Post Your Deleted codoh Posts Here Lily

This board is open for all subject matters. Post information and discussion materials about open-debate and censorship on other boards (including this one) here. Memory Hole 2 is a RODOH subforum for alternate perspectives.
SFinesilver

Re: Post Your Deleted codoh Posts Here Lily

Post by SFinesilver »

Lily:

"SFinesilver said:

"I know 4 people who won't post at codoh anymore because of your outright censorship"

Yet she can't tell us who or what. IOW, she's a liar as well as a dumb broad."

I have given you one name, which you shamelessly, cravenly and repeatedly refuse to acknowledge.

Since you demand to know names, I am ready, willing and able to disclose another name provided you disclose your real name here.

As well, I am ready, willing and able to disclose a third name when you post the deleted codoh posts here in this thread, as well as an admission that you have censored posts in the - 'name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here' - thread on codoh.

Note: Lying Lily the delusional Hillbilly claims that she no longer has said deleted posts. But, she does have "notes" about said deleted posts. So what the bumbling bumpkin wants people to believe is, she saved the notes about said deleted posts but deleted the posts themselves. Yeah right Lily. :lol:

So why dose she lie about that? Because she knows that to post those "missing" posts here would prove what a shameless liar she is - which proves her cowardice. So Lying Lily would rather prove to this forum that she is a coward rather than prove she is a liar.

That is why she repeatedly runs from my challenges, repeatedly dodges questions and repeatedly tries to obfuscate the issue here by posting a link about censored topics rather than the issue at hand - deleted posts.

All in all, the poor Hillbilly has found himself in a corner that she cant' get out of, so, in classic delusionalist Nessie like fashion, she just keeps on vomiting up the same old debunked lies and obfuscations. But all that is doing is making the hole she's dug for herself even deeper. :lol:

Poor Lily. And to think, this is a person who claims to be an adult with high standards! :lol:

Codoh members must be sooooo embarased.
D - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, Germany used "resettlement to the east" as a euphemism for transiting jews to the so-called "top secret" - PURE EXTERMINATION CAMPS - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

E - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, the so-called "pure extermination camps" were - THE END OF THE LINE - for virtually everyone transited to those camps - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

Is it - True. - or - False. - that; during WW II, Germany actually transited jews to labor camps / ghettos - that were located east of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - ?? - Nessie's answer: True.

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2078&start=210#p65945

Would you like to financially contribute to the upkeep of RODOH, kindly contact Scott Smith. All contributions are welcome!

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver »

Since you are in total weasel dodge mode Lily, I'll remind you again:

"My challenge to Lily is to post all the deleted posts from the codoh forum here in this rodoh thread so people can actually see what is that Lily deletes in the name of "moderation."

Your not afraid to let people decide for themselves if what you've deleted over at codoh is a forum violation or not, are you Lily?

And If you only delete "trash posts" from "lowlife clowns" which have only violated codoh forum policies - then there shouldn't be any reason for you to not share them here and let us see them and discuss them. (Unless you're the loser and liar that so many people say you are.)

Your not too weak to accept this challenge, are you Lily?

We're waiting Mr. Free Speech / Open Debate."

Once again Lily is challenged, continues to retreat, and won't post his deleted codoh posts at RODOH. Truly laughable, quite revealing.

I bet it's just killing the Hillbilly that he can't just delete this post like he would have over at codoh.
D - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, Germany used "resettlement to the east" as a euphemism for transiting jews to the so-called "top secret" - PURE EXTERMINATION CAMPS - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

E - Has it been alleged in orthodox historiography that; during WW II, the so-called "pure extermination camps" were - THE END OF THE LINE - for virtually everyone transited to those camps - Yes. - or - No. - ?? - Nessie's answer: Yes.

Is it - True. - or - False. - that; during WW II, Germany actually transited jews to labor camps / ghettos - that were located east of the Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka II camps - ?? - Nessie's answer: True.

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver »

Another reminder about the lying Hillbilly:

AS, The issue here isn't about Lily being a nuisance in this forum, (though I disagree that her constant lying and dodging couldn't be considered a nuisance, and it most certainly is an embarrassment - Lily makes Nessie's posting style look good.) the issue here, and the reason for this thread, is to give the lying Hillbilly an opportunity to post deleted codoh posts and prove that he doesn't censor said posts that fall within codoh forum guidelines. But he would rather claim he's put them down the memory hole than post them here, because doing so would prove he's the liar and not the numerous people who have been on the receiving end of his cowardly, hypocritical censorship.

If he could he would but he won't because it's obvious he's lying, and everyone here knows that.
Last edited by SFinesilver on Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver »

Lily:

To repeat, my challenge to you is:

"And there is this thread at CODOH if SFinesilver thinks he has a reasonable argument, but I see he's much too weak to actually make his case there.
'name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7322 "

So Lily is in total delusionist mode, constantly posting the same BS about censored topics rather than deleted posts. It looks like there are many people who have experienced the lying Hillbilly's censorship not just on codoh, but in the very thread he keeps posting about to try and disguise his lies.

Hans:

"I once submitted of censored postings in the thread . The posting was of course deleted. The brazenness to delete examples of censorship in a thread asking for examples of censorship is truly remarkable. As usual, Hannover only left his lame and patently false excuse of "repetition", which he did not even support by a single example..."

Yes, truly remarkable. Now that is the stuff of a loser, the stuff of a liar.

And that is the same experience I was reporting on about the people I know who were so turned off by his antics, they stopped posting there. But Lily accused me of not just lying, but of fabricating the whole story. But of course when I gave Lily the opportunity to prove his accusation, he simply fled, only to repeat the lie numerous times since I challenged him to put up or shut up. He's much too weak to actually make his case here, so he compensates with telling the same lie over and over again.

Isn't it funny, with all the examples of how Lily operates on codoh here in this thread alone, Lilly still denies that outright blatant censorship goes on at the "free speech / open debate" codoh forum. Yeah, everyone is lying - but Lily is telling the truth. Sounds just like Nessie's attitude.

Oh well, with a name like Committee Opposed to Debating Openly and Honestly, it's no wonder they have a lying loser like Hillbilly Lilly as a censor.

I bet it's just killing the Hillbilly that he can't just delete this post like he would have over at codoh.

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver »

Lily lying about "missing" posts is as funny as Nessie lying about "missing" jews.

:lol:

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver »

Lying Lily:

"Werd, you too can take your best shot there. I realize you are upset about my debunking of the fake 'decodes' you thought were convincing."

Ooooops, I bet the delusional Hillbilly wishes he hadn't stirred up that hornets nest. :lol:

And that best shot of Werd's knocked you into next week, didn't it Lily? He slapped you around with ease. That sure was fun to watch. No wonder you surrendered and retreated back to codoh in shame with your tail between you legs. What a coward!

You must have forgot what forum you were on, huh bumpkin? :lol:

If that exchange would have happened on the Cowards Opposed to Debating Openly and Honestly, Lily would have "won" the debate by deleting at least half of Werd's posts, and of course NEVER giving Werd the last word. Of course, he would have claimed he was just "moderating" the "free speech" forum and everyone would be left with only the arrogant liars version of what the posts included. And we all know how honest a person with the nickname of "Lying Lily the delusional Hillbilly" is. :lol:

It's a whole new ballgame when you're not in total control, isn't it Lily?

:lol:

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver »

Hey lying Lily, did you censor a post directed at Germar Rudolf today?

It looks like Germar is now in need of protection from the codoh censors!

I wonder if Eric Hunt saw that post before Hillbilly Lily deleted it?

Poor Lily will do anything in her power to keep Hunt from getting the upper hand on Rudolf.

I always thouhgt Germar could defend himself, but lying Lily's latest cowardly censorship suggests otherwise.

What a sad day for "revisionism."

SFinesilver

Post by SFinesilver »

lying Lily wrote:
Once again, no topic has been censored.
Liar.

The topic of German Rudolf has been censored - by you.

But I was wondering - did Germar Rudolf ask you to delete that post?

So either Germar is being a coward and asking Lily to delete posts that contain questions he's afraid to answer, or Lily is being a liar and censoring posts on the topic of Germar Rudolf.

What's it like Lily, knowing that you don't have any more courage, integrity or character than Nessie?

onetruth

Post by onetruth »

SFinesilver wrote:My challenge to Lily is to post all the deleted posts from the codoh forum here in this rodoh thread so people can actually see what is that Lily deletes in the name of "moderation."

Your not afraid to let people decide for themselves if what you've deleted over at codoh is a forum violation or not, are you Lily?

And If you only delete posts from lowlife clowns which have only violated codoh forum policies - then there shouldn't be any reason for you to not share them here and let us see them and discuss them. (Unless you're the loser and liar that so many people say you are.)

Your not too weak to accept this challenge, are you Lily?

We're waiting Mr. Free Speech / Open Debate.

I can testify that during the time of over a year i was in the CODOH a managed to post about 100 posts and about 50 posts where removed with all sort of ridiculous reasons given. I was lucky if i managed to post 1 or twice on the same thread . The moment Hannover was cornered my post would be removed.Once or twice i started my own thread so at least i knew i could get one post in.

I was almost never allowed to debate anyone else but Hannover , the moment i answered someone else he would intervene ( not surprising as i was on moderate approval so he would read the post before anyone else ) and if i ignored him and answered someone else ,i would be accused of dodging.

After a year of this stupid cat and mouse game i have had enough and wrote to Hannover repeatedly demanding that he would post my answer and told him what i thought of him and the way he ran that place.

I knew well enough that it would get me banned but i prefered closing the door completely on that place that did not allow me to express my self anyway . Rather than stay and support the charade as if free speech was happening there.

I did not keep all the deleted posts spare the last one.

Maybe " Lily " would like to explain why he has deleted this post ?

What forum"s guidelines did i breach ?

( - other than proving that Hannover was deliberately using distorted pictures to distort the truth and mislead people . )

Here is my last post , i am sure all here would like to hear Lily's explanation to why he deleted it :

Hannover wrote:

Here we have the 'same photo' with different numbers of corpses in one image vs. the other. The bottom faked photo clearly has more 'corpses'. :lol:

Hannover

I have already stressed that there are only two originals that where taken by Sonderkommando and the two cropped pictures - distributed by the Polish resistance, they were cropped to focus on the figures, with the black frames in the two fire-pit images removed and released in 1944.

Those are the images presented in the Auschwitz museum and used in the Höß trial in 1946

All the other versions ,copies , distorted images , enlargements , books publications and fakes - that where published at a much later date are irrelevant here . There are misleading and if someone wants to know the truth and make up his mind about the authenticity of a picture , he must examine the originals.

Otherwise the conclusions would be as distorted as some of those late images.

Just one example :

The picture you posted above where you claim there are less number of copses is actually a the known Ghost Adventures Forgery , where they presented as if the was the Auschwitz photo was presented as an illustration of a 1912 train accident that occurred near Dresden, Ohio.

The original picture indeed show more dead bodies - If someone wanted to support the Mainstream narrative he would certainly NOT forge a picture that show less bodies in it. It is clear that Ghost Adventures pictured is the one that was tempered with either by deliberately removing parts of it or by darkening the image so some details no longer appear.

What ever is the case , the picture to rely on would be the one from 1944 Not the distorted picture that has not appeared anywhere online before 2010 ...

I post again the original pictures from 1944 and seriously suggest that anyone wanting to contest their authenticity would refer to them alone and not to messed with copies , which would just be a waste of everybody's time.

First picture taken from the hiding of cremation 5 :

( I will also add since some complained about the doorway black frame , that this actually enhances its authenticity , since if you look only at the cropped version he might assume that the sonderkommando where allowed to walk the camp and freely take pictures of the whole event , which was not the case )

When first distributed by the Polish resistance, they were cropped to focus on the figures while removing the doorway :

Second picture :

The cropped version :

Anyone wanting the read the background and circumstances of those pictures can find it here :

Sonderkommando photographs :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderkom ... hotographs

~
Last edited by Scott on Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: url tag

Lily

Post by Lily »

Hapless onetruth gets clobbered here:

http://forum.codoh.com/search.php?keywo ... sf=msgonly

As usual, nothing was "deleted". Though I sure he wishes it was deleted because it is so embarrassing for him and those like him. :lol:

Poor onetruth, he's all over the CODOH Forum, 182 hits, got whipped badly and desperately clings to censorship.

In fact onetruth cannot demonstrate a single on topic post of his that was deleted, not one.
He said something about some nutty ghost show photo, but cannot show us the post that supposedly had this laughable ghost thing.
Looks like just more irrational True Believer nonsense, a la soap made from Jews & 'gas chambers'. :lol:
As was said, if someone tries to discuss Bigfoot or UFOs at CODOH, then chances are that discussion will be "censored".

The fact of the matter is that they cannot cite any examples of real "banned / censored" topics which would actually change the ridiculous '6M Jews' debate.

onetruth at CODOH = 182 hits. :lol: