SSF is a FAILED forum!

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Jeffk1970
Posts: 1403
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by Jeffk1970 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:56 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:48 am
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:26 am
rollo the ganger wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:53 am
When I was much younger I shot a dog in the ass with a bb-gun while it was taking a shit in my yard. It made the exact same noise Jeff is making here.
That’s pathetic and rather juvenile, rollo. Frankly it’s disturbing, do you like hurting dogs?

Sicko.

Bye.
Unlike you Jeff, the dog never came back to shit in my yard again whereas you keep coming back here for more.
I doubt it was the bb-gun, rollo. It was more likely your smell or your face.

Jeffk1970
Posts: 1403
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:24 pm
Contact:

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by Jeffk1970 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:58 am

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:00 am
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:49 am
Huntinger wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:25 pm
JeffK is a whimp

Aaaawww, sticks and stones.... :lol:

Those are tough words coming from you...boy.


The fact is I’m sort of all over the place. I started out in this mess by posting on Furtherglory’s old blog, I’ve posted on Haddington Scott’s little circle jerk National Socialist blog, I’m a member of CODOH (though I act a little different there, I like to post silly denier crap I find and they fawn over it) and I’m still a member here. I’m also on Twitter so when I’m in the mood for it I can bash the meme boys who think they are so clever by posting moldy denier crap that Nizkor debunked back in the 90’s.

You? You hide in your little RODOH bolt hole.

As for me I’ve become more interested in the history of it rather than trying to debunk silly fanboys who surreptitiously hide their Hitler dolls from their moms. Life is too short.

You kids have fun.
You are all over the place all right like some dog shitting in its own bedding. I suggest you take RtGs advise and piss off. No one wants to see you coming along cocking your leg on every post leaving your smelly mark everywhere.
I will post here whenever I choose, boy. Your whining has nothing to do with whether or not I choose to do so.

In any case, bye. For now.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 3310
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.
Contact:

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by Huntinger » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:14 pm

This Jew is not of any importance.
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒- 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1163
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:39 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:14 pm
This Jew is not of any importance.
No Jews are of importance: no people are of importance they are just people, though I admire Einstein and others who contribute to humanity. In this sense I don't care if they are purple. Maybe there should be a thread on why people hate Jews, is it them we hate or their smug attitudes like all of the Jews at SSF. Not the least being the Jew Pyrrho who fancies himself as Pyrrho of Elis who was a Greek philosopher of Classical antiquity and is credited as being the first Greek skeptic philosopher. A skeptic by the way is one who has any questioning attitude or doubt towards one or more items of putative knowledge or belief.
At SSF they do this rather honorable intellectual task by starting "flame" wars, you may see Duke attempt this here, all the way being supported by their Admin Moderator who loves to indulge in stopping dissenting opinion by censorship.
RODOH lives up to the ideals of skepticism and standards of conduct, which the SSF forum cannot. It has totally failed if the intention is skepticism and free debate. You need honesty for this and Jews over there are not honest. At the end of the day who cares about a few squealing subhumans.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

montgomery2
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:04 pm
Contact:

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by montgomery2 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:19 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:39 pm
Huntinger wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:14 pm
This Jew is not of any importance.
No Jews are of importance: no people are of importance they are just people, though I admire Einstein and others who contribute to humanity. In this sense I don't care if they are purple. Maybe there should be a thread on why people hate Jews, is it them we hate or their smug attitudes like all of the Jews at SSF. Not the least being the Jew Pyrrho who fancies himself as Pyrrho of Elis who was a Greek philosopher of Classical antiquity and is credited as being the first Greek skeptic philosopher. A skeptic by the way is one who has any questioning attitude or doubt towards one or more items of putative knowledge or belief.
At SSF they do this rather honorable intellectual task by starting "flame" wars, you may see Duke attempt this here, all the way being supported by their Admin Moderator who loves to indulge in stopping dissenting opinion by censorship.
RODOH lives up to the ideals of skepticism and standards of conduct, which the SSF forum cannot. It has totally failed if the intention is skepticism and free debate. You need honesty for this and Jews over there are not honest. At the end of the day who cares about a few squealing subhumans.
Criticism of any individuals is valid. Condemnation of entire minorities such as Jews, immigrants, blacks, Muslims, etc. isn't. That's the trap into which Weird has fallen. It's amazing that he even tries to deny!

User avatar
Trolljegeren
Posts: 1163
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:20 am
Location: Raufarhöfn
Contact:

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by Trolljegeren » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:28 pm

montgomery2 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:19 pm
Criticism of any individuals is valid. Condemnation of entire minorities such as Jews, immigrants, blacks, Muslims, etc. isn't. That's the trap into which Weird has fallen. It's amazing that he even tries to deny!
Criticism of ideas is what counts. When a group of people conspire intentionally or not through religion, ethnicity to denigrate others or to acquire great wealth and power then that conspiracy has to stop. This is how wars start and where diplomacy comes in. If a group has conspired and that way of life has been ingrained into the children with inherited wealth and attitudes I am not sure if diplomacy will change the way people think. Most wars and revolutions seem to be about wealth distribution albeit under the pretext of religious wars and political ideologies.

Ekkert er eftirsjá
Nordisk motstandsbevegelse

montgomery2
Posts: 405
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:04 pm
Contact:

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by montgomery2 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:50 pm

Trolljegeren wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:28 pm
montgomery2 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:19 pm
Criticism of any individuals is valid. Condemnation of entire minorities such as Jews, immigrants, blacks, Muslims, etc. isn't. That's the trap into which Weird has fallen. It's amazing that he even tries to deny!
Criticism of ideas is what counts. When a group of people conspire intentionally or not through religion, ethnicity to denigrate others or to acquire great wealth and power then that conspiracy has to stop. This is how wars start and where diplomacy comes in. If a group has conspired and that way of life has been ingrained into the children with inherited wealth and attitudes I am not sure if diplomacy will change the way people think. Most wars and revolutions seem to be about wealth distribution albeit under the pretext of religious wars and political ideologies.
I agree for the most part with all of that. I will point out though, in regard to what I've bolded in your comments: You are there talking about Jews but not immigrants, blacks, Muslims, etc. as it applies to the US.

So to separate out Jews as your issue here, I deplore Trump and his simplistic fascist methods of attracting simple and mostly less intelligent people with his dog whistle.

You understand the meaning of 'dog whistle' don't you? It's meant as an insult to the sort of people who pay attention to it. As well as a cheap and tawdry directing the whistling toward relatively stupid people by Trump. As opposed to an appeal to higher intelligence as is illustrated with Chris Hedges, as I've referenced.

User avatar
blake121666
Posts: 2830
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:26 am
Contact:

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by blake121666 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:36 pm

Huntinger wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:30 am
Werd wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:24 am
Huntinger wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 2:10 pm
I asked him if he knew the whois of the SSF.
What is the relevance of this knowledge?
As the Server is Canadian the privacy laws are stricter with real legal implications if they are somehow compromised or abused.
The server is not Canadian. The DNS registrar Tucows is headquartered in Toronto

https://www.tucows.com/contacts/
Tucows Inc.
Toronto Headquarters is located at:
96 Mowat Avenue
Toronto, ON M6K 3M1
Canada
Registrars don't give info about registrations anymore. Notice that it states "Contact Privacy" for everything. But even if the DNS name were registered by someone in Canada that would say nothing about the machine using that DNS name.
Server: 192.211.48.20
Address: 192.211.48.20#53

skepticforum.com mail exchanger = 0 skepticforum.com.
skepticforum.com
origin = ns1.mu.nu
mail addr = andrew.maizels.nu
serial = 2018051600
refresh = 86400
retry = 7200
expire = 3600000
minimum = 86400
skepticforum.com nameserver = ns1.mu.nu.
skepticforum.com nameserver = ns2.mu.nu.
Name: skepticforum.com
Address: 107.155.113.152
The authoritative nameserver for this domain name has a DNS name from Niue! That says nothing of where the server is though.

The address block 113.155.107.in-addr.arpa is registered in Istanbul - and they assigned the address to Dallas, TX!

https://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-107 ... 55.113.152

So I would guess that the server is in Texas somewhere - probably in an ISP server farm in Dallas. It could be owned and administered by anyone anywhere (I doubt with any relation to the island Niue, Toronto, Istanbul, or Dallas - other than what I've just shown).
Last edited by blake121666 on Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Huntinger
Posts: 3310
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:56 am
Location: Gasthaus Waldesruh.
Contact:

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by Huntinger » Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:43 pm

montgomery2 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:50 pm
So to separate out Jews as your issue here, I deplore Trump and his simplistic fascist methods of attracting simple and mostly less intelligent people with his dog whistle.
I am not sure if Trolljegeren was referring to Jews, though that certainly was the case many years ago in the Wiemar republic, which is why he deliberately mentioned Asians. Australians see Asians as a threat for instance; these people seem to be holding the same positions that Jews did back in Herr Hitlers time, though not to the same extent. I won't speak for him but I think Asians in this context are an analogy. Many Asians I know are highly educated, work hard for a living and have deep respect for others; the ethnic Jews in the party are also like this as are other cultural minorities. I deeply respect our Arab and Syrian members who although born Muslim are like all of us, atheists.
It seems Mr Trump is a bit of an enigma. He does seem at face value to respect the values of the working class and yet he has never been a working man at all (not that I've really studied him). To me he is a Republican politician who will do anything to hold power which is his only goal, not the welfare of the working class. He only wishes to benefit himself. This is the exact opposite to Herr Hitler who was a soldier and cared vehemently for his people and the National values, hence National Socialism. Your dog whistle analogy is good and I do not trust Mr Trump.
Image
Meine Ehre heißt Treue
𝕲𝖊𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖒- 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖆𝖙𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖟𝖊𝖎 𝖋𝖚̈𝖗 𝖉𝖊𝖓 𝕾𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2531
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München, Deutschland

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by NSDAP » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:49 pm

Re: Friedrich Berg interview
Post by Pyrrho » Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:27 pm

Please open a different thread for that. I am locking this one. Banned users don't get to have their threads bumped.

While I'm on that subject...also please do not post interviews of Mr. Rizoli. He, too, is a banned user and doesn't get to have his content posted here.
It seems this somewhat limited admin moderator :roll: does not want dissent on his failed forum, just affirmation of his limited beliefs and those of other Untermenschen. Not that anyone really cares, with a very loose knit bunch of nit wits.
Wenn wir die Flagge, die wir aus dem Nichts gerissen haben, nicht halten können, müssen Sie, meine Söhne und Töchter, greifendie Fahne in deiner Faust...Führer der NSDAP Adolf Hitler
𝕹𝕾𝕯𝕬𝕻

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests