The Skeptics Forum - home of the conformist

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Huntinger

Re: The Skeptics Forum - home of the conformist

Post by Huntinger » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:43 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:27 am
Jeff has dropped in to tell us something:

Huntinger, be aware the RODOH is a secure website whereas SSF-HD is NOT!!! They want you there for reasons other than debate. Don't go there.
Thank you RtG, to be honest at a cursory glance they are a bunch of bigots with no intention of real discussions. Their minds are already made up. They have a Holocaust sub-forum but with no one to debate, they chatter among themselves like "tamarin" monkeys trying to amuse each other with very childish un-witty platitudes. That is a "NO GO" zone.
𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖋𝖚̈𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗𝖘-𝕾𝕾

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:43 pm

Been-There, I think this illustrates a fundamental disjunction between the way that White people themselves view these fundamental societal issues.

The Dilbert cartoonist Scott Adams does some v-blogging and once explained an interesting take about why White Liberals and Conservatives have such different and irreconcilable opinions about firearms and their private ownership. Paraphrasing (sort of) from memory...

For "Conservatives," GUNS are practical TOOLS for persons coming-of-age, for marksmanship, hunting, defense, badges of nobility for citizenship, responsibility, vigilance, hard work, etc. These are all GOOD things.

For "Liberals," GUNS are supernatural TOTEMS of destruction and death, oppression, White supremacy, etc., and nothing good can come of them; they solve nothing and are literally evil. Life would be so good if we all just held hands and sang kumbaya instead of playing with guns.

These two views are virtually irreconcilable.

That is the same thing here with Saint Skittles, um, I mean Trayvon Martin.

Liberals see a harmless teenager. Every other non-Jewish White person sees a violent thug, another street Nïgger on the fast-track to prison.

Christians and women in particular like to "Save" people. But I think we often forget that wild animals might be cute but they are still wild animals--and they are always dangerous.

George Zimmerman was a skeptic about this guy from the start. Racist? Yeah, why the hell not? It was obvious that Tray-Tray was a problem waiting to happen. Somebody has to pay the price of vigilance. It ain't free and unlike George Zimmerman, Mollie Tibbetts recently went jogging in Iowa without concealed-carry and learned about Illegal immigrants the hard way.

Why do we keep calling illegal immigrants 'undocumented' in Mollie Tibbetts murder and other crimes?

We call feral Africans "Youths" and Illegals "Undocumented" because we are afraid of people thinking that we might be RACIST. "The Jews have us well-trained," as a certain other poster on this forum might say.

:mrgreen:

Earlier in this thread I posed a MYSTERY, and I promised a future REVEAL.

:D

It is a very sad story and I am trying not to be TOO glib here, but I did not create Clown World. It is what it is.

So, in Scottsdale last May-June, a Negro killed six people on a rampage because his alimony from his rich ex-wife who is a Phoenix OB-GYN doctor was about to run out or whatever. He killed multiple people he thought were associated with the Jewish law firm that handled his divorce a dozen years earlier, but missed the lead attorney herself. Those killed included Steven Pitt, a prominent forensic-psychiatrist who worked on the JonBenet Ramsey murder case, a life-coach who looked like Walt on the TV show Breaking Bad, another couple that the killer's ex-wife played tennis with or whatever, and two female paralegals who worked in a Law office behind the Scottsdale Public Library, next to the Police Station, one of whom was Black. In spite of being shot in the head with the other paralegal, the Black lady made it to the street and flagged down a shuttle bus behind the Library to get help and she then died at the Level 1 hospital trauma center at the other side of the Scottsdale Public Library.

As I mentioned before, this is the same Library where I used to work at the turn of the century and used to have long Online debates with Roberto while I worked the Periodicals desk. This trauma center at the hospital across the street is also where I was taken when I was run over by a car while riding my bicycle home from my new work back in 2005, btw. I was lucky in that the intersection at the crosswalk where I was hit at Papago Park is a few doors down from the Fire Station and only a couple of miles from the hospital Level 1 trauma center.

Last March, Papago Park at the Tempe border is near where an Uber robot car ran down a homeless lady jaywalking her bike across the street, killing her. The human safety operator in the Uber robot vehicle was a transexual with a prison record looking at "her" smart phone instead of watching the road to keep the experimental robot car safe.

The homeless lady in 2018 was jaywalking her bike when she was run down. In 2005, I was legally in the crosswalk when I was hit and a drunk driver ran a red light. After he skipped his sentencing and I tracked his ass down myself in Illinois, he did go to prison for a few years for aggravated assault. But how do you punish a robot that makes a mistake? They fired the "safety transexual" and a few hundred other Uber employees, and it looks like the robot cars will not be coming to a theater near you so soon after all.

The world is safe again--and especially now that another harmless nonagenarian accused Nazi has been deported. Thanks Trump--the Jews still hate you--now work on the fücking border wall that you promised.

Anyway, the Uber robot accident was last March in Clown World. I was acutely interested in the developing Scottsdale spree-killing case last June because some of it happened behind my old Library. The weird drawing of the suspect released to the media looked like General Norman Schwarzkopf, an old White guy. Hard to miss that little feature, right?

:roll:

What the authorities were not telling the public was that they were really looking not for Obama's son but for his uncle. They also stacked the press conferences with token Negroes for some odd reason. There are not many Blacks living in Scottsdale, Arizona.The Phoenix Baseline serial killings of a dozen years or so ago in the area were a Person-of-Color too--and Dr. Pitts had even worked on that case.

:shock:

I think they seriously were expecting a Ferguson-style chimpout in the Phoenix area if the news media triggered the alarm that a Negro maniac was on the loose and the racist cops were gonna go kill another wild and crazy Bruthuh.

One of these wild and crazy guys is the BASELINE rapist/killer;
and one just kills lines of BASS.
:mrgreen:

ImageImage

After the police closed in to the suspect's hotel room where he had been staying for a dozen years--obviously the guy was mentally ill--the man shot himself, and the story dropped off the radar and it is now virtually in the proverbial Memory Hole, a nasty divorce case between a female doctor, who divorced her ex-Army buck who was crazy, and kept an expensive Jewish law firm dogging his ass for a dozen years.

They even hired a white-haired former police officer as a bodyguard who later married the doctor lady. At the last press conference with the family, the Jewish woman who had been the attorney for the doctor's divorce from the madman took the opportunity to shill the standard talking points for gun-control:

http://www.azfamily.com/story/38410708/ ... ks-silence

Now, I am sorry about what happened and all, but they were watching this guy for a dozen years and popped him with restraining order after restraining order. In domestic violence accusations they routinely confiscate all of someone's guns each time without any due process, but here the drawn-out court orders always expired eventually. And our target here was never adjudicated as mentally ill nor a convicted felon--an extremely low bar that NEVER comes off your record with respect to 2nd Amendment privileges, so I don't know what to tell the lady lawyer. It would be nice to be able to execute people before they commit the crimes that they will commit. The gun really isn't the issue here but the sanity of the guy using it.

This guy was crazy and should have been hospitalized; he was clearly not right in the head. The man was paying $500 a month for child support and had to pay an additional couple of hundred for supervised visits with his son, but the doctor-wife was paying him $5,000 per month alimony for five years so I don't feel too sorry for him. Holy crap, Batman--living on the ex-wife's income, he actually drove a GOLD MERCEDES. So alimony guy killed a bunch of people when the cash started to dwindle, and he clearly had longstanding mental problems. His name was Dwight Jones and he had once been in the Army at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. I have known a lot of guys like this. If the system failed it wasn't because Dwight lived in a country where owning a gun is not a crime but that he wasn't locked up in the mental ward to get some treatment for his past threats and behavior.

I am sending another donation to the National Rifle Association after hearing Ms. Feldman's comments. Somehow I doubt that she would go to bat for me if I had to shoot poor old Dwight in self-defense (and possibly later saving her life as she was believed to be his intended victim).

So here is the "Gen. Schwarzkopf" REVEAL that I promised earlier in the thread:

Image Image

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:55 pm

Scott wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:43 pm
Been-There, I think this illustrates a fundamental disjunction between the way that White people themselves view these fundamental societal issues.
But what has any of that got to do with the fact that Zimmerman told many lies concerning his shooting to death of an unarmed teenager, whom he pursued, and initiated a confrontation with.

Did you read the detailed exposure of his lies that I presented?
Did you watch the video I linked to showing security camera video, phone records and audio recordings in a reconstructed timeline that exposed his lies?
Did you follow the link I provided detailing the nature and probable cause of Zimerman's injuries, showing he probably lied about how he got them (head pounding)?

SUMMARY:
Would you be presenting your argument this way if Trayvon had been a white kid who was staying in the gated community with his father and Zimmerman had been a 'feral' dindu nuffin blackman acting as a vigilante 'security man' in a predominantly black community?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:08 am

I'm pretty sure that I did read everything on the Trayvon / Zimmerman case--and more--and most of it is Gaslighting, and I heard the 911 tape, of which NBC tried to say that Zimmerman said he caught an (expletive) "Coon." This was a lie. He actually said it was (expletive) "cold" (because it was raining).

Also, Trayvon wasn't staying with his father; he was staying with his father's girlfriend. And he stood out too--an amazing boy almost six feet tall who went through puberty after death.

The judge suppressed Trayvon's social media record.
However, he ruled that Trayvon's marijuana use could be entered into evidence,
although the defense did not mention it.

Zimm, the "White Hispanic," didn't "pursue" Trayvon in any way and he didn't initiate any confrontation with anybody. He was guilty of NOTICING, and you are not supposed to do that with Darkies. Zimmerman maybe didn't know the Kosher "rules" when he tried to do his civic duty--observe and report

Interestingly, last Sunday night a couple of Nïggers got into a fight literally on my former roommate's front porch. I no longer live at that apartment complex; the neighborhood is gentrifying and I can no longer afford to live there on a civil servant's salary. But I don't miss it. That apartment complex is taking Section 8 housing so that the Scottsdale City Council will not get accused of economic racism, and the complex is now loaded with VERY questionable types, some probably Mohammedans. :mrgreen:

Anyway, the one Black guy shot his cousin in the leg. My friend said that there were scores of news media out there and quite the circus. But as soon as they found out that nobody was killed it became non-news. This is life in the 'Hood, and the darker it gets demographically the worse it becomes. The idea of Sambo's cousin on the grass with bullet-in-ass is kind of funny, but the news media didn't stick around on that one because nobody died--so there is juicier fish to fry. In any case, I don't have a true-crime picture for you.

I enjoyed the Helen Bannerman book when I was a kid.

However, I do have a news photo for this anecdote: Earlier this year in Old Town Scottsdale (near the Library) the off-duty Tempe Fire Chief was shot in the head and killed by some brother whose rap music was too loud--and they all be disrespectin' me an' shiiit--or something like that. Most of the witnesses at the event said that the fire guy dindu nothin' and the PoC just shot him in the head--but they all be White, so rayciss lies. The swarthy suspect pled not guilty 'cause he was a-fearing for his life (no doubt like Obama's son when Zimm noticed him).

Yeah, to even notice such a thing is RAYCISS. :!:

To answer your question, I have zero sympathy for White punks either. The difference is that we can discipline and shame our own people when they act like Nïggers--or at least we should be able to--but this is Clown World, so whatever.

Wahdahya mean you don' like my music, Dogg?

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
historian – England

been-there
Propositions Moderator

Post by been-there » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:25 am

Scott wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:08 am
I'm pretty sure that I did read everything on the Trayvon / Zimmerman case--and more--and most of it is Gaslighting, and I heard the 911 tape, of which NBC tried to say that Zimmerman said he caught an (expletive) "Coon." This was a lie. He actually said it was (expletive) "cold" (because it was raining).

...Also, Trayvon wasn't staying with his father; he was staying with his father's girlfriend.

Zimm, the "White Hispanic," didn't "pursue" Trayvon in any way and he didn't initiate any confrontation with anybody. He was guilty of NOTICING,...

...To answer your question, I have zero sympathy for White punks either.
Oh boy! :o Scott!
You genuinely believe that “Zimm didn't pursue Trayvon in ANY WAY”!!!????

Well, er, ...OK then.
Further attempt at reasonable, sensible, sane discussion on this topic is clearly not advisable. :?
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

Scott
Site Admin

Post by Scott » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:57 am

No, he didn't. He waited near the gate of the complex for the police to arrive. Trayvon was talking to his girlfriend on the phone and came around and back up on Zimm to beat him down for looking at him like a creepy fag. Trayvon obviously didn't know that the police had been called nor that Zimm was armed. You don't have a lot of street experience so I don't blame you for buying into some of the Gaslighting. I, on the other hand, have dealt with a lot of "neighborhood watch" types (some stupid and some real aßholes) and know the drill, and I also know how to notice what isn't right. Off-duty police are usually better at this, but they ain't cheap and they tend not to be there when things actually happen.

;)

historian – England

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:46 am

Been There wrote:No, I most certainly and definitely would not shoot anyone dead for getting in a fight with me — especially when its a teenager. I definitely would not pull a gun and shoot anyone dead in an unecessary confrontation that I myself had initiated. No. No. No! Definitely not. Not even if I was losing the fight, for which I was so badly injured that I required... (wait for it) a bandaid for my injuries!! :roll:

And your question assumes Zimmerman's account was accurate: “pounding your skull until you are either unconscious or dead”???
Are you serious?? Do you know anything at all about the actual, genuine, details of the case?? :?
Been There, put aside your perceptions of the facts of the Zimmerman/Trayvon affair and would you please answer my question in the context of how I presented it?

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:20 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:

Huntinger, be aware the RODOH is a secure website whereas SSF-HD is NOT!!! They want you there for reasons other than debate. Don't go there.
Rollo, did going over to Skeptics make you so scared you pooped? Poor fellow.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:25 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:43 am
rollo the ganger wrote:

Thank you RtG, to be honest at a cursory glance they are a bunch of bigots with no intention of real discussions. Their minds are already made up. They have a Holocaust sub-forum but with no one to debate, they chatter among themselves like "tamarin" monkeys trying to amuse each other with very childish un-witty platitudes. That is a "NO GO" zone.
I stopped asking deniers to go over there, Huntinger. Honestly what you complain about with Skeptics is doubly true here. At least at Skeptics there are multiple topics over a wide range of subjects. I don’t just post in the HD topic.

Except for Nessie this is a denier paradise with better moderation than CODOH. Rollo sneaks over there on occasion whe. He thinks no one is paying attention, he apparently doesn’t fear the security issue as much as trying to post something intelligent.
Last edited by Jeffk1970 on Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:26 pm

JeffK unless you have something constructive to say here, then please stay away. This is a memory hole so find something that might suit you and comment or start a thread. Be positive man.
Except for Nessie this is a denier paradise with better moderation than CODOH.
Nope, there is Sasquatch who has limited intellect. I thought it was a Nessie sock, but Nessie is more intelligent than this dude. Nessie does have good moments (rare indeed) but he doesn't know when to say his piece and leave it. Indeed we respect alternative perspectives; it is how it is done that is important. Blake is the best at this, he disagrees and gives great reasons, gets shitty now and again, but basically great to talk to even if he disagrees. It is the bombastic attitudes that distinguish a troll from genuine dissenter.
Last edited by Huntinger on Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖋𝖚̈𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖗𝖘-𝕾𝕾