Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival (Part 2)

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Friedrich Paul Berg

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival (Part 2)

Post by Friedrich Paul Berg » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:58 pm

Hey Frankie, or whoever you really are--undo the enormous harm lying bigots like you have done by embracing Leuchter and Faurisson about things like the "explosivity" of cyanide or the absorption pf cyanide into a corpse. Those were, and still are, humongously false and stupid arguments that get holocaust revisonism nowhere.

Can sane people really believe as Leuchter and Faurisson insist that prisoners had to be strapped in their chairs for execution to avoid making any sparks from static elctricity? Those are arguments for childish morons like you, Frankie or Breker.

Also, Fred Leuchter was NEVER an "engineer"--or "competent" like an engineer, especially about cyanide. Are you capable of comprehending even that? Except for a "sales proposal," which was rejected, to build a gas chamber for the State of Missouri, he N-E-V-E-R built any gas chambers. Can you understand that, whoever you really are?

BTW, I was censored many, many times on CODOH. CODOH is a "Big LIE" and the "moderator," whoever he really is--[name], or Hannover, or whoever--is a LIAR! Shame on Germar Rudolf for helping such TRASH.

FPBerg

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:25 pm

Too bad FPB, you once were a contender. Now, just a senile old man who is jealous & grumpy.
You remind me of a once great athlete who played too long.
Thanks for your past, though.

And from what I've read you deserved to have the plug pulled. You were posting the same silliness over, & over, & over, & over, & over
Here you go, explained here:
name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7322

Cheers.

Werd

Post by Werd » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:59 am

Frankie wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:25 pm
Too bad FPB, you once were a contender. Now, just a senile old man who is jealous & grumpy.
You remind me of a once great athlete who played too long.
Thanks for your past, though.

And from what I've read you deserved to have the plug pulled. You were posting the same silliness over, & over, & over, & over, & over
Here you go, explained here:
name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7322

Cheers.
CODOH let a huge SANITY TEST topic on codoh stay up simply because Breker was regurgitating Leuchter's bullshit. Yet CODOH erased only a two page topic with no namecalling, no insults, no invective, just textbook references. in other words, they let insults stay up in a long boring drawn out topic, but went after proper science in a shorter topic. It's clear CODOH didn't want the facts to get out. The proof? Berg's topic that they killed AFTER I copied it and gave it to Fritz dated from 2007! In other words they combed Berg's past topics looking to delete anything with evidence that would prove him right! I know your CODOH boys are PISSED OFF about losing to me. And that's what I get satisfaction out of. That I beat them to the punch. No amount of lying is going to change that. :lol:
viewtopic.php?p=51911#p51911

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:41 am

Werd wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:59 am
CODOH let a huge SANITY TEST topic on codoh
I think that that whole forum needs a sanity test considering who is running it. It is finished. Surely there is no credibility or integrity left there.
Wir haben dich nie verlassen, wir brauchten Platz. Neue Nazis sind nicht wir. Wir lassen dich nie gehen, also bitte vertraue uns ... NSDAP

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:24 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:41 am
Werd wrote:
I think that that whole forum needs a sanity test considering who is running it. It is finished. Surely there is no credibility or integrity left there.
Except, in checking, the numbers for CODOH are bigger than ever. Than ever! :lol:

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:49 pm

Frankie wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:24 pm
NSDAP wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:41 am
Werd wrote:
Except, in checking, the numbers for CODOH are bigger than ever. Than ever! :lol:
Nobody believes you. You wouldn't be trolling at Unz or desperately trying to bait the people who badmouth CODOH here if that were the case.

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:56 pm

Hmm. Something must have gone on at Unz.com.
Seems like Mathis must have had his fanny kicked. :lol:
I'll investigate and post the goods here.

aemathisphd

Post by aemathisphd » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:15 am

Do what you need to do, freakshow

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:40 am

I really enjoy conversations with you Andrew as well as other people here who hold differing thoughts, opinions and evidence, indeed I have changed my mind on a few occasions due to better evidence and explanations. This is entirely due to the intellect here: emotions sometimes turns to reflective analysis. This man or thing and we know who it is is simply trolling; they are not succeeding very well to say the least. Over there at cursory glance there are just a few posters like Hector and Revisionist who try and keep the momentum up. We know who Hannover is LOL :D , biggest joke of the century. That forum has failed. This forum has vibrancy and intellect: at times it shimmers like a diamond. Who cares about this deluded jerk. Today we signed up Juden to join the NSDAP. We explained Operation Hummingbird, was unknown to them that Sturmabteilung were murdered.
Wir haben dich nie verlassen, wir brauchten Platz. Neue Nazis sind nicht wir. Wir lassen dich nie gehen, also bitte vertraue uns ... NSDAP

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:40 pm

NSDAP wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:40 am
I really enjoy conversations with you Andrew as well as other people here who hold differing thoughts, opinions and evidence, indeed I have changed my mind on a few occasions due to better evidence and explanations. This is entirely due to the intellect here: emotions sometimes turns to reflective analysis. This man or thing and we know who it is is simply trolling; they are not succeeding very well to say the least. Over there at cursory glance there are just a few posters like Hector and Revisionist who try and keep the momentum up. We know who Hannover is LOL :D , biggest joke of the century. That forum has failed. This forum has vibrancy and intellect: at times it shimmers like a diamond. Who cares about this deluded jerk. Today we signed up Juden to join the NSDAP. We explained Operation Hummingbird, was unknown to them that Sturmabteilung were murdered.

Poor little faker NSDAP, we really know who he is, he fools no one, especially Werd. :lol: