The Skeptics Forum - home of the conformist

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Jeffk1970

Re: The Skeptics Forum - home of the conformist

Post by Jeffk1970 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:28 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:26 pm
JeffK unless you have something constructive to say here, then please stay away. This is a memory hole so find something that might suit you and comment or start a thread. Be positive man.
I will post where I want and when I want. This thread is about Skeptics so deal.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:33 pm

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:28 pm
Huntinger wrote:
JeffK unless you have something constructive to say here, then please stay away. This is a memory hole so find something that might suit you and comment or start a thread. Be positive man.
I will post where I want and when I want. This thread is about Skeptics so deal.
Indeed you can, in no way are you considered a troll. I am suggesting that a more positive attitude instead of having a go at RtG would be appreciated.
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔
𝔊𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔦 𝔣𝔲̈𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔱

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:44 pm

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Huntinger wrote:

I might post a bit over there in the future should the mood strike, but I don't usually have a lot of time these days, so no promises.

:)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:32 am

Scott wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:44 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Huntinger wrote:

I might post a bit over there in the future should the mood strike, but I don't usually have a lot of time these days, so no promises.

Do what you want, Scott. I won’t be waiting with baited breath.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:33 am

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:33 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Huntinger wrote:
Indeed you can, in no way are you considered a troll. I am suggesting that a more positive attitude instead of having a go at RtG would be appreciated.
Rollo might want to heed that advice.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:09 am

It may be of interest to Jeff to note that I have been perusing the SSF website for years. Long before he came on the scene. The reason I will not join them is because it is not a SECURE website whereas RODOH is. Not to mention that fact that at SSF-HD there is no debate going on. Others have characterized the place as well as I can.

I've tried to engage Jeff is conversation here at RODOH but Jeff all too quickly descends to his usual juvenile self. Name calling, sexual inuendo, etc., etc., etc., and often runs off in the middle of a debate and disappears only to pop up much later somewhere else leaving his mouse turds about. It's a bad habit of his that he can't break. I'd assume he picked it up at SSF-HD from following the conversations over there. He says he gets "...bored." which is another way of saying he's losing the debate and needs to skeedaddle before he REALLY looks bad.

Quite frankly I've given up on him.

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:57 pm

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:32 am
Scott wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:44 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Huntinger wrote:

Do what you want, Scott. I won’t be waiting with baited breath.

Well, I am sure that there is a bigger audience over at Skeptics but that was true at Axis History Forum, too.

Anyway, I don't have a lot of sympathy for them, to be honest. I did everything that I could to back their side up and be transparent, honest, and decent with them at RODOH, but ultimately they took their marbles and went to do their own thing.

In short, they really never believed in open-debate at all. The Holocaust is like Creationism for academics; you either believe in the "Miracles" or you don't. They know where to find me if they want to talk.

;)

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:43 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:09 am
Jeff all too quickly descends to his usual juvenile self. Name calling, sexual inuendo, etc., etc., etc., and often runs off in the middle of a debate and disappears only to pop up much later somewhere else leaving his mouse turds about. It's a bad habit of his that he can't break. I'd assume he picked it up at SSF-HD from following the conversations over there.
Yes, I just noticed the same.
https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p659953
VFX was explaining why RODOH is not in terminal decline, which is entirely within the topic. Within seconds apparently scrmbldggs
gives a post which only says: SPAM
Within minutes Jeffk 1970 Produces a stupid video from Monty Python called SPAM.
I have never seen anything so darn childish in my life except from 12 year old kids who find that kind of humour funny.
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:47 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:43 pm
rollo the ganger wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:09 am
Jeff all too quickly descends to his usual juvenile self. Name calling, sexual inuendo, etc., etc., etc., and often runs off in the middle of a debate and disappears only to pop up much later somewhere else leaving his mouse turds about. It's a bad habit of his that he can't break. I'd assume he picked it up at SSF-HD from following the conversations over there.
Yes, I just noticed the same.
https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 20#p659953
VFX was explaining why RODOH is not in terminal decline, which is entirely within the topic. Within seconds apparently scrmbldggs
gives a post which only says: SPAM
Within minutes Jeffk 1970 Produces a stupid video from Monty Python called SPAM.
I have never seen anything so darn childish in my life except from 12 year old kids who find that kind of humour funny.
I repeat, who doesn’t like Monty Python?

You guys take yourselves too seriously. Lighten up, remember, nobody gets out of life alive.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:55 pm

With due respect, I do not think a genocide forum is anything to be light about. Considering 70 million people
perished mostly innocent. I am sure that there is a humour sub forum there somewhere for this.
𝕲𝖊𝕾𝖙𝖆𝕻𝖔