SSF is a FAILED forum!

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Huntinger

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by Huntinger »

All these total Jerks ever do is to speak of what goes on over at the real forum: here. These Jewish sows have no original thoughts at all, only the occasional regurgitation of Surströmming due to a lack of ability to understand how this delicacy works. They are bullshit artists in a "china shop" without any understanding of how totally incompetent they all are. Now and again one may make a quantum leap and arrive at Nirvana, get wiped away due to pure logic, returning to the excrement thinking they have somehow impressed: they are unworthy which is why there is a sub forum, called " FORUM below. They would not have an original skeptical thought between them: pathetic.

𝕴𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖚𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖙𝖘...𝕾𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑 𝖌𝖊𝖍𝖙 𝖓𝖚𝖗 𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑

Amt IV

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

balmoral2

Post by balmoral2 »

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:49 pm
All these total Jerks ever do is to speak of what goes on over at the real forum: here. These Jewish sows have no original thoughts at all, only the occasional regurgitation of Surströmming due to a lack of ability to understand how this delicacy works. They are bullshit artists in a "china shop" without any understanding of how totally incompetent they all are. Now and again one may make a quantum leap and arrive at Nirvana, get wiped away due to pure logic, returning to the excrement thinking they have somehow impressed: they are unworthy which is why there is a sub forum, called " FORUM below. They would not have an original skeptical thought between them: pathetic.
Some reason why you think only "skeptics" should post at SSF? Lots of non-skeptics post there on all sorts of topics, but you'd have to read more broadly than the one sub-forum there to understand that.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

balmoral2 wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:16 am
Some reason why you think only "skeptics" should post at SSF? Lots of non-skeptics post there on all sorts of topics, but you'd have to read more broadly than the one sub-forum there to understand that.
Analysis of all the forums reveals very little activity; what there is is of very little consequence. Jude have ganged up with the Rabbi to expel everyone from their cyberspace synagogue. They are Judensau.

Amt IV

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:49 pm
All these total Jerks ever do is to speak of what goes on over at the real forum: here.
Oh, I don’t know. But it’s funny that you pop in anonymously to check up on us.
These Jewish sows
AFAIK only one of us is Jewish. I’m not Jewish.
have no original thoughts at all, only the occasional regurgitation of Surströmming due to a lack of ability to understand how this delicacy works.
Yeah, none of that makes any sense. And deniers are one to talk, you know next to nothing about a historical event you deny. The best of you simply vomits up whatever you can glean from whatever Holocaust Handbook you are currently slavering over. The worst of you regurgitate silly internet memes you found on Twitter.

The rest isn’t worth bothering with.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:38 am
Analysis of all the forums reveals very little activity; what there is is of very little consequence. Jude have ganged up with the Rabbi to expel everyone from their cyberspace synagogue. They are Judensau.
What rabbi? Seriously, you have Jews on the brain. You should take a step back, maybe get a different hobby.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:30 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:18 pm
What rabbi? Seriously, you have Jews on the brain. You should take a step back, maybe get a different hobby.
When I see a bird that walks like a duck and swims like a duck and quacks like a duck, I call that bird a duck.
When I see a subhuman that walks like a Jew, stinks like a Jew and acts like a Jew, I call that slime a Jew.
That’s cute, babbling BS from a moribund political ideology touted by an awkward, flatulent loner.

It takes real stupidity to imagine Jews where there are none.
Tell me, are all wannabe Nazis as brain dead as you?

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger »

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:25 pm

Duh.. stupid go home.

Amt IV

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:54 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:25 pm

Duh.. stupid go home.
Yeah, no sense in hangin’ about. Having this conversation with you is killing brain cells. If I’m not careful I’ll turn into another Hitler-humping, Nazi, antisemite...aka, you.

Werd

Post by Werd »

Jeff is a philo-semite.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 »

Werd wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:02 pm
Jeff is a philo-semite.
Werd is a whacked out conspiracy theorist.

So, who did 9-11, werd? Was it the Israelis? The CIA? The mafia? All three? Reptilians from Uranus? Was it a failed experiment by the Illuminati trying to build the perfect Jew in order to bring about the End of Days?

:lol:

Your Holocaust denial is the more normal of your particular psychological issues. I still pull up your reading list when I need a good laugh.

Say, I met a nuke denier not so long ago. Is that something that you believe, werd? I know some flat earthers, met them on Twitter. I want to point them in your direction. Know some good books for them to read?