Circumcision in the US

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
NSDAP

Circumcision in the US

Post by NSDAP » Sun Jul 01, 2018 6:54 am

Most American boys and men are "cut" which means they have their natural foreskins cut off. This is a religious practice of Juden but for those men in unhygienic conditions through no fault of their own is possibly a good option. In European countries, this practice is never performed and now banned in some Scandinavian countries. In the Russias it would be harder to find a circumcised man than it would be to find a Juden boy uncut in Israel. In the antipodes including South Africa the cut rate was about 50% but now significantly reduced. In the US most men are still cut, which suggests an influence beyond hygiene and culture: I think the relationship between the US and Israel was always a factor. We are beginning to suspect the influence of Juden in the world politics through the US is becoming increasingly obvious.
Are Americans the new Juden?
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Scott
Site Admin

Re: Circumcision in the US

Post by Scott » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:33 am

After WWII the Jews convinced Protestant groups and the medical establishment that it would be a hygienic practice, or closer to Jesus and less "Gentile" and so on. Supposedly Jewish boys hiding from the Nazis were outed while in Catholic orphanages simply with a group short-arm inspection from the police. This has been depicted in various Holocaust-themed films. Also, legend has it that during the Vietnam War, many men conscripted from rural locations were uncomfortable in group situations looking uncircumcised and "Gentile" so they had this surgery arranged as adults. It sounds like a bullshit story to me--like Feminist historians claiming that modern women shaving their legs originated in brothels instead of just using using the modern availability of safety razors to accommodate rising hemlines. Getting cut-like-Christ is not as common today, as it is clearly an elective procedure--and many churches advocate symbolic "circumcision of the heart" (the New Covenant) instead of the magic Johnson nowadays, but post World War II it was nearly universal, especially since nearly all babies are now born in hospitals instead of at home. Nearly all medical insurance programs paid for infant circumcision, and it is a big scam of easy money that should be outlawed. This would please some Feminists who kvetch about Christianity and its "rituals," but observant Jewish Feminists would not like the anti-Semitic implications. Just as Evangelical Christians consider the New Testament to be the literal word of God, Jews consider the Torah to be so, and their cosmetic penis mutilation comes directly from God to father Abraham--and as I understand it, became mandatory to manifest Jewish identity during the Babylonian Captivity. Curiously, many traditional Christians are butthurt over the idea of kids getting the new HPV vaccine, which would prevent cervical and penile cancers--but they have no problem with circumcision, which was sold as a hygienic measure that would be beneficial for reducing rare cancers. When I was a kid every girl was supposed to get a pap smear, but an HPV vaccine that would be more effective against cervical cancer than cutting off infant boys' foreskins, is supposed to promote immorality and abortion. Catholic crusader celebrities like Bono publicly promote circumcision for Africans as part of HIV/AIDS abatement. I guess Africans have the right to stick it into any orifice that they can--and they cannot handle soap and water, or so the missionary thinking goes--hence the foreskins have to go. In any case, if it were up to me, I would go so far as banning tattoos and body modifications generally for those under 21. I don't understand the younger generation and their freakish tattoos and degenerate piercings, or other primitive scarification displays. It has always been a little bit Gay, but now nearly all the women are doing it too. I would not go out with women who smoke or have tattoos, or more than a basic set of ear or navel piercings, but fortunately this is mostly only popular with the younger generation anyway, especially the lower and middle classes. I am not exactly sure what it is that the youth are trying to tell us.

:)

Star Trek : Space Hippies on the way to Eden.
Lots of weird piercings, I'm guessing, but not going to look down their pants to find out.

“Now we have forced Hitler to war so he no longer can peacefully annihilate one piece of the Treaty of Versailles after the other.”
~ Major General J.F.C. Fuller,
historian – England

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:24 am

Scott wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:33 am
I am not exactly sure what it is that the youth are trying to tell us. :)
Same problem here with all the neo nazis, skin heads and so on. The real v the fake.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Charles Traynor

Post by Charles Traynor » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:32 am

The Jew does not like to stand out from the Goy host, hence their instance all American boys have their genitals mutilated. American doctors (Jews in particular), are quite happy to carry out this barbaric and completely unnecessary procedure because it is very profitable for them. In particular the harvesting and growth of foreskins for use in skin grafts is a massive earner.

After the revolution any Gentile doctor found to have carried out unnecessary circumcisions deserves to be hanged or at the very least struck off.

Carolyn Yeager did a show on circumcision back in 2012. Listen in from timestamp 16:30.

http://carolynyeager.net/system/files/t ... 120917.mp3
Kitty Hart-Moxon (1998): "Believe me, I came into Auschwitz in a much worse condition than I actually left it."