The Jewish community engages in censorship yet again

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
AirfixGeneral

Re: The Jewish community engages in censorship yet again

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:36 pm

maybes they do you mentals deniers a favors by sensoring. if they didnts sensor your shitty vids (which should be sold in oxfams or jumble sales to tramps and mongs for 20pences) then lots and lots more peoples would be laughings at your shit videos and that woulds hurts your feelings charles traynors . i dont thinks a littles fragile monkey like yous would be ables to handle thousands of peoples pointings at yous and laughings , do yous ? No i thoughts not.

be gratefuls of sensorships.
Last edited by AirfixGeneral on Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:46 pm

heres is one of charleses shitty vids. it lasts 1minutes 18 secs and shows a womans takings a walk in auschvits. the vidds is called 'kitty hart is liars' . i dont knows why it called this as no-ones says anythings abouts kittys lyings. its all one bigs fuckins jokes if you ask mes , but also whys would anyones want to sensors this pile of shits ?

maybes charles traynors got in a piclkes when he makes this vids and useds wrongs titles. he shoulds have used titles like 'woman in raggedy dress takes a walks in auschwitx and ends up in nice gardens'

ps's is that charles traynors voice talkings in vid ? is he a womans ? or a germans gay ?

AirfixGeneral

Post by AirfixGeneral » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:57 pm

heres is anothers shitty vids by charles. this is videos of charles and his friends going to a rave . charles can be seens hobblings along with crutches wearings scruffy hats. the prodigys are playings in the backgrounds as the ravers walk intos the disco like they in trance ( thats extasy for yous) .

funnys how policemens are watchings them go ins , i thoughts they would be smashings some skulls ! maybes it wasnt illegals rave thens . and polices just collectings entrance monies.

StephenP

Post by StephenP » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:28 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:22 am
StephenP wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:17 am

Free Speech is a horribly misunderstood concept.
With your attitude Jude the world may learn who the real Nazis are. Your attidude is disgusting.
I'm not a Jew, Nazi. I was raised Southern Baptist. Maybe you should think before typing.

StephenP

Post by StephenP » Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:42 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:57 am

Well put NSDAP,

How sweet, it's nice to see a bromance start.

I also find StephenP's blasé attitude towards censorship very disturbing.

YouTube has the right to decide what content they will play and how it is presented. They also have to follow the laws of the country they broadcast in.
Unless of course he is a member of the tribe or one of their supporters in which case it is understandable. The Jew has been at the forefront of the campaign to censor the Internet for decades.
It's like conversing with a less articulate been-there. That's sad because I think been-there is some 20-year-old mooching off his parent's WiFi.

Dr. Pierce understood the Jew and often spoke of their attempts to censor those critical of the holocaust narrative. Below are just a few examples of what he wrote on the topic
Yeah, I read some of that. The fact that you think it's important to share tells me you are like those silly KKK rednecks who occasionally make a spectacle of themselves in my town.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:16 am

Charles Traynor wrote:

Well put NSDAP,
Thank you Charles, the person who tried to give information on this thread has no idea; echter Nationalsozialismus bedeutet. es ist nur ein anderer unter menschlicher Jude, der ignoriert werden kann.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Werd

Post by Werd » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:36 am

StephenP wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:28 pm
I was raised Southern Baptist. Maybe you should think before typing.
Probably some kind of Calvinist or Lutheran Protestant who is a biblical Zionist and thinks those fakes who call themselves Jews are the same Jews Jesus was talking about in the New Testament when he talked about a new covenant with God. Your fake Zionist Scofield bible gets you nowhere, pal. Ted Pike dashed that to pieces years ago.

Just for you, I'm going to make a topic in Siberian Exile soon. It is going to be a THEOLOGICAL REFUTATION of the Jew-ianity that is going around these days which says these so called Jews are the chosen people. :lol:

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:28 am

One would think if there was ethnic cleansing to the extent claimed, the people who suffered would be humble. Jude are not humble but still pissing the world off more than what they did 90 years ago. They are done and dusted. Start your thread: this now becomes atheists v religious twats.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

StephenP

Post by StephenP » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:00 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:16 am
Charles Traynor wrote:

Well put NSDAP,
Thank you Charles, the person who tried to give information on this thread has no idea; echter Nationalsozialismus bedeutet. es ist nur ein anderer unter menschlicher Jude, der ignoriert werden kann.
Is there something wrong with your reading comprehension, Nazi? I told you, not Jewish. My parents raised me as Southern Baptist. Frankly my old preacher would raise holy hell and croak thinking one of his old Bible students became a Jew.

But it seems to me you silly Hitler hero worshippers think the world revolves around Jews.

Careful, now with that subhuman stuff. You guys tried that once and got your asses handed to you. If it helps I'm now an atheist.