are just a formalized government process for this. We the Gestapo have instigated a formal inquiry into the affair and with sufficient evidence will proceed with prosecution in the name of the NSDAP. We will also use the legal powers of arrest. I can assure you we are proficient at arrests and prosecutions: we are no key stone cops.
π•°π–Žπ–“ 𝖁𝖔𝖑𝖐, π–Šπ–Žπ–“ π•½π–Šπ–Žπ–ˆπ–, π–Šπ–Žπ–“ π•±π–šΜˆπ–π–—π–Šπ–—

Ian Hazard

Post by Ian Hazard » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:28 pm

Huntinger wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:24 pm
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:11 pm
Thank you for the post, what most of the world do not realize is that anyone can prosecute people for iniquities. The cops are just a formalized government process for this. We the Gestapo have instigated a formal inquiry into the affair and with sufficient evidence will proceed with prosecution in the name of the NSDAP. We will also use the legal powers of arrest. I can assure you we are proficient at arrests and prosecutions: we are no key stone cops.

Good. If the Jews are behind this the world needs to know.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:41 pm

Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:28 pm
We know which is why the Geheime Staatspolizei are now involved.

Satyam

Post by Satyam » Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:29 pm

Huntinger wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:41 pm
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:28 pm
We know which is why the Geheime Staatspolizei are now involved.
in case you been living under a rock the last 70 years, the Gestapo is now called Verfassungsschutz and work for the oppressor (globalist synagogue of satan)
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:30 pm

Satyam wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:29 pm
in case you been living under a rock the last 70 years, the Gestapo is now called Verfassungsschutz and work for the oppressor (globalist synagogue of satan)
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
We are who we are.
Last edited by Huntinger on Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Werd

Post by Werd » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:23 pm

Well then Statistical Mechanic, does that mean we can hold people like you and Roberto Muehlenkamp and the rest of the holocaust controversies crew directly responsible for a lot of the Muslim crime that goes on since we caught HC admitting that they OPENLY REFUSE to discuss the migrant issue?

One blogger somewhere that I saw today brought up an interesting point. When you take away free speech and put people on trial, in jail, or in the street because you got them fired and their reputation ruined, all because they dare to criticize and expose immigrant crime, YOU LEAVE NO PEACEFUL REMEDY LEFT. THUS ONLY VIOLENCE IS LEFT FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE A STATEMENT.

The reason the left does this (attack free speech in order to 'save' minorities from being hated and then next slaughtered) is because they are ignorant of history. They think ideas and brainwashing of the masses to accept certain ideas leads to political change, which leads to people's apathy since the newly elected leaders can be the ones to handle what they deem to be the "real problems" - of which sometimes entire races or groups of people turn out to be scapegoats, and then allegedly gas chamber victims. The left doesn't understand that rich international banking predatory capitalists control sports, news, media, intelligence agencies, banking, entertainment, law, food, water, health, medicine all in a conspiracy to dumb us down and poison us. The right sort of gets it, but they always end up blaming front groups (Jews) and not the real power bases (Masonry, Vatican, European satanic royal bloodlines from German and Italian and Dutch stock).

The left, in their infantile conception of history and who they believe the movers and shakers, think that by suppressing speech that no more holocausts or ethnic cleansing will occur anywhere. No amount of banning anti Japanese rhetoric from the common man was going to stop a group of military scientists from developing the bombs that were dropped on Japan needlessly. You see, the left think the power lies within the people. It doesn't. THAT is why their view of history is so fucked up, and hence their prescription for fixing perceived problems only makes things worse.

If the left is concerned about making things safe for minorities, THEN KEEP THE RADICAL MUSLIMS OUT WHO COME TO KILL THE APOSTATES AND RE-ENSLAVE THE IMMIGRANT WOMEN UNDER SHARIA. If the left in their extreme liberalism and feminist politics (which I agree with about 90% because I'm an old school, 90's liberal) want a safe middle ground for women AND MINORITIES, then they have to have the moral courage to make a choice. BETTER IMMIGRATION CONTROL! You can't just let anybody in and pretend they will fall in love with the west and shed their old values from the east. IT'S NOT FUCKING WORKING!!!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2829&start=80
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3064
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3120
Last edited by Werd on Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:33 pm

Werd wrote: ↑
Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:23 pm
Well then Statistical Mechanic, does that mean we can hold people like you and Roberto Muehlenkamp and the rest of the holocaust controversies crew directly responsible for a lot of the Muslim crime that goes on since we caught HC admitting that they OPENLY REFUSE to discuss the migrant issue?
Werd as you know we openly support the Assad regime, which for the most part are Muslims: so does Russia so to this extent the NSDAP has the backing of the Russian Federation on this issue. If you have an issue with those people you can partake in private prosecutions. I do not recommend violence of any sort but professionalism to the extreme.