SSF is a FAILED forum!

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Jeffk1970

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by Jeffk1970 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:55 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:35 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:Still hittin’ the bottle.

What is my “type?”
Oh no Jeff, you have to answer MY question first! :lol:

Oh my, the comment about deniers moaning and groaning about Jews seems to have triggered rollo.

What did I say, rollo? I said:

“I didn’t single anyone out.”

Let’s work this through, you seem to have some trouble comprehending this. I’m not surprised.
I
This refers to me.
didn’t
This is a contraction of two words, “did” and “not.” Let me know if those two words trip you up.
single
In this context it means I didn’t refer to anyone in particular. Let me know if you need help with any of those words.
anyone
In this context it means I didn’t refer to a specific person.
out
In this context it links to the above word, “anyone,” in that I wasn’t thinking of anyone in particular.

Now, I could have been very specific in my original statement by saying “Everyone at RODOH moans and groans about Jews” but I didn’t because it would not be correct. Not everyone at RODOH does this.

Or I could have said “rollo moans and groans about Jews” but I didn’t say this because AFAIK you don’t. Hence, I didn’t say that either.

Now, I realize you have trouble absorbing basic concepts. This is my fault and I apologize. I need to take your learning disability into account when I make comments. This is not your doing, this is mine and you have my apologies.

Now, what “type” am I, rollo?

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:35 am

I can see you're feeling rather smug with yourself spewing out a large amount of meaningless verbiage but the truth is you simply haven't addressed my question at all, which is:
Please provide a link here at Rodoh where I personally "moan and groan" about Jews.
Do address the question Jeff. That's a good lad!

EDIT: Oh, and it is time for bed. Tomorrow my boy, tomorrow.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:17 am

rollo the ganger wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:35 am
I can see you're feeling rather smug with yourself spewing out a large amount of meaningless verbiage but the truth is you simply haven't addressed my question at all, which is:
Please provide a link here at Rodoh where I personally "moan and groan" about Jews.
Do address the question Jeff. That's a good lad!

EDIT: Oh, and it is time for bed. Tomorrow my boy, tomorrow.
2 things:

1) I addressed your question in a great deal of detail. I will no longer do so.

2) What “type” am I?

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:38 pm

Jeffk1970 wrote:1) I addressed your question in a great deal of detail. I will no longer do so.
You are being quite the spoiled brat child Jeff. You will have addressed the question when you answer it. There are only one of two possible answers you can provide:

1) "RTG" moaned and groaned about Jews here: [insert link]

or

2) "RTG" never moaned and groaned about Jews.

If your answer is 1 then provide a link. If your answer is 2 then all you have to say is "two" so you don't start crying.

We all know you are the overindulged, spoiled brat child who gets his way by stamping and fussing but your demonstrations will get you nowhere with me. You will not get your "cookie" of me telling you what "type" you are until you properly answer my question.

"You can threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue,
But I will not give you your "cookie" until you do."

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:44 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:38 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:1) I addressed your question in a great deal of detail. I will no longer do so.
You are being quite the spoiled brat child Jeff. You will have addressed the question when you answer it. There are only one of two possible answers you can provide:

1) "RTG" moaned and groaned about Jews here: [insert link]

or

2) "RTG" never moaned and groaned about Jews.

If your answer is 1 then provide a link. If your answer is 2 then all you have to say is "two" so you don't start crying.

We all know you are the overindulged, spoiled brat child who gets his way by stamping and fussing but your demonstrations will get you nowhere with me. You will not get your "cookie" of me telling you what "type" you are until you properly answer my question.

"You can threaten to hold your breath until you turn blue,
But I will not give you your "cookie" until you do."
What “type” am I, rollo?

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:58 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:16 pm
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:00 am
Not more depressing than watch sad deniers moan and groan about Jews.
But I'm sure it makes sense to you and your type.
I’ll refer you back to this comment, rollo. You singled me out as a “type.” I want to know what “type” I am.

What’s the matter, afraid that you painted me with too wide a brush?

What “type” am I, rollo?

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:02 pm

I know one spoiled brat child who is not going to get his "cookie" until he straightens up and answers my question properly. And until the overindulged, potty-mouth boy does so he not getting his "cookie" and he can just sit in time out until he sees the errors of his way. :lol:

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:49 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:02 pm
I know one spoiled brat child who is not going to get his "cookie" until he straightens up and answers my question properly. And until the overindulged, potty-mouth boy does so he not getting his "cookie" and he can just sit in time out until he sees the errors of his way. :lol:

What “type” am I, rollo?

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:50 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:
What “type” am I, rollo?

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:54 pm

rollo the ganger wrote:

Rollo’s running scared.......

I don’t understand why rollo can’t answer a simple question.

I think rollo understands that he, unlike me, singled me out specifically and now he’s trapped.

Funny, I haven’t used harsh language with rollo on this occasion. I asked a simple question.

What’s potty-mouthed about:

“What type am I, rollo?”