Pyrrhic Skepticism

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
montgomery2

Re: Pyrrhic Skepticism

Post by montgomery2 »

VFX wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:00 pm
montgomery2 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:28 pm
i still encourage him and others like him to stick around and maybe some day try to make their case for Zionism in a more grown up and acceptable way.
Let them howl at the moon at least on this board when they have the courage!
Well for the most part they are gutless wonders. For them to be grown up guess what Monty the pic below will happen first.
I do wish sometimes that I believed in the sky fairies and them getting their just deserts.
but at least perhaps they'll find hell on this earth if they are ever capable of accepting the truth of the evil and viciousness of the Zionist apartheid regime?

SUPPORT RODOH!
Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH? Please kindly contact Scott Smith ([email protected]). Any and all contributions are welcome!

VFX

Post by VFX »

montgomery2 wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:32 pm

but at least perhaps they'll find hell on this earth if they are ever capable of accepting the truth of the evil and viciousness of the Zionist apartheid regime?
Der Nationalsozialismus ist ein Protest gegen jeden Staat, der ihnen die Würde verweigert.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

VFX wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:17 am
Thanks for that.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

VFX

Theresa May with Gollum portrayal

Post by VFX »

Brexit deal in the UK.. This portrayal of the UK pm by Gollum (Andy Serkis) is priceless.
Der Nationalsozialismus ist ein Protest gegen jeden Staat, der ihnen die Würde verweigert.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Has anyone else noticed that the so called "skeptics" at klowns are the exact opposite to what they claim?

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Huntinger

Pyrrhic Skepticism

Post by Huntinger »

We call Klowns for what it is, a circus tent. They mistake Skepticism with Cynicism. Here is the definitions to clarify how we see them:
According to the Oxford Dictionary: Skeptic: A person inclined to question or doubt all accepted opinions. ... I like that definition, but here's one from the Free Dictionary that goes more to the point: Cynic: A person whose outlook is scornfully and often habitually negative.. I think the Cynic definition fits the Klowns tent; they are certainly no skeptics. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They also mistake cynicism with intelligence which really is an indicator of their reality.

Amt IV

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there »

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:33 am
We call Klowns for what it is, a circus tent. They mistake Skepticism with Cynicism. Here is the definitions to clarify how we see them:
According to the Oxford Dictionary: Skeptic: A person inclined to question or doubt all accepted opinions. ... I like that definition, but here's one from the Free Dictionary that goes more to the point: Cynic: A person whose outlook is scornfully and often habitually negative.. I think the Cynic definition fits the Klowns tent; they are certainly no skeptics. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They also mistake cynicism with intelligence which really is an indicator of their reality.
Here here! :)

"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

I think most of the Klowns are juden, Some of them are HC, which have been deceitful in their actions with their involvement with others such as DeathCamps.org; I would go further and say HC group is supported by Zionists.

At this second their statistics are:
In total there are 6 users online :: 3 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
We currently have 39 guests; perhaps one day they might realize that they cannot force people to belief their crap.
We are calling their bullshit. Skeptics indeed. They believe the following:

Amt IV