SSF is a FAILED forum!

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
montgomery2

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by montgomery2 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:33 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:49 pm
Re: Friedrich Berg interview
Post by Pyrrho » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:27 pm

Please open a different thread for that. I am locking this one. Banned users don't get to have their threads bumped.

While I'm on that subject...also please do not post interviews of Mr. Rizoli. He, too, is a banned user and doesn't get to have his content posted here.
It seems this somewhat limited admin moderator :roll: does not want dissent on his failed forum, just affirmation of his limited beliefs and those of other Untermenschen. Not that anyone really cares, with a very loose knit bunch of nit wits.
LOL! Pyrrho has done what he's been told to do and that has essentially done great harm to that forum. There's no debate anymore because it's just a small group of Zionists or Zionist supporters licking each other's assholes. Good on them!

I believe that Rodoh has a future because it has risen above the kind of bullshit that Pyrrho has succumbed to on his board, at the apparent whining of their Zionist in chief, S.M.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:00 pm

That forum is totally screwed by screwball nuts and the reverse screwed phallic bolt ohrryp the zionist pimp.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:45 pm

Jeff wrote:I doubt it was the bb-gun, rollo. It was more likely your smell or your face
It was a bb-gun. It was an old Daisy. The dog's asshole did look a bit like your face Jeff and the dog's shit had the same odor I smell when you post here.

VFX

Post by VFX » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:12 am

RtG with the deepest of respect, both Monty and I had all of this sorta talk on SSF by the HPs, the Jews. Is it possible to move on. Please.
“The unforgivable sin of Hitler’s Germany was to develop a new economic system by which the international bankers were deprived of their profits.”
— Winston Churchill

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:20 am

Charles Traynor said:
Jeffk1970 is constantly attempting to entice our posters over to the SSF forum with promises of real debate. In this post I will show how he is painting a false picture of the Skepics forum and why it is completely pointless to go there.
It is clear this is a totally failed forum. JeffK did try that enticing little song and dance here but I was advised not to go and indeed did not. It is a forum of Jews who have no interest in discussion. Their bitch Queen Statistical Mechanic constantly says he is well read but in fact is being fawned by the admin Pyrrho. He is well fawned actually. JeffK claims he has been all over the place like some mutt putting a foot in all camps as well as shitting in all and pissing on every leg and post it can find. To Newbies do not go there unless you wish for Statistical Mechanic to squat on your face in one of his terminal verbal diarrhea moments. The world is full of Jew verbal shit, we do not want anymore. Their day is done.
𝕲𝕾𝕻
𝔊𝔢𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔡 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔭𝔬𝔩𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔦 𝔣𝔲̈𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔖𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔥𝔢𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔡𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔰𝔱

Trolljegeren

Post by Trolljegeren » Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:50 am

Huntinger wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:20 am
Their day is done. Jews arresting Jews :)
Their day is done.
give us today
our daily bread
and deliver us from evil
When the Germans do the same it is a holocaust.
The Germans did the world a favour back then.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:50 am

VFX wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:12 am
RtG with the deepest of respect, both Monty and I had all of this sorta talk on SSF by the HPs, the Jews. Is it possible to move on. Please.
Say "hello" to Jeff VFX:

VFX

Post by VFX » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:01 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:50 am
VFX wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:12 am
Say "hello" to Jeff VFX:

You can when he comes back here RtG. I personally cannot stand the lying stinking pretense of a human being. Anyway I don't want rabies.
JeffK
“The unforgivable sin of Hitler’s Germany was to develop a new economic system by which the international bankers were deprived of their profits.”
— Winston Churchill

VFX

SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by VFX » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:49 am

Look at this incredibly stupid thread. This really does show the extent of their low intelligence. How low can you go. Must be a forum of very unintelligent people.
AI
— Winston Churchill

Trolljegeren

SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:05 pm

https://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic. ... 40#p689519
by Statistical Mechanic » Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:43 pm

Jeffk 1970 wrote: ↑Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:01 pm
We have two reasonably new threads devoted to us, isn’t that nice?

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3553
Hmmm, it veers off, like most things there, to Wiernik, Sturdy Colls, etc. Surprised we didn't get "revelations" about American foreign policy, Zion, US war crimes, and so on.
Jeffk 1970 wrote: ↑Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:01 pm
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3548

Apparently I hurt turnagain’s feelings when I said it was too bad he hadn’t been eaten by a bear while wandering around drunk in the wilds of Alaska.
Very amusing that they confuse Goody and Nathan! How utterly dumb but funny. DP: "Thanks Been There and Rollo for totally derailing this thread with overlong irrelevance and the contents of Rollos wank bank"

That thread seems to be about random things, with just one or two posts about SSF. They have trouble sticking to a topic. Not sure why they would have threads on this forum, as it is nearly moribund.
Response
Post by Jeffk 1970 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:19 pm

I know, seems like we are a failed forum.

What the two idiots fail to realise that to fail you need to have some modicum of success. At least there is some sense of reality now.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse