SSF is a FAILED forum!

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Huntinger

Re: SSF is a FAILED forum!

Post by Huntinger » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:06 pm

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:52 pm
Werd wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:02 pm
Jeff is a philo-semite.
Werd is a whacked out conspiracy theorist.

So, who did 9-11, werd? Was it the Israelis? The CIA? The mafia? All three? Reptilians from Uranus? Was it a failed experiment by the Illuminati trying to build the perfect Jew in order to bring about the End of Days?

:lol:

Your Holocaust denial is the more normal of your particular psychological issues. I still pull up your reading list when I need a good laugh.

Say, I met a nuke denier not so long ago. Is that something that you believe, werd? I know some flat earthers, met them on Twitter. I want to point them in your direction. Know some good books for them to read?
No one cares JeffK what you have to say, you are trolling the same as your other alter ego people and Zionist friends. You are a Jew. As such you know what we think. Judensau.
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:06 pm

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Werd wrote:
Jeff is a philo-semite.
You're too kind. :lol:

As for 9-11, it was a cooperative effort with corrupt elements from intelligence agencies in the following countries:
United States. Canada. England. Israel.
Everybody has a little piece of the puzzle. Not the whole picture.

The problem with the nuke deniers is that they correctly point to SOME old footage that is merely footage of the sun and NOT the claimed results of a nuclear detonation. These stupid fucks should look into Chernobyl and DU and see the birth defects that result from careless handling of nuclear power.

The problem with flat earth theory is that this is a hoax sponsored by the intelligence agencies who have certain people infiltrating different aspects of the alternative history/truth movement. If you are serious that you are running into a lot of these guys, I can provide some links for you that truly refute flat earth once and for all. Don't worry. I have them in my arsenal incase I ever run across one of these stupid fucks. All you have to do is tell me that you are serious and I will give you said links so that you can pass them around and hopefully clean up some of the internet by spreading facts.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:41 am

Huntinger wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:06 pm
No one cares JeffK what you have to say,
Yet here you are, still engaging with me.
Zionist friends.
Funny, I’m hardly a Zionist. Hardcore Israelis dislike me due to my support of a two-state solution and my opposition to Israeli policies. Yet to deniers I’m a Zionist....can’t win.
You are a Jew.
Nope. Technically I’m Roman Catholic though I only go to church when my mother is in town. I’m not fond of Bible babble.
As such you know what we think.
I could care less what goes on in those cesspools you pass off as your brains.
Judensau.
Hitler humper.

Jeffk1970

Post by Jeffk1970 » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:43 am

Werd wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Werd wrote:
Jeff is a philo-semite.

As for 9-11, it was a cooperative effort with corrupt elements from intelligence agencies in the following countries:

The problem with the nuke deniers is that they correctly point to SOME old footage that is merely footage of the sun and NOT the claimed results of a nuclear detonation. These stupid fucks should look into Chernobyl and DU and see the birth defects that result from careless handling of nuclear power.

The problem with flat earth theory is that this is a hoax sponsored by the intelligence agencies who have certain people infiltrating different aspects of the alternative history/truth movement. If you are serious that you are running into a lot of these guys, I can provide some links for you that truly refute flat earth once and for all. Don't worry. I have them in my arsenal incase I ever run across one of these stupid fucks. All you have to do is tell me that you are serious and I will give you said links so that you can pass them around and hopefully clean up some of the internet by spreading facts.
No thanks, werd. I do just fine on my own.

Huntinger

Post by Huntinger » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:45 pm

Jeffk1970 wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:43 am
Werd wrote:
Jeffk1970 wrote:
Werd wrote:
Jeff is a philo-semite.

No thanks, werd. I do just fine on my own.
How?
𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖘𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖙