Booted Out CODOH

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
NSDAP

Booted Out CODOH

Post by NSDAP » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:36 pm

I found the The CODOH Revisionist Forum so regulated that every post is moderated and for no reason just banned..As usual and you guys know us now, we moaned that it took 24 hours for a post to go online and then another 24 hours for their moderators to accept the reply. By any standards in this modern day this is not acceptable: no explanation we just were banned. Seems somewhat dysfunctional to us but what is your experience with them if you have been there. cheers
Ermittlungsbeamter
Geheimpolizei
π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘π–˜π–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘π–Žπ–˜π–™π–Žπ–˜π–ˆπ–π–Š π•―π–Šπ–šπ–™π–˜π–ˆπ–π–Š π•¬π–—π–‡π–Šπ–Žπ–™π–Šπ–—π–•π–†π–—π–™π–Šπ–Ž

Nessie

Re: Booted Out CODOH

Post by Nessie » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:56 pm

Unless you agree 100% with hannover, you cannot post there without heavy moderation. The moderator applies the rules inconsistently and unfairly. Other deniers who disagree the hannover, or point out mistakes he has made also get the boot. When hannover has posted here, he is show to be an ignorant fool who is unable to construct an even half decent argument, let alone evidence his beliefs about the Holocaust.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:52 pm

NSDAP, I've checked your numerous posts at CODOH, as should everyone, and it's no wonder you were retired, you made little sense most of the time. Alcohol perhaps.
Nonetheless, I imagine your lack of sophistication was a prime reason. Responses to you were indicators that you were in over your head and just mucking things up. You belong at RODOH.

Nessie, you're everywhere there and frankly you took it on the chin with each post. A veritable punching bag, it's no wonder you want to distract & make whiny excuses. Plus I see no indication that you are 'banned' at all. I assume then that you are just embarrassed. I guess that anyone would be humiliated after being beaten up so regularly. I'll sniff around post some of your beauties here.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:56 am

I am happy to debate you frankie, lets start with what happened to all the Jews deniers claim survived WWII. What camps were they liberated from?
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

rollo the ganger

Post by rollo the ganger » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:21 pm

Frankie wrote: ↑
Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:52 pm
NSDAP, I've checked your numerous posts at CODOH, as should everyone, and it's no wonder you were retired, you made little sense most of the time. Alcohol perhaps.
Nonetheless, I imagine your lack of sophistication was a prime reason. Responses to you were indicators that you were in over your head and just mucking things up. You belong at RODOH.

Nessie, you're everywhere there and frankly you took it on the chin with each post. A veritable punching bag, it's no wonder you want to distract & make whiny excuses. Plus I see no indication that you are 'banned' at all. I assume then that you are just embarrassed. I guess that anyone would be humiliated after being beaten up so regularly. I'll sniff around post some of your beauties here.
Why do I get the feeling that this "Frankie" might be somebody else that we all know and love from another forum?

k0nsl

Post by k0nsl » Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:05 pm

My experience at CODOH has been very satisfactory despite my very modest contributions there. Keep it classy seems to be a good motto to have in mind when posting there. ;)

Best wishes,
-k0nsl
β€œThe Jew is a falsifier and a cheat! The Jew is congenitally corrupt! Shun the Jew!” β€” Telemachus Timayenis, The American Jew: An Expose of His Careerβ€Ž (1888)

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:49 pm

Well they moderate every post there so if it is not "classy" they only need to reject the post not the user.
Ermittlungsbeamter
Geheimpolizei
π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“π–†π–‘π–˜π–”π–Ÿπ–Žπ–†π–‘π–Žπ–˜π–™π–Žπ–˜π–ˆπ–π–Š π•―π–Šπ–šπ–™π–˜π–ˆπ–π–Š π•¬π–—π–‡π–Šπ–Žπ–™π–Šπ–—π–•π–†π–—π–™π–Šπ–Ž

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:16 pm

NSDAP wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:49 pm
Well they moderate every post there so if it is not "classy" they only need to reject the post not the user.
AFAIK they do not reject the user unless that user is a hopeless troll. Reading your posts indicates that you qualify for such a designation.
You have, however, found a home at RODOH.

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:29 pm

Nessie wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:56 am
I am happy to debate you frankie, lets start with what happened to all the Jews deniers claim survived WWII. What camps were they liberated from?
Well Sir, apparently that has been settled rather convincingly, and you lost. No offense, but you took a shellacking.
Try these:

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11060
Nessie's' SIX 'proofs' of the 'holocaust' storyline

the usual big bluff / True Believer 'Nessie' pleads his case, but without proof / + Sobibor, Treblinka
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10356

Those threads are still open, and you apparently have not been banned, so ----

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:53 pm

Frankie wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:16 pm
NSDAP wrote: ↑
Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:49 pm
AFAIK they do not reject the user unless that user is a hopeless troll. Reading your posts indicates that you qualify for such a designation.
You have, however, found a home at RODOH.
Everyone who disagrees with someone on any forum is called a troll. You have nothing worthy to say but trying to provoke an argument: that is trolling. I'll go further and suggest that the CODOH people are self serving, biased, immoral idiots. No one who is a free thinker can join their ranks and indeed no one who is not delusional would want to. They are ineffectual as revisionists as they have closed minds and as such will not attract much following. They appear happy listening to their own self glorification and of course ineptitude.
Ermittlungsbeamter
Geheimpolizei