Booted Out CODOH

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
User avatar
Depth Check
Site Moderator
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:49 am
Contact:

Re: Booted Out CODOH

Post by Depth Check » Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:18 pm

x3 posts containing personal information on a Mr. [name] have been removed from this topic.

NSDAP is banned for 48hrs.

Image
Last edited by Depth Check on Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: name

Frankie
Posts: 163
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:39 am
Contact:

Re: Booted Out CODOH

Post by Frankie » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:33 am

Mr. [name] has been informed of the illegal incitement against him. RODOH owner Scott Smith has been warned twice, look for the RODOH ISP & legal authorities to be contacted.
https://www.networksolutions.com/whois/ ... rodoh.info
Last edited by Scott on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: name

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2209
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München

Re: Booted Out CODOH

Post by NSDAP » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:19 am

Frankie wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:33 am
Mr. [name] has been informed of the illegal incitement against him. RODOH owner Scott Smith has been warned twice, look for the RODOH ISP & legal authorities to be contacted.
https://www.networksolutions.com/whois/ ... rodoh.info
Who the hell cares what you think you Moron.
Last edited by Scott on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: name
Der wahre Retter der Menschheit ist unser Anführer. Ohne den Führer wären wir alle Staub.

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2209
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München

Re: Booted Out CODOH

Post by NSDAP » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:12 am

NSDAP wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:19 am
Frankie wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:33 am
Mr. [name] has been informed of the illegal incitement against him. RODOH owner Scott Smith has been warned twice, look for the RODOH ISP & legal authorities to be contacted.
https://www.networksolutions.com/whois/ ... rodoh.info
Who the hell cares what you think you Moron.
Scott why did you remove the name, this jerk is of no consequence legally or otherwise.?
Der wahre Retter der Menschheit ist unser Anführer. Ohne den Führer wären wir alle Staub.

User avatar
Depth Check
Site Moderator
Posts: 821
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:49 am
Contact:

Re: Booted Out CODOH

Post by Depth Check » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:05 pm

We do what we do to protect RODOH. End of story.

:|

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2209
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München

Re: Booted Out CODOH

Post by NSDAP » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:43 am

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖎
Top
User avatarDepth Check
Site Moderator
Posts: 800
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:49 pm
Contact: Contact Depth Check
Re: Booted Out CODOH
Post by Depth Check » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:05 am

We do what we do to protect RODOH. End of story.
Big deal
Der wahre Retter der Menschheit ist unser Anführer. Ohne den Führer wären wir alle Staub.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 7066
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:59 am
Contact:

Re: Booted Out CODOH

Post by been-there » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:51 am

NSDAP wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:43 am
𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖎
Top
User avatarDepth Check
Site Moderator
Posts: 800
Joined: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:49 pm
Contact: Contact Depth Check
Re: Booted Out CODOH
Post by Depth Check » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:05 am

We do what we do to protect RODOH. End of story.
Big deal
If you don't like it here, no-one is forcing you to stay. You add little other than personal opinion. And lately its just negative, off-topic opinion of other posters.
RODOH is for discussing the compulsorary WW2 narrative called 'THE Holocaust'.
If you have nothing useful to contribute to that discussion, why hang around abusing people?

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2209
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München

Re: Booted Out CODOH

Post by NSDAP » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:53 am

You add nothing here either so we will start another forum and yep Nessie can be a moderator if he wants. Your facts are not facts but what is seen on google without any real research.
Der wahre Retter der Menschheit ist unser Anführer. Ohne den Führer wären wir alle Staub.

User avatar
been-there
Propositions Moderator
Posts: 7066
Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:59 am
Contact:

Re: Booted Out CODOH

Post by been-there » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:55 am

NSDAP wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:53 am
You add nothing here either so we will start another forum and yep Nessie can be a moderator if he wants. Your facts are not facts but what is seen on google without any real research.
:lol:
"When people who are honestly mistaken learn the truth,
they either cease being mistaken
or they cease being honest"
-- Anonymous

User avatar
NSDAP
Posts: 2209
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:33 am
Location: München

Re: Booted Out CODOH

Post by NSDAP » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:57 am

been-there wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:55 am
NSDAP wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:53 am
You add nothing here either so we will start another forum and yep Nessie can be a moderator if he wants. Your facts are not facts but what is seen on google without any real research.
:lol:
Der wahre Retter der Menschheit ist unser Anführer. Ohne den Führer wären wir alle Staub.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest