The Skeptics Forum - home of the conformist

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Scott
Site Admin

Re: The Skeptics Forum - home of the conformist

Post by Scott » Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:29 am

Well Been-There, the thing is, almost none of that is true; you are continuing to believe the media Gaslighting. If you want to go through the Trayvon-Zimmerman case again start a new thread.

Again, this was a basic self-defense case and had ZERO to do with Florida's Stand Your Ground law that the Democratic Party continues to get weak bowels over.

Bottom Line is that Trayvon thought that Zimm was looking at him funny at the apartment complex where he was squatting at after being suspended from school, and decided to try to impress his fugly Haitian girlfriend talking to him on the cellphone by beating Zimm down in order to gain some street-cred as a neighborhood bad-ass.

But it wasn't an after-school-special; when you assault an adult you should expect the possibility of lethal force meted back. Such senseless assaults are the "taxes" that we pay for the privilege of living in a Multikulti society. It is the nature of the beast.

In a civilized society you would probably not even have to lock your doors because your neighbors would not even think of harming you. Living in rural Idaho we rarely did that, in fact, unless we expected to be gone a long time. One day my Ten-Speed Schwinn bicycle got stolen from the yard while we were away on a Sunday afternoon barbecue and my Dad was angry because I had not locked the bike up like I would have when we lived in a bigger city. Probably a drifter came along selling door-to-door crap and saw the opportunity and rode my bike off into the sunset never to be seen again. Needless to say we started locking things down (including doors) after that--just like in the big city.

Anyway, Zimmerman had just called the cops to check this guy out but made the mistake of not staying on the phone with them when the guy disappeared from view. While he was waiting at the gate for the cops to come, the rain quit and Zimm got antsy and should have stayed in the car. He was told not to pursue Trayvon--and he never did that--but when he got out of the car he also did not expect Trayvon to circle back and confront him with malice.

The Establishment Media gets it backwards because they are LIARS with a subversive agenda.

Trayvon tried to pound Zimm's head into the curb. Regardless of what his injuries were, a simple punch would have been simple assault--and unless I knew that I could take Trayvon's sorry ass or had some backup with me, I would have capped him too.

The thing is, if Zimm (not a bad guy by any means, but no intellectual giant either) had not been armed it would have been the cops who capped Saint Skittles instead.

FWIW, even if I wanted to, I don't "flip-off" gang-banger wannabes who cut me off in traffic because you never know when some idiot kid (carrying heat illegally, unlike Zimmerman) might just pop one off at you. This happens every day in the Phoenix area. And if you or some bystander gets shot--your fault, my fault, or nobody's fault--it could make for someone's very bad day.

Unfortunately, White people by their nature suffer from acute pathological-altruism syndrome. It is a cultural disease that threatens to destroy us as a people. We can work on it but we will absolutely have to figure it out somehow if we wish to continue as a society and as a free people.

Right now the media are shilling for the illegal alien who abducted, raped and killed Mollie Tibbets recently in Iowa. Most accounts betray her as a typical naïve Shït-Lib who decried duh White Privilege and duh "Drumpf-Hate," and who no doubt sympathized will illegals like 24-year-old Cristhian Bahena Rivera (sic), who should have been deported back to Mexico a long time ago. Rivera's employer should also be incarcerated for a VERY long time like a common drug dealer for (no doubt) gaming the e-Verify ID system to keep his farm labor costs cheap.

The fact is that any crime committed by Illegals could have been prevented because they are in the country illegally in the first place and should have been deported. The people who refuse to do this are TRAITORS. This is true in other Western countries as well.

As far as the victim, Ms. Tibbets, our current "enlightened" society did not give her the ideological tools she needed to suspect these non-White "pets" as being possibly dangerous--and she paid the piper for it with her life.

I come from Pioneer ancestors, not one of whom ever owned slaves, and although my people never massacred nor had too much trouble with Indians during the settling of the Frontier, they also never bought into the Hollywood mythology and illusions about Native Americans either. The same goes with Blacks and Mexicans.

My late Grandmother was a Registered Nurse from Idaho, and the migrant labor and healthcare issues therein goes back as far as the early 20th century. Trump and his "Deplorables" did not invent any of this, but his willingness to address it openly has gained him tens of millions of votes.

Just a few years ago there was an attempted drug and gang-related murder less than a mile from my parents' rural home. I have already discussed it on the board. The perpetrators were basically Anchor Babies with MS-13 gang-style facial tattoos. I could go on and on with such true-crime examples; it is becoming a ghoulish hobby because it is literally such a target-rich environment.

Some of the most pathetic stories are when naïve Germans come to places like Florida on vacation and then run into the local "wildlife." People coming from many traditional White societies in Europe have little or no intellectual immunity from such creatures, but with the migrant invasions they are getting a quick education, unfortunately.

The question is, who is responsible for this demographic displacement, and do they seriously mean us well?

Now, I really don't want to call it "White Privilege" (a dumb term) nor call some things very much more than naïveté, but Europeans--and Germans in particular--I have noticed often buy into the programming about Indians as Noble Savages. Thomas Jefferson thought like Rousseau on this issue too, even though the slaveholding third President was shockingly more realistic about the Negroes, having actual intimate contact with them. I am not a fan of that old and decadent French philosopher who inspired Marx and others in less than "Enlightening" ways, but in any case, this kind of "primitivist" nobility thing is as suspect as getting one's African History from colonial romance novels. Rudyard Kipling notably called it the "White Man's Burden."

Not believing that individuals, races, and cultures are "EQUAL" does not mean that anybody should be abused or mistreated; it is not a contest for points and social hierarchy either. But the first step on the road to reform is to be REALISTIC about the problems faced. This absolutely includes RACIAL problems. And our Survival is OURS; that is what we own, not the success of primitive alien races, noble or otherwise. Our lives and the welfare of our kin and the sanctity of our soil are what is paramount to us and not vice versa. Race-relations is not like collecting kittens, saving the whales, hugging the trees, etc., etc.

Liberals and Conservatives can both be idiots, and especially on Racial issues. It is an easy thing to do, and especially maladroit concepts easily play upon White cultural vulnerabilities and our own very unique altruist nature.

That is why Holocaust programming is so TOXIC for us, in fact.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:05 am

Scott wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:29 am
Well Been-There, the thing is, almost none of that is true...
:o
But NONE of it has been refuted. CONCLUSION: ALL of it is accurate.
FACT: Zimmerman lied and lied and lied. You appear to me to be ignoring this fact because you like black teenagers being shot dead as you want ALL blacks to feel intimidated so that ALL blacks "know their place" and in your view their 'unwanted' status. Isn't that it?
Did you watch the detailed analysis of the timeline in the video provided?

Remember how you had believed the mass-media distortion of what actually happened at Ruby Ridge?

We are all constantly fed mind-manipulative misinformation by main-stream media. Sure.
Certainly there is a campaign to create multicultural, multiracial societies in north America and Europe but not in Israel. No doubt.
But resistance to that shouldn't step over into justifying lawlessness and racial profiling.
Scott wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:29 am
...Not believing that individuals, races, and cultures are "EQUAL" does not mean that anybody should be abused or mistreated; it is not a contest for points and social hierarchy either. But the first step on the road to reform is to be REALISTIC about the problems faced. This absolutely includes RACIAL problems. And our Survival is OURS; that is what we own, not the success of primitive alien races, noble or otherwise. Our lives and the welfare of our kin and the sanctity of our soil are what is paramount to us and not vice versa. Race-relations is not like collecting kittens, saving the whales, hugging the trees, etc., etc.

Liberals and Conservatives can both be idiots, and especially on Racial issues. It is an easy thing to do, and especially maladroit concepts easily play upon White cultural vulnerabilities and our own very unique altruist nature.

That is why Holocaust programming is so TOXIC for us, in fact.
Our own “very unique altruist nature"???

Sheesh! Scott. You amaze me. That to me is an obvious partial perspective that relies upon a denial of aspects of history
The slave trade?
The French, Portugese and British imperialist conquests by force of arms?
The Spanish conquistadors?
The Belgian rape of the Congo for rubber?
Etc., etc., etc.
I.e. what about the centuries of violent domination of less-sophisticated races by 'whites'?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:06 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:06 pm
Jeff wrote:And need a shower after visiting.... :D
I don’t know, I refuse to go there. I get the feeling I’d need to take my phone for a flea and tick dip if I went there.
Huntinger, I believe Jeff, in this statement, was referring to Berg's Blog called "Nazigassings". Still, Jeff is like a rodent who pops in and out of holes leaving turds wherever he goes.
That’s true, rollo, I was referring to Berg’s website.

Last time I checked you are the rodent, specifically:

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:07 am

Huntinger wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:01 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:36 pm

You are low priority. But it is fun to pop in and see how the other half is.
Why does this person come here when he writes the following elsewhere
And need a shower after visiting.... :D
I don’t know, I refuse to go there. I get the feeling I’d need to take my phone for a flea and tick dip if I went there.

You rang? If you want to talk you know where to find me.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:27 am

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:06 am

Last time I checked you are the rodent, specifically:
I think the Siberian Exile is more appropriate for this kind of talk. Why come here if you are not intending to be constructive in any way. ?

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:11 am

Been-There, what do you mean "none of it was refuted"? There is little truth in any of the Trayvon/Zimmerman nonsense that you are repeating. Zimmerman didn't lie; he just wasn't the smartest tool in the shed, but that does not make him wrong.

And his lack of wrongdoing is why Zimmerman was acquitted by a hostile court system and a mixed-race jury that was publicly ashamed of having to do the right thing.

:roll:

This is no doubt hard to understand for people who fetishize about "Obama's son," but it is a good example of the White pathological-altruism concept that I mentioned. These people literally cannot believe that their exotic "pets" would ever do any harm. For them the world is ordered according to a neo-Marxist victim-hierarchy and they cannot believe, for example, that Muslim immigrants commit rape or anything other than that all brown people are just innocent victims of da White Man. Louis Farrakhan's sectarian version even believe that the White Man was created by a Devil-worshipping mad scientist named Yakub just to fück with colored people.

As far as colonialism, that is a separate subject entirely and you are welcome to start a specific thread on it, of course, but in the near future when Red China goes to the Dark Continent for resources they will not be there out of noblesse oblige to distribute vaccines and medicines and education and nutrition with lots of Christian missionary volunteers. I am not a defender of Colonialism either, by the way. As far as I am concerned it corrupts both the Civilized and the Uncivilized.

Recently the New York Times has taken FlAK for hiring as a senior editor a young, angry Korean female White-people-hater (especially White men) named Sarah Jeong who has all kinds of vile hateful Twitter tweets out there. Now far from being a liability this was no doubt an edgy and progressive ASSET for what these corporate media Jews are looking for; it serves their Globo-agenda apparently.

But if you want to get banned from Twitter in a matter of minutes, then use her exact language and replace any reference to White in any of her tweets and substitute any other group. Suddenly the Southern Poverty Law Center will be all over it. And it won't matter if you claim it as being "ironic" or not. Suddenly the NYT chiefs will cease defending free-speech on principle as it magically now becomes what they call Hate Speech.

What I find ironic is that this chick probably owes her life to American troops in the Korean War answering the United Nations demand to resist the Communist North Korean invasion of South Korea in 1950. It is curious that the Soviet Union conveniently did not attend that UN Security Council vote to cast a Communist veto to the UN response. Rather shrewdly, Stalin wanted to give Kim something to do and knew that Chairman Mao would have to backup North Korea in full at some point, thus containing Chinese unrest.

Now if Sarah Jeong had been born at all in such a unified Korean Communist regime, she surely would not be writing edgy technology journalist commentary but likely picking potatoes and raking dung in some subzero pasture in her ancestral homeland.

In a way, Madame Jeong's affected hatred for Whitey is caused by their own pathological-altruism and their misguided and condescending "help." Far from racism, she was welcomed into this country as an Asian prodigy, and no doubt resents the hell out of that with every fiber of her being for the opportunity. Sending these people back to their own homes to make something out of their own lives is exactly what they need. And the greasy apparatchiks at the New York Times will toss her out into the dung heap like yesterday's soggy noodles when they are done with her anyway. They don't respect their slaves nor any people who are cowed by them.

Zimmerman, at least, should have learned by now to never make the mistake of apologizing to the media for doing what you had to do. At best it comes off as creepy and disingenuous.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:55 am

Scott wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:11 am
Been-There, what do you mean "none of it was refuted"? There is little truth in any of the Trayvon/Zimmerman nonsense that you are repeating. Zimmerman didn't lie; he just wasn't the smartest tool in the shed, but that does not make him wrong.

...I am not a defender of Colonialism either, by the way. As far as I am concerned it corrupts both the Civilized and the Uncivilized.

...Zimmerman, at least, should have learned by now to never make the mistake of apologizing to the media for doing what you had to do. At best it comes off as creepy and disingenuous.
Hunh? :?
I just rewrote in some detail exposing some of Zimmerman's lies?

Er, didn't you read ANY of that?

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:27 am

Jeff has dropped in to tell us something:

Huntinger, be aware the RODOH is a secure website whereas SSF-HD is NOT!!! They want you there for reasons other than debate. Don't go there.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:20 pm

Been There wrote:Hunh? :?

Give me an honest answer Been There. If someone had you on the ground, VIOLENTLY pounding your skull on hard pavement and you had a gun in your pocket, waistband, whatever, would you pull it and shoot the person or let him keep pounding your skull until you are either unconscious or dead? A simple "Yes" or "No" is sufficient.

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:21 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:20 pm
Been There wrote:Hunh? :?

Give me an honest answer Been There. If someone had you on the ground, VIOLENTLY pounding your skull on hard pavement and you had a gun in your pocket, waistband, whatever, would you pull it and shoot the person or let him keep pounding your skull until you are either unconscious or dead? A simple "Yes" or "No" is sufficient.
No, I most certainly and definitely would not shoot anyone dead for getting in a fight with me — especially when its a teenager. I definitely would not pull a gun and shoot anyone dead in an unecessary confrontation that I myself had initiated. No. No. No! Definitely not. Not even if I was losing the fight, for which I was so badly injured that I required... (wait for it) a bandaid for my injuries!! :roll:

And your question assumes Zimmerman's account was accurate: “pounding your skull until you are either unconscious or dead”???
Are you serious?? Do you know anything at all about the actual, genuine, details of the case?? :?

HE LIED!!!
Zimmerman lied!
For fuck's sake, the bastard lied through his teeth to get off an obvious murder rap!!!!

Can you really, seriously, HONESTLY not even consider that? :o

Try listening to the 911 call that has the altercation and shot audible in the background. If the person screaming for help is Trayvon then Zimmerman lied. Whereas ...If the person screaming is Zimmerman, he is not having his "skull pounded until you are either unconscious or dead", so Zimmerman lied. Is this getting through? Erm... let me try another way of expressing this.
Zimmerman didn't truthfully relate what actually happened.

Holy moly!! It genuinely amazes me. Here we are on a forum devoted to analysing and unravelling the largest mass-delusion and biggest lie of known history, so I would expect people to have a greater capacity to see through obvious lying testimony from 'survivors'. :ugeek:
Last edited by been-there on Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous