Who is ignoring who and what to do about it?

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
Nessie

Who is ignoring who and what to do about it?

Post by Nessie » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:47 pm

I do not have anyone on ignore. I am refusing to answer any more questions from SFinesilver because he refuses to answer questions from me. I am pretty sure been-there has me on ignore. He only responds (if condescending questioning of mental health and intelligence can be consider a response) if I submit a post to the formal propositions part of the forum. AS is trying to get everyone to ignore me, but that is because I keep on asking the questions denialists hate to be asked and for which they cannot provide proper answers.

If this forum is to survive, I would respectfully suggest that everyone has a duty to answer questions asked of them.
Consistency and standards in evidencing viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2721#p87772
My actual argument viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2834

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SFinesilver

Re: Who is ignoring who and what to do about it?

Post by SFinesilver » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:59 pm

The proven liar and science denier Nessie:
...I keep on asking the questions denialists hate to be asked and for which they cannot provide proper answers.

If this forum is to survive, I would respectfully suggest that everyone has a duty to answer questions asked of them.

You can start by answering these questions Nessie:

#43 - The MAXIMUM number of the 33 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Belzec identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#44 - The MAXIMUM number of the 33 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Belzec identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

#45 - The MAXIMUM number of the 15 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Chelmno identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#46 - The MAXIMUM number of the 15 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Chelmno identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

#47 - The MAXIMUM number of the 16 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Sobibor identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#48 - The MAXIMUM number of the 16 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Sobibor identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

Note: Nessie has admitted / acknowledged and publicly agreed with The N.A.F.H. that 4 of the 16 so-called "huge mass graves" have actually been located / proven to exist and to contain a total of 10 corpses / skeletons.

#49 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#50 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.
Last edited by SFinesilver on Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
D - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, Germany used "resettlement to the east" as a euphemism for transiting jews to the so-called "top secret" - PURE EXTERMINATION CAMPS - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

E - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, the so-called "pure extermination camps" were - THE END OF THE LINE - for virtually everyone transited to those camps - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

Is it - True. - or - False. - that; during WW II, Germany actually transited jews to labor camps / ghettos - that were located east of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - ?? - Nessie's answer: True.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2078&start=210#p65945

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:05 pm

Why? You refuse to answer any questions from me.

Scott - On a side note, this forum is turning into a joke with the vicious attacks--and completely unnecessary vitriol--that everybody is making upon each other.

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:10 pm

Maybe Nessie will now answer these questions that he has been cravenly dodging in other threads:

Nessie, do you deny giving these answers to Hanna Hasbara's questions to you about Belzec - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "with the utmost certainty" - is that the same level of certainty that you use to claim 33 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Belzec camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: Yes

When you say "using the scientific method" - is that the same method that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 33 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the Belzec camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "burial site" - are you including the total volume of all 33 “huge mass graves” that you claim - with the utmost certainty - have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Belzec camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "prove" - do you mean prove with the same standard of proof that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 33 extant "huge mass graves" have been proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Belzec camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Can you, with the utmost certainty and using the scientific method prove that Belzec is not the burial site of at least 530,000 jews - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: No as it does contain at least that number of remains.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2078&start=510#p76417

Nessie, do you deny giving these answers to Hanna Hasbara's questions to you about Chelmno - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "with the utmost certainty" - is that the same level of certainty that you use to claim 15 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Chelmno camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "using the scientific method" - is that the same method that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 15 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the Chelmno camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "burial site" - are you including the total volume of all 15 “huge mass graves” that you claim - with the utmost certainty - have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Chelmno camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "prove" - do you mean prove with the same standard of proof that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 15 extant "huge mass graves" have been proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Chelmno camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Can you, with the utmost certainty and using the scientific method prove that Chelmno is not the burial site of at least 252,000 jews - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie's - Yes. - or - No. - answer: No as it does contain at least that number of remains.

Nessie, do you deny giving these answers to Hanna Hasbara's questions to you about Sobibor - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "with the utmost certainty" - is that the same level of certainty that you use to claim 16 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Sobibor camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "using the scientific method" - is that the same method that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 16 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the Sobibor camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "burial site" - are you including the total volume of all 16 “huge mass graves” that you claim - with the utmost certainty - have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Sobibor camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "prove" - do you mean prove with the same standard of proof that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 16 extant "huge mass graves" have been proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Sobibor camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Can you, with the utmost certainty and using the scientific method prove that Sobibor is not the burial site of at least 201,000 jews - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie, do you deny giving these answers to Hanna Hasbara's questions to you about Treblinka II - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "with the utmost certainty" - is that the same level of certainty that you use to claim 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "using the scientific method" - is that the same method that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been located / proven to exist within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "burial site" - are you including the total volume of all 11 “huge mass graves” that you claim - with the utmost certainty - have been located / proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

When you say "prove" - do you mean prove with the same standard of proof that you use to claim - with the utmost certainty - that 11 extant "huge mass graves" have been proven to exist - via the scientific method - within the boundary of the Treblinka II camp - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Can you, with the utmost certainty and using the scientific method prove that Treblinka II is not the burial site of at least 813,000 jews - Yes. - or - No. - ??

Nessie, do you deny claiming that it has been proven - with the utmost certainty - via the scientific method - that there are - the remains of at least 1,796,000 jews - buried in 75 "huge mass graves" at Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II

Yes. - or - No. - ??
D - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, Germany used "resettlement to the east" as a euphemism for transiting jews to the so-called "top secret" - PURE EXTERMINATION CAMPS - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

E - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, the so-called "pure extermination camps" were - THE END OF THE LINE - for virtually everyone transited to those camps - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

Is it - True. - or - False. - that; during WW II, Germany actually transited jews to labor camps / ghettos - that were located east of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - ?? - Nessie's answer: True.

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:16 pm

Nessie, how many times do you think you've dodged this simple question:
Nessie:
I meant they are no longer as they were originally
Yes Nessie, you said:

Q - Are the alleged 5 or 6 massive rectangular pits - that allegedly once held over 700,000 corpses - now

A - More voluminous.
or
B - Less voluminous.
or
C - The same volume.

after allegedly being emptied of corpses and refilled with millions of pounds of bone fragments and millions upon millions of teeth?

Nessie's answer:
Hanna, the answer is A - More voluminous.

But you cravenly refuse to answer this question:

So Nessie - are these 6 alleged "massive rectangular pits" that allegedly contain millions of pounds of bone fragments and millions upon millions of teeth - now more voluminous because they are:

A - Deeper.
or
B - Wider.
or
C - Longer.
or
D - All of the above?
or
E - Some combination of A, B & C?
What are you so afraid of Nessie?

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:21 pm

I am not afraid if anything. I just refuse to answer any more questions because you refuse to answer any of my questions. Clearly the one in fear is you.

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver » Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:10 am

Nessie wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:21 pm
I am not afraid if anything. I just refuse to answer any more questions because you refuse to answer any of my questions. Clearly the one in fear is you.
:lol:

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:37 am

SFinesilver, I have given you my reason for refusing to answer your questions. Please tell me me why you refuse to answer mine.

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver » Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:26 pm

The proven liar and science denier Nessie:
I would respectfully suggest that everyone has a duty to answer questions asked of them.

You can start by answering these questions Nessie:

#43 - The MAXIMUM number of the 33 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Belzec identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#44 - The MAXIMUM number of the 33 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Belzec identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

#45 - The MAXIMUM number of the 15 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Chelmno identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#46 - The MAXIMUM number of the 15 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Chelmno identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

#47 - The MAXIMUM number of the 16 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Sobibor identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#48 - The MAXIMUM number of the 16 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Sobibor identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

Note: Nessie has admitted / acknowledged and publicly agreed with The N.A.F.H. that 4 of the 16 so-called "huge mass graves" have actually been located / proven to exist and to contain a total of 10 corpses / skeletons.

#49 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed scientifically verified human remains; is no less than __?__.

#50 - The MAXIMUM number of the 11 claimed / alleged / insinuated - discernable / measurable extant graves of Treblinka II identified by The N.A.F.H. that you can currently prove - with the same standard of proof applied in U.S. criminal courts - that have actually been located / proven to exist in which legitimate archaeologists / forensic investigators have, via bona fide, verifiably honest and conclusively documented methodology - literally unearthed the remains of at least 19 people; is no less than __?__.

Nessie

Post by Nessie » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:50 pm

Ignoring me just results in me ignoring you.