Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival (Part 2)

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Werd

Re: Yet another CODOH Memory Hole Festival (Part 2)

Post by Werd » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:47 pm

We already have mentioned at least one topic that went missing. By marvelous coincidence it was the same one where Fritz found textbook references in German and English to back up his claim about the flammable and non flammable ranges of cyanide, that would have shown up Breker, Leuchter and Faurisson for the idiots they are. I found it and I just knew it was going to go missing. So I coped it and sent it to Fritz. He put it up on rodoh.
viewtopic.php?p=51911#p51911
I'm sure someone at codoh is still pissed off that I found it and grabbed it before it went missing. The proof? Is has not been put back. Saying, "oh it has already been discussed elsewhere so we didn't see the need to keep an older 2007 topic around" is a clear bullshit answer. :lol:

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:54 am

Werd wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:47 pm
We already have mentioned at least one topic that went missing. By marvelous coincidence it was the same one where Fritz found textbook references in German and English to back up his claim about the flammable and non flammable ranges of cyanide, that would have shown up Breker, Leuchter and Faurisson for the idiots they are. I found it and I just knew it was going to go missing. So I coped it and sent it to Fritz. He put it up on rodoh.
I'm sure someone at codoh is still pissed off that I found it and grabbed it before it went missing. The proof? Is has not been put back. Saying, "oh it has already been discussed elsewhere so we didn't see the need to keep an older 2007 topic around" is a clear bullshit answer. :lol:
Werd, you lie as usual. That is not related to the thread title:
'name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here' ?

However, you are made to look as stupid as you are here:
https://forum.codoh.com/search.php?keyw ... sf=msgonly

You belong at RODOH.

Werd

Post by Werd » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:35 am

NON-explosive Range of Cyanide Gas Concentrations
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4676
This once existed. Now it is gone from codoh: The requested topic does not exist.
Why is it gone from codoh? Because Breker was losing the flammability debate and so the codoh mod team had to clean house.
If I'm wrong, then the codoh url should work. Oops it doesn't. I guess I don't lie. The mods can put the topic back up anytime. They won't. :P

NSDAP

Post by NSDAP » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:41 am

Werd wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:35 am
If I'm wrong, then the codoh url should work. Oops it doesn't. I guess I don't lie. The mods can put the topic back up anytime. They won't. :P
You never lie, at least in my experience with you, but say it as you see it and feel it. They are clearly censoring their information for their own causes and that, well shouldn't bother us as they are biased people anyhow. They have little to add to humanity, though a few good U tube videos.
Sicherheitszentrale
𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖘𝖔𝖟𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖚𝖙𝖘𝖈𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖗𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖎
𝔖𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔟𝔱𝔢𝔦𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔤 𝔡𝔢𝔯 𝔑𝔖𝔇𝔄𝔓

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:42 pm

Werd wrote:
Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:35 am
This once existed. Now it is gone from codoh: The requested topic does not exist.
Why is it gone from codoh? Because Breker was losing the flammability debate and so the codoh mod team had to clean house.
Werd lies because he was / is embarrassed. His 'missing' post is irrelevant to the thread titled:
'name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here' ?
The whole story is here:

And perhaps he never even posted it to begin with. Hell, a child could make this link:
Easy: find a real topic link, remove existing numbers, then add your own unused, fake numbers.
voila: 'The requested topic does not exist.'

Sad lying Werd belongs in lowly RODOH
Last edited by Frankie on Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:47 pm

Here's how the Talmudic mentality of CODOH censorship goes.

Indeed, no TOPIC has been censored in the sense that topic is taken to mean a theme of some kind as opposed to using topic to describe a separate thread with a title. Although on rodoh we don't call them 'threads.' So every topic/issue has been discussed for sure. However, some topics/threads have been deleted. So what we have here is an equivocation problem on the word 'topic.' CODOH has been caught censoring one certain Berg created topic/thread. The reason is because the scientific references quoted actually backed up Berg and refuted Leuchter, Faurisson and therefore also Breker and Hannover. This was not in the interest of science and saving space. It was about saving face.

CODOH and their cheerleaders and mods can put that topic/thread back up anytime. They won't. They already have egg on their face. It's too late. The next thing to go would be my account. If that ever happens, I will let rodoh know that they actually went that far.

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:50 pm

Except that I just proved you are liar.

and you previously said:
Fritz,
Germar told me that he doesn't touch CODOH because Hannover is just too heavy handed and he doesn't want to get involved with that.
Except that Germar emphatically stated that he said no such thing.

Werd, you are a liar. You belong at RODOH

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:27 pm

I admit it has been a while since I read Germar's email. Perhaps I didn't recall it correctly. I will try and dig it out. As for this:
And perhaps he never even posted it to begin with. Hell, a child could make this link:
Easy: find a real topic link, remove existing numbers, then add your own unused, fake numbers.
voila: 'The requested topic does not exist.'
So I basically faked the names, the time stamps and wrote it all out.
by Friedrich Paul Berg » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:12 pm
The subject of possible cyanide gas explosions has come up again. This time it popped into the thread on this discussion forum entitled "Railroad Delousing Tunnels and Robert Faurisson." Faurisson and Fred Leuchter have falsely insisted that the alleged homicidal gas chambers at Auschwitz and Birkenau could not possibly have been used because of the dangers of explosion. In one post on that other thread, I suggested that cyanide in air could only be explosive at concentrations greater than 5.6%. The basis of my statement was the "Limits of Inflammability" as given in Handbook of Chemistry and Physics Fortieth Edition, 1958, Chemical Rubber Publishing Co., page 1913. There, it is clearly stated that the lower limit of inflammability for hydrocyanic acid is 5.60% and the upper limit is 40%. For carbon monoxide the lower limit of inflammability is 12.50% and the upper limit is 74.20.

What these numbers mean is simply that if the concentration of the gas (see page 1912 of the reference) is less than the lower limit, a flame will NOT "propagate in a tube or bomb 2 inches or more in daimeter. Values are on a percentage-by-volume basis." Similarly, if the gas concentrations are above the upper limit, a flame will NOT propagate either. I was actually present with Robert Faurisson when he saw these numbers, perhaps for the first time. His reaction was to immediately misinterpret the numbers and conclude that the numbers said the exact opposite of what they mean. For Faurisson the dangers of explosion were at HCN concentrations from zero to 5.6%. For him the issue was settled and nothing I said to correct him meant anything at all on this subject. That applies to this day.

The German literature makes the dangers of cyanide explosions even less likely than I had imagined. One of the classic pieces of literature about cyanide for fumigation was an official German wartime publication which may even be on the internet somewhere, perhaps Nizkor even has it. The following text is from that work entitled Blausaeuregaskammern zur Fleckfieberabwehr (Sonderveroeffentlichung des Reichsarbeitsblattes) by Puntigam, Breymesser and Bernfus, Berlin 1943. The following text appears on page 19:
Gasfoermige Blausaeure ist nicht brennbar und in den gebraeuchlichen Konzentrationen, wie 0,3--3 Vol.%--d.i. etwa 3--30g pro Kubikmeter Luft, auch nicht explosiv. Erst bei 12.75 Vol %, das waeren etwa 140 g/Kubikmeter einer Konzentration, die in der Praxis bei Entwesungen nicht verwendet wird, besteht Explosionsgefahr.

Gaseous cyanide is not combustible. In the usable concentrations, for example 0.3--3% by volume which equals 3--30 grams per cubic meter in air, it is not explosive either. Only when the concentration exceeds 12.75% by volume, which is not used in disinfection or delousing [Entwesungen], is there a danger of explosion.
Is any of this likely to ever sink in to Faurisson or any of his sycophants--Mark Weber and Arthur Butz and Ernst Zuendel included? I doubt it.

The simple fact is that the danger-of-explosion argument has absolutely no merit. One certainly can commit mass murder with cyanide concentrations that are well within the perfectly safe, non-explosive range of cyanide concentations. Prosecutors have discredited revisionist defendants with the appropriate counter arguments many times over--but, it makes no difference whatsoever to the true believers. What is even worse for me is that when revisionists like myself try to correct the nonsense, they are immediately seen with great suspicion (even my last name becomes an object of concern) and, if possible, simply silenced.

One false counter argument that has been used is a picture from Life magazine from 1947(?) which shows a small house in California that had exploded during a cyanide fumigation. The concentration of HCN that had been involved here is NOT given--but, from the clumsiness of the gassing arrangement with a pressurized steel tank supplying the gas directly to the house, it is more than likely that the person responsible for the fumigation had stepped away for a coffee break as the HCN continued to fill a house with a burning pilot light somewhere in the structure. The concentrations of HCN could have easily been 15% or much more without someone present to shutoff the gas flow. End result: BOOM. That kind of result would have been most unlikely with Zyklon-B and German technicians.

For Faurisson, the fact that there could have been even the slightest danger of explosion was, and I am sure it still is, abolute proof that it would never have been used for mass murder. What nonsenical reasoning! Nearly all of us drive automobiles with an explosive substance also. Does any of this make the slightest difference to Faurisson? Of course, not. Does it make any difference to Faurisson's sycophants and toadies? Not really. It merely confirms their paranoid world views and how even the revisionist community is being infiltrated by troublemakers, such as myself. They refuse to see that false arguments get us nowhere and, in fact, discredit everything of value that at least some of us are doing. For them, Faurisson is fighting the Jews and, therefore, he is a hero who must be protected no matter how dumb his arguments are. Faurisson's technical arguments are a disaster.
y Kiwichap » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:45 pm
Berg: The simple fact is that the danger-of-explosion argument has absolutely no merit.

Berg parrots the Jews. When the Jews realised their mistake about the explosive nature of HCN, they then suggested only a couple/three cyanide pellets were thrown in, keeping the concentrations below the explosive level. Rudolf showed this was nonsense if the gassing were to proceed at the level their wild lying fables suggested. But Berg makes the Jews argument for them perfectly.

What is more important is the fact; nobody would build anything containing an explosive gas, at any concentration level, adjacent to, and with a doorway, leading to a crematory with an open fire. Ya just gotta laugh. Aparently the Germans did it twice, A1 & A2. The folk that started this fable must think Germans and others are as stupid as they are.
by Sailor » Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:01 pm
U.S execution type gas chambers use a HCN gas density of 3000 pm and are equipped with explosion proof electrical fixtures.

Explosion proof means that in case of an explosion inside the fixture this would not spread to the outside.

fge
by ps » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:08 am
Thats all right. The limit is 5.6%. But in the near of the Zyklon it is possible, that this Limit would reached. You have a gradient of HCN-concentration from Zyklon to far away. If the air is resting (and hot spot or spark), it can be dangerous. If the air is ventilated in the room, no danger.
Postby Hektor » Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:12 am
Kiwichap wrote: ....What is more important is the fact; nobody would build anything containing an explosive gas, at any concentration level, adjacent to, and with a doorway, leading to a crematory with an open fire. Ya just gotta laugh. Aparently the Germans did it twice, A1 & A2. The folk that started this fable must think Germans and others are as stupid as they are.
I consider the explosive HCN weaker then others, since it doesn't exclude possibility. But nevertheless I agree that the nit picking Germans would most probably avoided the usage of a potentially explosive gas in a crematoria.
by Friedrich Paul Berg » Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:37 pm
The posters above should provide some references and evidence for their wild theories. They should also read my answer to Faurisson's foolish nine word challenge at: http://www.nazigassings.com/faurisson.html

The Danger of Explosion with Cyanide

Another false argument Faurisson has repeatedly used is that cyanide gas is explosive and, therefore, could never have been used near crematory ovens. Fred Leuchter was apparently persuaded to fall in line and used the same argument. The fact is that cyanide in air is only explosive in concentrations higher than 5.6%in other words, the concentration of HCN in air must be at least 56 times greater than the 0.1% one is likely to use in a homicidal gas chamber before it can even begin to become explosive! If the cyanide level exceeds 6% in only a small areajust above an opened can of Zyklon B, for examplethe worst that one can get is a flame, but no explosion! For an explosion, an enclosed volume filled with a cyanide concentration far above anything one is likely to use during a fumigation or execution is needed.

Faurisson responded to these facts with some very poor counter arguments. It would be nice if one could totally remove all potentially explosive substances from the world but that is still impractical. We drive automobiles with an explosive substance all the time and yet, generally, automobiles are also equipped with ashtrays and cigarette lighters. In his response, Faurisson cited one source from the American Cyanimid Co. which mentions “heat, sparks, open flame” within a precautionary context but apparently the words “explosion” or “explosive” appear nowhere.

In the “Military Fumigation Manual” from the American Cyanimid Co. from 1943 which Faurisson also cited, there is indeed a brief discussion on page 12 as follows:

“If a mess hall is equipped with gas, blower-type heaters, these may be used for heating prior to fumigation, but they should be extinguished (including the pilot light) just before applying the fumigant. All pilot lights in boilers, ranges, etc., should be extinguished. Coal fires in cooking ranges should be banked so there will be no live flame during the fumigation.”

That text may look at first glance as if it is some evidence for a danger of explosion but note that there still is no mention of explosion" or anything explosive." In fact, nowhere within the entire manual is there any mention of any danger of explosion. Although the word boiler" appears, that is probably a typo and the word should probably be broiler" since the paragraph is about a mess hall. Pilot lights would have consumed some of the cyanide by ordinary combustion (just as they would consume oxygen) and would have reduced the amount of cyanide remaining in the air to kill infestation.

Faurisson chose to ignore some extremely important text which appears just prior to the above and which reads as follows:

“When outdoor conditions cause the indoor temperature to fall below 65 degrees F., it is desirable to heat the building for two or three hours before the Discoids are applied and during the fumigation so the insects will be warmed and therefore more susceptible to the gas.

Furnace rooms should not be sealed but the door should be locked and barred to prevent entry... The furnace (if coal) should be stoked so that heat will be satisfactorily maintained for the short period of exposure required, if possible. If not possible, the furnace tender should wear a gas mask when tending the fire.”

Friedrich Paul Berg

Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
bullshit. This topic existed. It was real. You buy saying it never existed are the true liar. Or is Fritz a liar too since he would say he wrote those words attributed to him?

Frankie

Post by Frankie » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:39 pm

I said you could have easily created a fake link. Pay attention.
It's irrelevant anyway.
You have dodged my link explaining to you that you nor Berg were 'censored'.
here:
Your point has no merit. Deleting one or two of Berg's obsessive, repetitive, name calling threads is warranted because, well, they are obsessive, repetitive, & name calling, often to an extreme. The subject cyanide explosion has obviously been covered at this forum, what about 86 & 43 results is difficult to understand? And we're certainly not going to discuss it in this thread.
Also, there's plenty of posts here where Berg rants about Leuchter & Faurisson, nobody is protecting them, you're simply ignoring those posts.

See one excellent example here of a thread started by Berg: The SANITY Test! where there's discussion on your non-explosive cyanide assertion AND Faurisson & Leuchter. This thread goes on for 13 pages consisting of 182 posts!

I do not care what you saved, it's certainly no secret or a big deal that participants save posts. In your case it has only revealed the very elements about yourself that you allege of someone else.

Anyway, if you don't accept my response then too bad, that's on you, not me.
I can only suggest that you commiserate with Berg. We're done with this.

Once again, no topic has been censored.
M1
and:
Incorrect, Werd. That topic is covered elsewhere at this forum. Use our search function for Berg Leuchter and see the current 86 results or search cyanide explosion and see the current 43 results.
Whether you 'annihilated' anyone there is beside the point and in checking the discussion I would say that perhaps you are overstating your position. It looks like you did some dodging and strawmaning yourself. Perhaps it's in your best interests to leave a sleeping dog alone, Google's webcache can cut both ways. :) Nonetheless, that topic is and was not censored, period.
Thanks, M1

Werd

Post by Werd » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:58 pm

Deleting one or two of Berg's obsessive, repetitive, name calling threads is warranted
None of those things are present in what I managed to copy and save before it was deleted.