The NAFH is a hoax.

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Nessie

The NAFH is a hoax.

Post by Nessie » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:06 am

The NAFH is a hoax. Search for NAFH and you will find North American Fire Hose, proud to make and supply fire hoses. Or the Nation Association of Field Hockey. Or the North American Financial Holdings Inc. Search the full name and all you find is gerdes one page site listing the NAFCASH questions, a redundant facebook page and the references on forums such as this.

It has no published work, no constitution, no members list. The lack of any published work is the main evidence to prove it is a hoax. Instead gerdes has to use the existing archaeological and forensic work from genuine studies by the likes of Kola and Haimi. That is where he gets the number of areas found at each camp where cremated remains are located. His other sources include someone called Arnulf Neumaier who wrote about TII (all secondary sources) for VHO.org, the various works of Mattogno and Graf (who write about archaeology without having conducted any archaeological work of their own) and even the BBC. He even sites Eric Hunt, even though Hunt has now accepted he was wrong because there is no evidence of mass transits and resettlement of millions of people from the AR camps!!!

He obsesses about Michael Shermer (referenced 12 times), fixating on him because he is all well known sceptic who has written about denialism. He wants Shermer to endorse any entry to the challenge. he pretends there is an easy and cheap courtroom challenge. Easy for him, as I am sure the courtroom will be one nearby to him.

I would like to point out that I am delighted HAFH and gerdes gets given a prominent role on this forum. Anyone who is at all serious at investigating the Holocaust to determine what took place, will see what denialism has in the way of an argument; No Mass Graves = No Mass Murder = No Holocausts.

If not "A", therefore "B". Ignore that there is no evidence for "B". Pretend that there is no evidence for "A" by claiming all the evidence is a lie. Then ignore if all of that evidence is a lie, that means a massive hoax has been perpetrated by millions of survivors, backed up by historians and governments.

:lol:
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Re: The NAFH is a hoax.

Post by Nessie » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:20 pm

I see this thread, which is about debating the Holocaust, has been moved to Siberian Exile. Of course, gerdes needs protecting and those here think the NAFH is genuine and anyone who questions it need to be suppressed.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:26 am

No denialist has disputed my claim NAFH is a hoax. No evidence produced to contradict me. Yet gerdes is being given free reign to promote his hoax on the forum. I suppose that is not surprising, since denialism is promoting the hoax of millions more survivors that historians and governments claim and all those survivors kept quiet they were still alive.

Depth Check
Site Moderator

Post by Depth Check » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:48 pm

Nessie wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:20 pm
I see this thread, which is about debating the Holocaust, has been moved to Siberian Exile. Of course, gerdes needs protecting and those here think the NAFH is genuine and anyone who questions it need to be suppressed.
After thinking about it, MH2 is probably a better location for this topic.

Your post which was designed to bait your opponent and cause disruption in the main forum was not deleted. No one is protected at RODOH and no questions are suppressed. Each one of us stands or falls by his/her own words and arguments.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:55 pm

Pointing out that the NAFH is a hoax, it does not exist as an association, is not baiting anyone. It is a matter of fact that may upset some, one person in particular, but that is no reason to ignore the elephant in the room.

Mark Caine

Post by Mark Caine » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:20 pm

Nessie, do you have any solid evidence to support your hysterical claims against NAHF?

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:50 pm

Mark Caine wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:20 pm
Nessie, do you have any solid evidence to support your hysterical claims against NAHF?
In the OP I pointed out that the NAFH has no published research, instead gerdes uses existing archaeological reports from the likes of Haimi and Kola to base his questions on. It also has no constitution or members, that gerdes will admit to anyway. I can find no neutral reference to the association. So it does not exist in any academic sense. It only appears on denialist forums.

The website (one page) is thoroughly unprofessional. It obsesses with Michael Shermer, quotes unknown writers and Eric Hunt, who has since admitted he was wrong. There is no way any genuine forensic scientist or historian would associate with such.

Here is an example of a genuine association

https://www.history.org.uk/

"The Historical Association
We are a registered charity incorporated by Royal Charter (charity no. 1120261). We support the teaching, learning and enjoyment of history at all levels and bring together people who share an interest in and love for the past....We are overseen by a Governing Council made up of trustees who are directly elected by the membership. The Council has overall responsibility for the HA, for its future and its well-being. As trustees, members of the Council ensure the charity runs in accordance with the law and our charitable objectives.
Council meet twice a year to consider the strategy and policy of the organisation and is assisted by an Executive Committee which meet quarterly. The day-to-day management of the charity is delegated to the Chief Executive Officer."