Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival (Part 2)

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Frankie

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival (Part 2)

Post by Frankie » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:20 pm

Werd wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:58 pm
Deleting one or two of Berg's obsessive, repetitive, name calling threads is warranted
None of those things are present in what I managed to copy and save before it was deleted.
I see you dropped your lie about Germar Rudolf.

What you managed to copy is just more of what was already covered at great, yawn inducing lengths.
It was rightfully deleted as it should have been, as the moderator explained, see "moderator statement" below.

As the moderator noted, 'it is explosive, it is not explosive' was / is discussed ad nauseam.

'Censored' not, see just a few CODOH examples:

https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10422
and:
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5864
and
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5864
and:
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... ive#p30208

and moderator statement:
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f ... ive#p70562
Werd,
Your point has no merit. Deleting one or two of Berg's obsessive, repetitive, name calling threads is warranted because, well, they are obsessive, repetitive, & name calling, often to an extreme. The subject cyanide explosion has obviously been covered at this forum, what about 86 & 43 results is difficult to understand? And we're certainly not going to discuss it in this thread.
Also, there's plenty of posts here where Berg rants about Leuchter & Faurisson, nobody is protecting them, you're simply ignoring those posts.

See one excellent example here of a thread started by Berg: The SANITY Test! where there's discussion on your non-explosive cyanide assertion AND Faurisson & Leuchter. This thread goes on for 13 pages consisting of 182 posts!

I do not care what you saved, it's certainly no secret or a big deal that participants save posts. In your case it has only revealed the very elements about yourself that you allege of someone else.

Anyway, if you don't accept my response then too bad, that's on you, not me.
I can only suggest that you commiserate with Berg. We're done with this.

Once again, no topic has been censored.
M1

Werd

Post by Werd » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:53 am

What you managed to copy is just more of what was already covered at great, yawn inducing lengths.
I see you are now admitting the topic used to exist. Thanks for proving my point. No amount of apologetics will erase the fact that this topic existed once on codoh (thanks for the admission) and that there was no abuse or invective. That only leaves it being redundant. Which is of course bullshit. It was removed because it refuted Leuchter, Faurisson and Breker. I was winning against Breker. A few posters were on my side. Couldn't have that now could we?
See one excellent example here of a thread started by Berg: The SANITY Test! where there's discussion on your non-explosive cyanide assertion AND Faurisson & Leuchter. This thread goes on for 13 pages consisting of 182 posts!
The mods will leave that up but they will delete the thread about the non explosive ranges of cyanide with German and American textbook references that is much shorter. :lol: Wrong. It was removed because it refuted Leuchter, Faurisson, Breker and Hannover.

Werd

Post by Werd » Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:01 pm

Werd wrote:
Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:27 pm
I admit it has been a while since I read Germar's email. Perhaps I didn't recall it correctly. I will try and dig it out.
This was my mistake and I should not have claimed what I did about Germar. Hannover said to me on codoh that he talked to Germar and Germar recalls saying nothing like that. I should add that Germar knows that I am Werd when I email him. I have told him as much and showed him a few of my posts, some of which he liked. I do have past emails where I got in contact with him and Carlo Mattogno saying someone came to me via PM and said there were problems with Deana Franco's work in THE CREMATORY OVENS OF AUSCHWITZ or rather I FORNI CREMATORI DI AUSCWITZ. I passed this on to both and got Carlo and Germar to fix the problems for the English edition. I have also given Carlo interesting tidbits of info like the surviving non gassed children from Lidice and he was grateful. So I am at least cordial with them and have been.

Hannover said that Germar appreciates the moderation at codoh which prevents trolls like Nessie from causing a disruption. Perhaps that is what Germar said to me. But I still think he said a little more. It is likely he said that SOME OTHERS may find it a bit too heavy handed. But he still appreciates the narrow focus.

For this error of mine, I am sorry to Germar and Hannover. Even though I don't agree with some of the choices the Moderator makes there (again who many suspect to be another Hannover account), I do appreciate how trolls like Nessie are quickly disposed of. However, the attack on the great Michael Hoffman I thought was a little unnecessary.

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:20 am

Let's see if this exchange stays up.

I'm Denierbud, hi.
Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 day 20 hours ago (Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:14 am)
https://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11631
Werd wrote:
Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote: I plan to come out with real name, face, whole 9 yards at some point, hopefully soon. I haven't really done anything in 5 and a half years, but want to come back!
I would discourage that. Stay anonymous and keep pissing off those who would wish harm upon you. And keep annoying the shit out of holocaust controversies. Especially Andrew mathis who I know wishes the most out of the bunch that he could dox you.
http://holocaustcontroversies.blogspot. ... enier.html
Maybe start by replying to these guys a little bit and then moving on to the next thing.
Hannover wrote:Werd speaks hypocritically. He posts at a site whose main goal is to personally attack Revisionists.
Werd himself has engaged in such attacks. In fact he as attacked yours truly and made ridiculous & fraudulent accusatory allegations against me.
A damn shame.

Do what you feel is right CCS, we're with you.

- Hannover

It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men are wrong."
- Voltaire
Werd wrote:
Hannover wrote: Werd himself has...attacked yours truly and made ridiculous & fraudulent accusatory allegations against me.

- Hannover
I have apologized to you via PM over not intentionally making something up, but making an honest mistake in terms of accurately trying to recall an old email exchange from myself and Germar where CODOH came up. I also published my apology on that other site. I also told you via PM I was willing to publish my apology on CODOH but I had no place to do it, because there was no section of the board that I could determine whether or not it would fit and be left unmolested by a moderator. You were free to tell me where an exception could have been made.

If you want to drag this out, by all means, let's put our cards on the table. I'm not afraid to admit my mistakes.
EDIT/ADD:
Hannover wrote:Is that why you defended your lying statements when first confronted you about them?
And that's not all you have said at that fake forum. What you think I cannot read?
I have no respect for you.
And why are you also posting as 'Revisionist' here?

H.
Werd wrote:
Is that why you defended your lying statements when first confronted you about them?
What lying statements are these?
And why are you also posting as 'Revisionist' here?
I'm not. Why are you saying I am?

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:39 am

As predicted, my posts have disappeared from codoh.

Quite a coincidence that while Hannover was online, Moderator was apparently also online and saw fit to remove my posts that Hannover disagreed with. I say it's a coincidence because Hannover says he is NOT Moderator on codoh.

At least the false accusation that I am 'Revisionist' at codoh has disappeared.

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:45 am

Well its nice talking to you here. If they at CODOH are doing as you suggest then they are not worth bothering about. It seems they have very little to offer. ;)
Last edited by NSDAP on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wir haben dich nie verlassen, wir brauchten Platz. Neue Nazis sind nicht wir. Wir lassen dich nie gehen, also bitte vertraue uns ... NSDAP

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:45 am

And I have been banned from codoh. My username is inactive.

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:50 am

Either Hannover IS Moderator, or he is live chatting via facebook or skype, or is on the phone telling the moderator what to do and the moderator is listening. I think Hannover is reading this site right now. He has read it in the past. Recall what he just said:
And that's not all you have said at that fake forum. What you think I cannot read?
It's a good thing my account was deactivated. I was about to log in to my private message history and post some of the angry exchange Hannover had with me. Why? Because despite him denying his is Moderator and despite Frankie denying he is Hannover, I suspect Frankie IS Hannover. In the angry private message Hannover said he contacted Germar and found out that Germar never said what I thought Germar said about CODOH and Hannover. I then apologized. But Hannover speaking to Germar means he did it over the phone or over a private email. So given that Hannover admits to reading RODOH and that he spoke to Germar, let's read some of Frankie's words again:
Germar emphatically stated that he said no such thing.

Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:50 pm
How would Frankie know that? Is he Hannover? Or is he just a really big friend that Hannover tells a lot of things to? :lol:

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:52 am

NSDAP wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:45 am
Well its nice talking to you here. If they at CODOH are doing as you suggest then they are not worth bothering about. It seems they have very little to offer. ;)
Well I am sure you do not care. There is nothing interesting there anyhow. Probably time you came back to hold us to task again. Notice I put on a few videos of the issues in Sweden which we discussed. Due to you there is a concept change..you won. :). Of course Frankie is Hanover but who cares LOL.
Wir haben dich nie verlassen, wir brauchten Platz. Neue Nazis sind nicht wir. Wir lassen dich nie gehen, also bitte vertraue uns ... NSDAP

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:53 am

Yes I have noticed your videos about the apathy of judges and prosecutors when it comes to immigrant rapists.
Due to you there is a concept change..you won.
Of course.