The Skeptics Forum - home of the conformist

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
User avatar
Scott
Site Admin
Posts: 2238
Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 2:43 am
Location: USA, West of the Pecos
Contact:

Re: The Skeptics Forum - home of the conformist

Post by Scott » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:44 am

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:34 pm
Scott wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:15 am

I dropped into Skeptics just to browse not very long ago. The usual suspects noticed me lurking and it made my day. They said something about one of my edgier posts awhile back that was in "Day of the Rope" -style.

:mrgreen:

I hate to disappoint my fans but it is hard to get worked up that much. I'm more at home with beef and potatoes -topical stuff, like "Dindu gets @ß capped for tackling a guy standing his ground." Very Trayvon-like, but with a happier ending since this time the Florida sheriff will not be charging the permit-carry shooter.

[...]


We saw you cruising around, Scott. You should’ve stuck around.


I may pop in to Skeptics some more and even post a bit just for fun. For old time's sake I restored my old Axis History Forum Jagdpanther V avatar for Skeptics, although I might brighten it up a bit with Photoshop later.

:)
Image

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26822
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Skeptics Forum - home of the conformist

Post by Nessie » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:06 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:10 pm
Nessie wrote:In that case anything which makes a gun owner fearful is now justification for them to shoot. Reasonableness just went out the window.
More of Nessie's idiotic nonsense. The law is clear on when and when not a person is justified in lethal defense. I don't need to argue that with Nessie. He can read the law as well as anyone else. In this case the defendant acted well within the definition of the law in using lethal defense.
There are lawyers who say the Florida police have got it wrong and being pushed to the ground is not a sufficient reason to go to deadly force.

I am fine with American immigrants shooting each other. It is what the USA has chosen as acceptable.
Nessie wrote:No wonder so many people die in the USA form being shot each year. A situation which frankly does not bother me. Many are just stupid white immigrant, wannabe tough guys who need a gun to be tough, because they are too sacred to go outside without one.
You may want to investigate the demographics of murder in the USA for your own information but, yeah, doesn't bother me either. Guess who?:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/loca ... story.html
Both shooter and the person killed are from immigrant stock.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6209
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: The Skeptics Forum - home of the conformist

Post by rollo the ganger » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:56 am

Nessie wrote:There are lawyers who say the Florida police have got it wrong and being pushed to the ground is not a sufficient reason to go to deadly force.
There are lawyers who, if you pay them, will argue in court that the world is flat. So what else is new?
Nessie wrote:I am fine with American immigrants shooting each other. It is what the USA has chosen as acceptable.
It seems, Nessie, you also have your own definition of words. There is no point in arguing with you if that's the case.
Nessie wrote:Both shooter and the person killed are from immigrant stock.
Oh Geeesh!!! :roll: He didn't even read the article. Never mind Nessie. Take another drink and go to bed. The Sun's coming up.
Jeff wrote:You are low priority. But it is fun to pop in and see how the other half is.
And you are "Low Life". How about posting something that would add to the debate for once? Please? Can you do that? No?... oh well. Never mind then.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26822
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Skeptics Forum - home of the conformist

Post by Nessie » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:13 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:56 am
Nessie wrote:There are lawyers who say the Florida police have got it wrong and being pushed to the ground is not a sufficient reason to go to deadly force.
There are lawyers who, if you pay them, will argue in court that the world is flat. So what else is new?
That the police have a vested interest in keeping the bar as low as possible, they don't want to be held to a proper standard over what is reasonable force.
Nessie wrote:I am fine with American immigrants shooting each other. It is what the USA has chosen as acceptable.
It seems, Nessie, you also have your own definition of words. There is no point in arguing with you if that's the case.
Nessie wrote:Both shooter and the person killed are from immigrant stock.
Oh Geeesh!!! :roll: He didn't even read the article. Never mind Nessie. Take another drink and go to bed. The Sun's coming up.
Jeff wrote:You are low priority. But it is fun to pop in and see how the other half is.
And you are "Low Life". How about posting something that would add to the debate for once? Please? Can you do that? No?... oh well. Never mind then.
My contributions are pointing out that those with the guns have an interest in keeping the standard of reasonable force as low as possible and to point out whites like Drejka are also of immigrant stock. So some of the racist comments against the deceased are stupid.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

rollo the ganger
Posts: 6209
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:34 am
Contact:

Re: The Skeptics Forum - home of the conformist

Post by rollo the ganger » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:25 am

Nessie wrote:That the police have a vested interest in keeping the bar as low as possible, they don't want to be held to a proper standard over what is reasonable force.
Evidence your statement.
Nessie wrote:My contributions are pointing out that those with the guns have an interest in keeping the standard of reasonable force as low as possible and to point out whites like Drejka are also of immigrant stock.
You obviously don't know what an immigrant is or do you understand Florida laws.
Nessie wrote:So some of the racist comments against the deceased are stupid.

Some, but most in this case are not.

Learn the facts Nessie.

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26822
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Skeptics Forum - home of the conformist

Post by Nessie » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:34 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:25 am
Nessie wrote:That the police have a vested interest in keeping the bar as low as possible, they don't want to be held to a proper standard over what is reasonable force.
Evidence your statement.
The number of police officers and civilians who get away with obvious murder when they shoot people and claim it was self defence. It common sense that the police do not want to be charged with murder and to avoid the risk of that happening by reducing what is regarded as a deadly threat to as little as possible.
Nessie wrote:My contributions are pointing out that those with the guns have an interest in keeping the standard of reasonable force as low as possible and to point out whites like Drejka are also of immigrant stock.
You obviously don't know what an immigrant is or do you understand Florida laws.
You obviously do not understand what of immigrant stock means.

I understand the law fine, it means you get to claim your life was at risk and you were justified shooting even if you are pushed to the ground.
Nessie wrote:So some of the racist comments against the deceased are stupid.

Some, but most in this case are not.

Learn the facts Nessie.
I have, I just don't get any from you.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2937
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The Skeptics Forum - home of the conformist

Post by Charles Traynor » Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:33 pm

It is a sad state of affairs when members of this forum (Nessie and been-there) believe it is fine and dandy for able bodied individuals to park in places set aside for disabled drivers. Even more shocking is their belief (Nessie and been-there) that it is totally correct to violently attack any decent person who dares to point out the criminality of illegally using disabled parking spaces.

:x
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26822
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Skeptics Forum - home of the conformist

Post by Nessie » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:51 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:33 pm
It is a sad state of affairs when members of this forum (Nessie and been-there) believe it is fine and dandy for able bodied individuals to park in places set aside for disabled drivers.
I don't think it is fine to do that.
Even more shocking is their belief (Nessie and been-there) that it is totally correct to violently attack any decent person who dares to point out the criminality of illegally using disabled parking spaces.

:x
I think it is quite right to point out misuse of disabled spaces and despite the manner which it was done, the push was not justified. Neither was the shooting.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

User avatar
Charles Traynor
Posts: 2937
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:53 pm
Contact:

Re: The Skeptics Forum - home of the conformist

Post by Charles Traynor » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:50 pm

Nessie wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:51 pm
Charles Traynor wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:33 pm
It is a sad state of affairs when members of this forum (Nessie and been-there) believe it is fine and dandy for able bodied individuals to park in places set aside for disabled drivers.
I don't think it is fine to do that.
Even more shocking is their belief (Nessie and been-there) that it is totally correct to violently attack any decent person who dares to point out the criminality of illegally using disabled parking spaces.

:x
I think it is quite right to point out misuse of disabled spaces and despite the manner which it was done...
You believe rather than remonstrating with the criminal Negress verbally, and non-violently as Mr. Drejka did, he should have dragged her out of the car and attempted to kill her by throwing her to the ground in a violent manner?
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."

User avatar
Nessie
Posts: 26822
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm
Contact:

Re: The Skeptics Forum - home of the conformist

Post by Nessie » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:58 pm

Charles Traynor wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:50 pm
Nessie wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:51 pm
Charles Traynor wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:33 pm
It is a sad state of affairs when members of this forum (Nessie and been-there) believe it is fine and dandy for able bodied individuals to park in places set aside for disabled drivers.
I don't think it is fine to do that.
Even more shocking is their belief (Nessie and been-there) that it is totally correct to violently attack any decent person who dares to point out the criminality of illegally using disabled parking spaces.

:x
I think it is quite right to point out misuse of disabled spaces and despite the manner which it was done...
You believe rather than remonstrating with the criminal Negress verbally, and non-violently, as Mr. Drejka did, he should have shot the black criminal or dragged her out of the car and attempted to kill her by throwing her to the ground in a violent manner?
:roll:

Stop trolling the thread.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest