The Jewish community engages in censorship yet again

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
StephenP

Re: The Jewish community engages in censorship yet again

Post by StephenP » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:03 pm

Werd wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:36 am
StephenP wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:28 pm
I was raised Southern Baptist. Maybe you should think before typing.
Probably some kind of Calvinist or Lutheran Protestant who is a biblical Zionist and thinks those fakes who call themselves Jews are the same Jews Jesus was talking about in the New Testament when he talked about a new covenant with God. Your fake Zionist Scofield bible gets you nowhere, pal. Ted Pike dashed that to pieces years ago.

Just for you, I'm going to make a topic in Siberian Exile soon. It is going to be a THEOLOGICAL REFUTATION of the Jew-ianity that is going around these days which says these so called Jews are the chosen people. :lol:
Maybe you should ask me what I believe before making assumptions, werd. I longer care about "God" and I'm not the world's biggest Israel supporter. It's one of the things I broke with my church about.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:20 am

StephenP wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:03 pm

Maybe you should ask me what I believe before making assumptions, werd. I longer care about "God" and I'm not the world's biggest Israel supporter. It's one of the things I broke with my church about.
If this is the case then your views are open to negotiation: reforming new values regarding the true historical past. That course in your your life is up to you.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

StephenP

Post by StephenP » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:57 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:20 am
StephenP wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:03 pm

If this is the case then your views are open to negotiation: reforming new values regarding the true historical past. That course in your your life is up to you.
What is up for negotiation?